Crucifixion In Video Games

Go to CruxDreams.com
A demon punished for not getting the soul her Master sent her to collect. Since she can not die she may hang there in pain for eternity as an example to all the residents of the underworld.

Hey I was fooling around with Halloween costumes and you know me..............

kisses

willowfall

The Demon_001.jpgThe Demon_002.jpgThe Demon_003.jpgThe Demon_004.jpgThe Demon_005.jpgThe Demon_006.jpgThe Demon_007.jpg

A demon punished for not getting the soul her Master sent her to collect. Since she can not die she may hang there in pain for eternity as an example to all the residents of the underworld.

Hey I was fooling around with Halloween costumes and you know me..............

kisses

willowfall

View attachment 1080128View attachment 1080129View attachment 1080130View attachment 1080131View attachment 1080132View attachment 1080133View attachment 1080134
I thought demons enjoyed the thought of pain and this would be more of a pleasure. All you need is a form of torture to go along with it.

Crucifing a pregnant woman is horrible beyond belief. You have to wait until she gives birth before you do that. It must be in the old law books.

No this is a modern (well fairly modern as it dates back to the Renaissance) convention.

It was quite common to eliminate any competition to those in power. And an unborn child of the leader of your enemies qualifies. There is an example from Japanese history where one military leader had the wife and children of an opponent crucified when he refused to come out of the hills and fight. When a new Ottoman Sultan took the throne he usually had all his siblings, any woman pregnant with his sibling's or father's child and the children of any of his siblings killed to secure his place on the throne.

Coups originating in the harem were quite common as far back as written history goes.

Besides in a time period where there were no orphanages or social programs to take care of children without families, and death thru neglect or starvation was quite common, what would make us think that they cared one way or the other?

While it may not have been a common occurrence (somethings are better done behind closed doors) I'd bet it happened and the majority of the people didn't blink an eye when it did.

It is very hard for us to understand and emphasize with those in the past because we live in a completely different world.

All that being said I have absolutely NO interest in pictures of pregnant women. But then I have no interest in babies and children under say 10-12 who have shown an ability to reason.

kisses

willowfall

Installed an arena at my Villa to do photo shoots. The premise of this one is two war trophies (one the young wife of a Nubian king and the other the daughter of a barbarian chieftain) were tortured and crucified for the entertainment of the mob in front of the Emperor's box. Unfortunately for the pair they survived the day and now continue to suffer in the empty arena as night comes on.

Of course in the Emperor's entourage there are side bets as to which one, if either will survive the night.

kisses

willowfall

video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UIuRt6uIdD1j49NJ0Fp_XPYZPvLq89PQ/view?usp=sharing

Two Slaves_001.jpgTwo Slaves_002.jpgTwo Slaves_003.jpgTwo Slaves_004.jpgTwo Slaves_005.jpgTwo Slaves_006.jpgTwo Slaves_007.jpgTwo Slaves_008.jpgTwo Slaves_009.jpg

Installed an arena at my Villa to do photo shoots. The premise of this one is two war trophies (one the young wife of a Nubian king and the other the daughter of a barbarian chieftain) were tortured and crucified for the entertainment of the mob in front of the Emperor's box. Unfortunately for the pair they survived the day and now continue to suffer in the empty arena as night comes on.

Of course in the Emperor's entourage there are side bets as to which one, if either will survive the night.

kisses

willowfall

video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UIuRt6uIdD1j49NJ0Fp_XPYZPvLq89PQ/view?usp=sharing

View attachment 1085968View attachment 1085969View attachment 1085970View attachment 1085971View attachment 1085972View attachment 1085973View attachment 1085974View attachment 1085975View attachment 1085976
Great pic's and vid love :) The Arena looks super! kisses Possum

She was just a tavern maid, but pirates frequented the place. It was raided unfortunately after they had left! So as a warning, they nailed her to the door!

Attachments

• Snapshot_1087.jpg
    Snapshot_1087.jpg
    635.1 KB · Views: 255
  • Snapshot_1088.jpg
    Snapshot_1088.jpg
    643.4 KB · Views: 253
  • Snapshot_1090.jpg
    Snapshot_1090.jpg
    673.5 KB · Views: 234
  • Snapshot_1094.jpg
    Snapshot_1094.jpg
    692.5 KB · Views: 206
  • Snapshot_1095.jpg
    Snapshot_1095.jpg
    617.9 KB · Views: 187
  • Snapshot_1096.jpg
    Snapshot_1096.jpg
    852.4 KB · Views: 224
She was just a tavern maid, but pirates frequented the place. It was raided unfortunately after they had left! So as a warning, they nailed her to the door!
Nice touch of using the door for the crucifixion. It may attract new customers just out of curiosity of how it happened. Some other ladies may want to partake of dying this way too.

The failure of a female slave to meet her quota in the mines ( https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/slaves-at-work.7131/page-36 ) is exceptionally harsh. Not only are you tortured and crucified but you are gang raped by the guards, overseers and all the male slaves who met their quota that day. It is a hard night before your true suffering begins.......

video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19s7kFEPru_X_CMu-SbRNf7IffpKmM69a/view?usp=sharing

kisses

willowfall

View attachment 1090226View attachment 1090227View attachment 1090228View attachment 1090229View attachment 1090230View attachment 1090231View attachment 1090232
Again,an EXCELLENT sequence...well done @willowfall

Not executed but being punished for failure to do her chores satisfactorily. She'll be cut down before there is any serious permanent damage and assigned to new more onerous chores as a lesson to her .... and to all the slaves on the estate.

This version was built specifically for play with a Master in Gor who likes his women more "curvy".

video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PY_1-i-mmw86_y781iKzzWR0yOy4Pa4e/view?usp=sharing

kisses

willowfall

Punished_001.jpgPunished_002.jpgPunished_003.jpgPunished_004.jpgPunished_005.jpgPunished_006.jpgPunished_007.jpg

Back
Top Bottom