Crucifixion In Video Games

Go to CruxDreams.com
CruxWinds
View attachment 967197
Recently, I made a video to present Second Life "CruxWinds" to the community. You will see Possum in the role of the victim and Willowfall in the role of the carnifex. You will find it here on my Google Drive :

Enjoy!
For anyone who wants a more efficient video encoding version (160MB instead of 1GB) (easier to download!) look here

Well I looked around and went for the search mode but I didn't really find the Fallout 4 animations. Maybe this is the wrong thread, maybe it is a repost. But just in case here are the links:
Cheers
Dig around LoversLab; AAF specifically

Well I looked around and went for the search mode but I didn't really find the Fallout 4 animations. Maybe this is the wrong thread, maybe it is a repost. But just in case here are the links:
Cheers
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/69753-crx-workshop-crosses/?tab=comments#comment-1742314 this is the mod if you are looking for it

I am about 9 hours in having my avatar hanging on a cross in Second Life CruxWinds for a full day. I have to say, that it is giving me a charge. The next time the family members I share a house with are gone for the day, I hafta hafta HAFTA do at least a few hours in a crux pose in our computer room (where I can see the screen). This is going to take some thought as to what I can do, and how far to take it. Can I do it tomorrow, during this session? Obviously, no actual suspension. I need some sort of pole to stretch my arms out with, for starters...

Attachments

• Hour_VI.jpg
    Hour_VI.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 383
I know it sounds silly, but I felt such a connection to my other self nailed up in agony for all to see. I was feeling whisps of exaltation throughout my waking moments. An expiation for failure; for personal disaster. It will be interesting to note if my feelings change now that my avatar is "dead," after hitting the dead2 button on EloyHunter's 'Ancient cross V2' menu.

Let me heap piles of praise upon those who built and now maintain this site in Second Life. Uncounted hours of work, and gallons of skull sweat have gone into this. Donate to the beggar, as I have, to keep this wonderful site going!

One of these days, I have to figure out how to apply a mesh head to my updated mesh body. My grey face works great as a lifeless corpse, but overall I will be happier with a face the same hue as my body. Then, maybe, I can find a ginger hair color that matches my own in real. This mop looks like it's from a bottle!

I am about 9 hours in having my avatar hanging on a cross in Second Life CruxWinds for a full day. I have to say, that it is giving me a charge. The next time the family members I share a house with are gone for the day, I hafta hafta HAFTA do at least a few hours in a crux pose in our computer room (where I can see the screen). This is going to take some thought as to what I can do, and how far to take it. Can I do it tomorrow, during this session? Obviously, no actual suspension. I need some sort of pole to stretch my arms out with, for starters...
What is your avi'name in SL ?

Alas, my body was taken down early when the CruxWinds land had to reboot. Regardless, it was a great experience and I was actually able to exchange texts with many onlookers. I will be anticipating the next time I have the house to myself, and can indulge in this type of play. Good for my soul!

Back
Top Bottom