Crucifixion Manipulations Construction Kit

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is a work in progress, but I imagine that at the moment, I can upload it as a resource to this thread.
Sale.png
Elephas posted the source for this manip, with the implication, that she is awaiting corporeal punishment. But I see her, on sale, standing before an audience.
I would have also given her a collar, so that she could be chained in place, or part of a linup, but I didn't find from the right angle yet.

This is a work in progress, but I imagine that at the moment, I can upload it as a resource to this thread.
View attachment 1044328
Elephas posted the source for this manip, with the implication, that she is awaiting corporeal punishment. But I see her, on sale, standing before an audience.
I would have also given her a collar, so that she could be chained in place, or part of a linup, but I didn't find from the right angle yet.
I used this neckcollar014.pngfor that Sale-2.png

Is that our @Eulalia ? Looks a bit like her, to me!
Sorry no, its flora from Hegre, whose body will appear in a lot of forecoming manips.
57d5475fc357c-CutOut.png9-CutOut.png57d3d9857fad7-CutOut.png57d3d9dbdbaa4-CutOut.png57d518cf1db06-CutOut.png57d518e059d6e_InPixio.png57d3c51557874_InPixio.png

Back
Top Bottom