Crucifixion Stories by Rufus

Go to CruxDreams.com
Part 9​

The soldiers step back and let me struggle and scream. They admire their handiwork and smile as they watch three of us struggle. I can’t flail my legs anymore, and instead I scream and jerk. I tried to take the pressure off my wrists, by rising upward, using the muscles in my bent legs to do it. Once again, I scream from the new pain in my feet.
I can only hold myself upward for a short while, and as I do so the pain from the spikes in my feet shoots up and down my legs. I gasp in agony, total agony, that seems to have no limit and certainly no end as I fall again and hang from my wrists. I jerk upward once again, and then again and again.

The crowd is watching, and they giggle as I fight the cross. They are enjoying my crucifixion and are happy to see my misery. Three of us struggle in our individual misery, yet side by side, each jerking up and down as we shift our pain from feet to the wrists to feet to wrists.

Small signs announcing our crime are placed over our heads and after that there is nothing left to do but to watch and to wait. We struggle like three wild men, the pain making us panic to find some position for relief. Of course, there is no relief for us.

After about twenty minutes I look at the crowd and saw a young man that I saw while I was carrying the patibulum to an execution place, he followed me up until the cross, he can see my suffering and seem to be really interested in my experience. He locks eyes with me for a minute. Then he watches me as I use my leg muscles and push myself upward, my chest heaving then. In his eyes I see myself, because only few weeks ago I was looking at the crucified man and wonder how he was feeling. I hold myself in that position, wincing from the pain for several long seconds, and then, my thigh muscles give out and I fall down defeated and gasp as my wrists take the strain at the nails.

I constantly have trouble breathing, the struggle is real, lifting myself up every few minutes. I must rise up to exhale and to breathe, and so I had to suffer the pain of it every time I do it. Each time I push up on the nailed feet it causes searing bolts of agony to travel up my legs.

I looked in the crowd and I notice couple young girls in their twenties who were looking back at me. They seemed to be really interested in me and my young naked body as I dance on the cross. They watch every move of my body.

Carlos and Daniel, the men crucified next to me, jerk up and down and up and down, fast, as if trying to shake themselves from the cross. Full of total panic, screaming, jerking and slamming head again and again and again into the post.

Then I notice her, it was Sofia, she was standing to the left in the crowd. I couldn’t mistake her for anyone else, she is so beautiful. Tears started coming from my eyes realizing that she must witness my suffering, I knew that her heart was broken seeing me nailed naked to the cross. She didn’t take her eyes off me. She can see my nailed wrists and feet and watch as my body moves constantly trying to find relief. It was a strange feeling to know that the love of my love sees me in such agony and pain.

The day was coming to an end and darkness started to cover the Golgotha. Most of the people left, the soldiers set up a fire pit as they were ordered to guards us until we die. The pain was unbearable, but the initial shock was over. I can see the suffering of other two prisoners who hang naked on their crosses right next to me. We hang in silence, everyone in their own deep thought. I was thinking of Sofia, I wanted her to be safe, she is such an incredible and beautiful girl.

As the morning comes and I see the sunrise, hour after hour, minute after minute, I writhed in agony. I tried desperately to catch my breath, but somehow, it never seemed to happen. The sharp pain in my wrists and feet had slowly become a dull throb. It seemed to get better at night when the cold penetrated my body and dulled my senses. I drifted in and out of consciousness but was never able to fall asleep.

In the morning I notice that the soldiers were guiding another victim to be crucified. As I look closer, I couldn’t believe it was SOFIA.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” I screamed.

She was only wearing a small loin cloth and was carrying the heavy plank of wood set heavily on her shoulders. I couldn’t tear my eyes from her small and beautiful body.

She arrived at a pole right in front of me. The soldiers pushed her on her back. She kept looking at me and I didn’t take my eyes of her. My heart was beating so fast I though it is going to jump out my chest. The soldier made short work of nailing her small hands to the rough plank of wood. I never took my eyes away from her as the nails crushed her small wrists. I was desperately hoping I might provide some comfort from the agony she must be experiencing. Her bare feet shuffled back and forth in the dirt as she writhed in agony.

The guards quickly hoisted Sofia up by her nailed wrists. Her legs dangled in the air as she was lifted high in the sky, then dropped onto the top of the post. She let out a long, cry of pain and anguish. Looking over, Sofia’s long, brown hair hung over her eyes. I could see she was fighting for breath too. It took only three devastating blows from the hammer to drive the iron spike through both of Sofia’s feet and into the wood. The scream of pain came from deep within Sofia’s lungs.

Sofia had pushed her body up a few inches, relieving the strain on her arms. She was looking at me like she was telling me, “I’m here for you”.

I couldn’t believe it, she was crucified in front of me, my love, my everything. She was hanging naked, her body was so beautiful, she was constantly moving her body trying to grab air to breath.

“Please, NOOOOOO, let her go” I screamed from the top of my lungs.

I closed my eyes for a minute, when I open my eyes Sofia was not there anymore.

“Finish them” I heard the order from Centurion “they began to hallucinate already”

Three of us were still alive. The guard raised his club and with two quick blows, shattered Carlos legs. Then the guard was looking up at me. I watched as he took aim at my legs and swung his club. I barely felt my legs breaking. The breathing become hard and soon everything became dark and it was all over. The death was the ending result of Rufus’ journey to crucifixion.

The End

Part 9​

The soldiers step back and let me struggle and scream. They admire their handiwork and smile as they watch three of us struggle. I can’t flail my legs anymore, and instead I scream and jerk. I tried to take the pressure off my wrists, by rising upward, using the muscles in my bent legs to do it. Once again, I scream from the new pain in my feet.
I can only hold myself upward for a short while, and as I do so the pain from the spikes in my feet shoots up and down my legs. I gasp in agony, total agony, that seems to have no limit and certainly no end as I fall again and hang from my wrists. I jerk upward once again, and then again and again.

The crowd is watching, and they giggle as I fight the cross. They are enjoying my crucifixion and are happy to see my misery. Three of us struggle in our individual misery, yet side by side, each jerking up and down as we shift our pain from feet to the wrists to feet to wrists.

Small signs announcing our crime are placed over our heads and after that there is nothing left to do but to watch and to wait. We struggle like three wild men, the pain making us panic to find some position for relief. Of course, there is no relief for us.

After about twenty minutes I look at the crowd and saw a young man that I saw while I was carrying the patibulum to an execution place, he followed me up until the cross, he can see my suffering and seem to be really interested in my experience. He locks eyes with me for a minute. Then he watches me as I use my leg muscles and push myself upward, my chest heaving then. In his eyes I see myself, because only few weeks ago I was looking at the crucified man and wonder how he was feeling. I hold myself in that position, wincing from the pain for several long seconds, and then, my thigh muscles give out and I fall down defeated and gasp as my wrists take the strain at the nails.

I constantly have trouble breathing, the struggle is real, lifting myself up every few minutes. I must rise up to exhale and to breathe, and so I had to suffer the pain of it every time I do it. Each time I push up on the nailed feet it causes searing bolts of agony to travel up my legs.

I looked in the crowd and I notice couple young girls in their twenties who were looking back at me. They seemed to be really interested in me and my young naked body as I dance on the cross. They watch every move of my body.

Carlos and Daniel, the men crucified next to me, jerk up and down and up and down, fast, as if trying to shake themselves from the cross. Full of total panic, screaming, jerking and slamming head again and again and again into the post.

Then I notice her, it was Sofia, she was standing to the left in the crowd. I couldn’t mistake her for anyone else, she is so beautiful. Tears started coming from my eyes realizing that she must witness my suffering, I knew that her heart was broken seeing me nailed naked to the cross. She didn’t take her eyes off me. She can see my nailed wrists and feet and watch as my body moves constantly trying to find relief. It was a strange feeling to know that the love of my love sees me in such agony and pain.

The day was coming to an end and darkness started to cover the Golgotha. Most of the people left, the soldiers set up a fire pit as they were ordered to guards us until we die. The pain was unbearable, but the initial shock was over. I can see the suffering of other two prisoners who hang naked on their crosses right next to me. We hang in silence, everyone in their own deep thought. I was thinking of Sofia, I wanted her to be safe, she is such an incredible and beautiful girl.

As the morning comes and I see the sunrise, hour after hour, minute after minute, I writhed in agony. I tried desperately to catch my breath, but somehow, it never seemed to happen. The sharp pain in my wrists and feet had slowly become a dull throb. It seemed to get better at night when the cold penetrated my body and dulled my senses. I drifted in and out of consciousness but was never able to fall asleep.

In the morning I notice that the soldiers were guiding another victim to be crucified. As I look closer, I couldn’t believe it was SOFIA.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” I screamed.

She was only wearing a small loin cloth and was carrying the heavy plank of wood set heavily on her shoulders. I couldn’t tear my eyes from her small and beautiful body.

She arrived at a pole right in front of me. The soldiers pushed her on her back. She kept looking at me and I didn’t take my eyes of her. My heart was beating so fast I though it is going to jump out my chest. The soldier made short work of nailing her small hands to the rough plank of wood. I never took my eyes away from her as the nails crushed her small wrists. I was desperately hoping I might provide some comfort from the agony she must be experiencing. Her bare feet shuffled back and forth in the dirt as she writhed in agony.

The guards quickly hoisted Sofia up by her nailed wrists. Her legs dangled in the air as she was lifted high in the sky, then dropped onto the top of the post. She let out a long, cry of pain and anguish. Looking over, Sofia’s long, brown hair hung over her eyes. I could see she was fighting for breath too. It took only three devastating blows from the hammer to drive the iron spike through both of Sofia’s feet and into the wood. The scream of pain came from deep within Sofia’s lungs.

Sofia had pushed her body up a few inches, relieving the strain on her arms. She was looking at me like she was telling me, “I’m here for you”.

I couldn’t believe it, she was crucified in front of me, my love, my everything. She was hanging naked, her body was so beautiful, she was constantly moving her body trying to grab air to breath.

“Please, NOOOOOO, let her go” I screamed from the top of my lungs.

I closed my eyes for a minute, when I open my eyes Sofia was not there anymore.

“Finish them” I heard the order from Centurion “they began to hallucinate already”

Three of us were still alive. The guard raised his club and with two quick blows, shattered Carlos legs. Then the guard was looking up at me. I watched as he took aim at my legs and swung his club. I barely felt my legs breaking. The breathing become hard and soon everything became dark and it was all over. The death was the ending result of Rufus’ journey to crucifixion.

The End
Many applause Rufus:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:powerful ending scene with Sofia, great story.

After about twenty minutes I look at the crowd and saw a young man that I saw while I was carrying the patibulum to an execution place, he followed me up until the cross, he can see my suffering and seem to be really interested in my experience. He locks eyes with me for a minute. Then he watches me as I use my leg muscles and push myself upward, my chest heaving then. In his eyes I see myself, because only few weeks ago I was looking at the crucified man and wonder how he was feeling.

Interesting, the interplay between the victim and the audience. Rufus sees the young man watching him, locks eyes with him. How much passes between them at that moment? Does the man enjoy your suffering? Does he look down on you as a criminal? perhaps he tests himself in his mind, believes himself stronger and more stoical, or is curious as you once were? Perhaps he is even stirred erotically.

The young women are fascinated, your body an open book to them, your suffering a lesson in male endurance. They watch without embarrassment, commenting on your appearance, your cock, your strength as you struggle for life. They would touch you, if they could, but such a thing is frowned upon here. They have to be content with witnessing your utter degradation.

And Sofia. Is her presence a comfort? A humiliation? She who you love, who you know intimately, how much does it tear you inside to know she sees you like this, broken and suffering? It must be confusing, an emotional whirlpool, to see her watching with the others.

I like that last touch, the hallucination. Does this draw out his greatest fear, or his greatest desire? Perhaps a little of both!

Thank you for your great observation @phlebas .
I guess I almost want to see what's going through the mind of that young man as he sees Rufus on the cross? Is the same Journey awaits him?
Or what do those young girls see as Young Rufus hanging naked on the cross?
Or what is going on through Sofias mind as she sees her lover hanging in agony exposed for everyone to see his nakedness and suffering knowing that she is partially the reason why he is dying.
Or what's going through the mind of the soldier who crucified Rufus.

I feel like it's possible to write this story from the perspective of anyone of those people, and it would be interested to get into their mind for a minute.

College Experience
Part 1​
Once upon a time in the vibrant coastal city of Santa Barbara, there lived a young man named Jake. At eighteen years old, he was filled with excitement and a zest for life. Jake was a freshman attending a Christian university, eager to carve his own path in the world.

Like many freshmen, Jake resided in the dorms with a group of fellow students. It was an experience filled with new friendships, late-night conversations, and the occasional roommate disagreement. Despite the challenges, Jake valued the tight-knit community he had found in his living situation.

One day, in the midst of his busy academic schedule, Jake discovered an opportunity to gain extra credit by volunteering at an event called the "Roman Experience." This event aimed to recreate various aspects of Roman life, providing an immersive experience for both students and visitors alike. Intrigued by the chance to learn more about history while earning valuable extra credit, Jake saw it as a golden opportunity that he simply couldn't pass up.

Excitedly, Jake signed up for the event without further questioning. However, due to his tendency to procrastinate, he soon found out that all the positions were already filled. Disappointed yet determined, Jake remained hopeful and continued his studies.

To his surprise, a few days later, Jake received an unexpected call from the organizers of the event. They informed him that a position had unexpectedly opened up and that he was the first person they thought of to fill it. Thrilled by this stroke of luck, Jake eagerly accepted the offer without bothering to ask what the role entailed.

The next morning, Jake arrived at the assigned destination promptly at 10 am, ready to take on his newly assigned role. As he stepped through the door, he was greeted by two other male students and a female student, all dressed as Roman soldiers. One of them, tossing a white rag his way, instructed him to put it on.

Curious, Jake questioned the purpose of the rag, to which the student replied casually, "It's a loincloth, my friend. You'll be playing the role of a slave, condemned to Crucifixion."

The words hit Jake like a bolt of lightning. He had never anticipated such a shocking revelation. The realization that he was to portray a slave condemned to crucifixion left him speechless and overwhelmed. His mind raced, trying to make sense of the situation.

Amidst the mix of emotions surging through him, Jake took a deep breath and reminded himself of his desperate need for extra credit. Despite the unexpectedness of the role, he steeled himself and resolved to make the most out of the opportunity.

Jake stood frozen, unable to comprehend the gravity of the situation. The director, accompanied by the two other volunteers, entered the facility, carrying a crossbeam called the patibulum. Its design revealed the sinister purpose it served, with a hole in the middle to easily attach it to the vertical post, the stipe. The director assured Jake that they knew what they were doing, recounting their practice on a previous volunteer who had backed out just the day before. "You have to trust them," he said, trying to comfort Jake.

Disbelief washed over Jake as he struggled to process the reality unfolding before him. As he glanced around nervously, he couldn't help but feel self-conscious about his appearance. Jake had always been a bit hairier than others, with a beard that adorned his face. His physique was slim and devoid of bulging muscles, although his legs boasted the strength gained from his passion for running.

His unease intensified as the female student, Alicia, approached him. She glanced at him with a hint of pity in her eyes. "You'll make a good spectacle today," she remarked, her voice filled with a mix of empathy and resignation.

The weight of the situation sank deeper within Jake's core. He hesitantly reached for the rag, questioning his every move. Alicia, sensing his uncertainty, gently instructed him to undress, explaining that for the role he would not need his regular clothes. Slowly, Jake began removing his green t-shirt and shorts, revealing his blue boxers as his last remaining garment.

His mind whirled with a tornado of emotions: confusion, concern, and a tinge of vulnerability. Questions flooded his thoughts, his sense of self teetering on the edge. In that moment, Jake wondered how he had found himself in this extraordinary, and somewhat harrowing, circumstance.

Jake's heart pounded in his chest as Alicia gently took the loincloth from his trembling hands. With kindness and expertise, she guided him through the process of tying it securely around his hips, ensuring the cloth covered his private parts. Grateful for her guidance, Jake felt a fleeting sense of vulnerability and self-consciousness, standing in his loincloth.

Alicia, aware of the need for privacy and preparation, directed Jake to go behind the curtains. With hesitant steps, he made his way, feeling the weight of all eyes upon him. As he undressed, removing his blue boxers, he couldn't help but feel a wave of apprehension washing over him. Tying the loincloth around his hips, a heavy symbol of the role he had unwittingly walked into, Jake emerged from behind the curtain naked, his vulnerability on display.

Time seemed to freeze as everyone in the room turned their attention toward Jake. Their gaze held a mix of realization and understanding. They all knew what was about to unfold, and the weight of that knowledge suffused the air. Ethan, the student assigned the role of the Roman soldier, radiated enthusiasm, his well-built and muscular physique poised to perform his assigned duties. There was a glint of excitement in his eyes as he tightly gripped the whip, eagerly anticipating the enactment of the scene. On the other hand, Zack, the other soldier, appeared to possess a softer disposition, harboring a hint of compassion that mingled with his readiness to fulfill his role.

Amidst the silence, Jake stood, bare and vulnerable, momentarily feeling exposed not only physically but also emotionally. The weight of what lay ahead began to settle upon him, urging him to question his decisions and confront his fears. It was in this daunting moment that Jake would face a challenge unlike any he had encountered before.

The director's urgent command filled the room, interrupting the tense atmosphere. Chaos ensued as everyone rushed into action. Zack and Ethan swiftly grabbed the heavy crossbeam, positioning it on Jake's shoulders. With each movement, the weight of the patibulum pressed down on him, eliciting a discomfort that mirrored the weight of the impending role.

Jake found himself on his knees, his hands tightly bound to the crossbeam with a thick rope. Alicia stepped forward, holding an old wooden sign adorned with a rope. She placed it around his neck, ensuring that the crude message was visible to all who would witness their enactment. The weight of the sign, both physically and symbolically, amplified Jake's understanding of the severity of the situation.

As Alicia firmly grasped the spikes and mallet, she proceeded to walk toward the door. Her voice resounded with a mix of authority and solemnity as she announced, "Here comes the runaway slave, condemned to Crucifixion." The words seemed to hang heavily in the air, intensifying the gravity of the performance that was about to unfold.

With Zack and Ethan orchestrating the motion, they hoisted Jake upright, pressing the patibulum against his shoulders. The sun's rays pierced through the entrance, greeting Jake as he stepped outside. A mix of apprehension and determination coursed through his veins as he found himself face to face with the reality of the role he had volunteered for.

College Experience
Part 2​
As Jake walked forward, a hushed silence fell upon the crowd of students, each eager to witness the dramatic scene unfolding before them. The sound of whispers and murmurs filled the air as some reached for their phones, capturing the moment on video. Recognition sparked amongst the crowd, causing a few to point and exclaim, "That's Jake!" The sudden attention increased the weight of the event, making Jake acutely aware of the gravity of his decision.

Unexpectedly, a whip cracked against his back, eliciting a sharp, searing pain. Startled and unprepared for the force of the lash, Jake let out a mournful cry.

As the scene played out, various reactions arose from the gathered students. Some individuals laughed, finding a sense of entertainment in the spectacle before them. Others looked on with a mixture of sadness and empathy, understanding the profound nature of the portrayal. Mocking remarks filled the air, piercing Jake's ears. "You'll look great on the cross with that hairy chest," one voice taunted.

Amidst the conflicting responses, Jake fought to maintain his focus. He understood his purpose, his role as the condemned slave. His eyes fixated on the feet of Alicia, following her lead as they continued their solemn procession. Anxious and stripped of his clothes, Jake felt a flicker of dignity remaining in the small loincloth that clung to him.

As they moved forward, the crowd parted, like a river parting for a lone vessel traversing the unknown. Step by step, they drew closer to a solitary stipe standing on the side of the road, its presence a stark reminder of what awaited Jake. His feet trembled uncontrollably, and his heart raced with a mixture of anticipation, fear, and determination.

Jake's heart pounded in his chest as the scene at the stipe unfolded. Overwhelmed by panic and fear, he struggled against the weight of his circumstances. Jake was trown and the ground while Zack and Ethan exerted their strength, pressing their knees firmly onto his biceps, immobilizing him. The sight of Alicia holding a spike sent waves of terror through Jake's trembling body.

Through his panic-stricken mind, Jake's rational thoughts fought for control. He realized he had not signed up for a real crucifixion, and desperation to escape gripped him. However, his attempts were futile, met with a sharp slap from Ethan, an authoritative order to be silent.

As Alicia approached with the spike in hand, Jake's terror escalated to its peak. The first strike of the mallet against the nail sent searing pain through his wrist, causing him to let out a primal scream of agony. The strikes continued relentlessly, as Alicia hammered the wood rather than directly nailing Jake's hands. Relief washed over him as he realized his hands were secured by ropes, not pierced by nails.

Jake stared at his hands, the rope reminding him of the simulated plight he had voluntarily embarked upon. His heart raced, beads of sweat pouring down his face and body, the intensity of the experience consuming him.

Jake's body was hoisted into the air, suspended on the crossbeam. Zack and Ethan, along with the assistance of two other onlookers, labored to find balance and stability. With determination, they connected the crossbeam to the stipe, securing it in place.

The sensation of being lifted and stretched, his body completely vulnerable, caused Jake to cry out in distress. The physical act of placing the nail near his feet sent waves of pain that reverberated through his being. His screams echoed through the air, as real as the emotions coursing through him.

The task was completed, and Jake found himself fully exposed, stretched out in a position of vulnerability, a spectacle for all to see. Every eye was transfixed upon him, taking in the dramatic scene that unfolded before them. Ethan's sadistic smile widened as he seized the opportunity to mock and taunt Jake. "You like it up there?" he sneered, relishing the power and control he wielded.

As Jake endured the intense pain that coursed through his stretched arms, his body glistening with sweat, panic began to take hold. The constant throbbing and discomfort left him unable to find a position of respite. Every attempt to alleviate the pain in one area would only intensify it in another, creating a frustrating cycle of suffering.

Amidst his struggle, Alicia's voice cut through the air, loud and mocking. "This is what we call a crucifixion dance!" she exclaimed, observing Jake's frantic movements. Her words were met with both amusement and jeering from the onlooking crowd. Jake could hear the laughter and comments, the taunting voices escalating his sense of vulnerability and humiliation.

Just as despair threatened to consume him, Zack approached the stipe. With a gentle push on Jake's hips, he secured a small wooden seat. Relief flooded through Jake as he was finally able to sit, momentarily relieving the strain on his hands and feet. Hanging on the cross, he now found some respite from the agonizing weight bearing down on him.

As time stretched on, the initial crowd began to dissipate, leaving only occasional passersby who would pause to observe Jake on the cross for a few moments before moving on with their day. The familiarity of some of these onlookers, fellow students from his class, added an eerie layer to the already surreal situation. Jake felt a strange mix of vulnerability and self-consciousness as he hung naked and stretched before the eyes of people he knew.

Among the remaining spectators, Alicia remained steadfast in her attention to Jake's ordeal. She positioned herself on the right side, her gaze fixed upon him with an intensity that penetrated through the pain and discomfort he endured. With her unwavering gaze, it seemed as though Alicia sought to witness the depth of his suffering, drawing strength from his resilience.

Despite the challenging circumstances, Jake couldn't help but notice Alicia's beauty. Her petite frame, dark hair, and intense black eyes captivated him, drawing his attention in an unexpected way. In the midst of his physical torment, a connection formed between them - an unspoken understanding and support that transcended the crucifixion scene unfolding before them.

Though each passing moment was filled with discomfort and endurance, the presence of Alicia and the unspoken connection between them gave Jake a glimmer of strength. It reminded him that even in the midst of his own suffering, he was not entirely alone.

To be continued

College Experience
Part 3​
As the designated time came to an end, Jake was carefully taken down from the cross. Alice, still filled with admiration for his display of determination and courage, approached him with his clothes. Jake gratefully accepted them and began to get dressed, feeling a sense of relief after enduring another day of the reenactment.

"You did great," Alice said, a genuine look of admiration in her eyes as she gazed at Jake. "See you tomorrow." Her words carried warmth and encouragement.

While Jake was still catching his breath, Alice made her way back to her dorm, her mind filled with thoughts of what she had witnessed that day. Initially, this whole ordeal had been a means for extra points in her drama class, but witnessing Jake fully embracing the cross with such courage had left a profound impact on her.

As Alice removed her Roman soldier's outfit and settled into her bed clothesless, she couldn't shake the vivid images of the crucifixion from her mind. In particular, when she had looked into Jake's eyes, she felt an undeniable connection, a sense of understanding that went beyond the confines of their current situation.

Alice, a petite teenager with dark smooth skin and curly hair, was now 18 years old. She lay on her bed, pondering the possibilities that had been unlocked within her. "What if?" she wondered quietly to herself.

Driven by this newfound inspiration, Alice reached for her phone and dialed the number of the director of the "Roman Experience." Determination fueled her voice as she proposed her idea, an idea that would push the boundaries and redefine the purpose of their reenactment.

The next day, Jake arrived at the familiar location at 10 sharp, ready to face another day of the Roman Experience.
As Jake entered the preparation room for the crucifixion, he noticed a significant increase in the number of people present, including individuals dressed as Roman soldiers. Ethan and Zack were amongst them, but Alice was nowhere to be seen. Jake couldn't help but wonder where she was.

The news of yesterday's crucifixion had created such a buzz that the school leaders had decided to make an even grander production out of it, leading to a surge in public interest. Social media had spread the word, attracting a larger audience eager to witness the spectacle.

Walking behind the curtain, Jake disrobed and donned a simple loincloth. Stepping back out he knelt down, preparing himself mentally for the familiar process.

When Alicia entered the preparation room, she was taken aback to see Jake already on his knees, wearing only a small loincloth, with a heavy patibulum crossbeam resting on his shoulders. His hands were tightly bound to the crossbeam, ready to proceed. As the others in the room watched in astonishment, Alicia made a brave move.

With determination in her eyes, Alicia began to remove her blue summer dress. Soon, she stood before them, stripped naked, wearing a small loincloth that covered her private areas, her curly hair cascading down to partially conceal her breasts. The room fell silent as all eyes were now on her stunning figure—a symbol of strength and courage.

"We need to get moving," the director instructed, recognizing the significance of the moment. The two volunteers carefully brought the crossbeam and placed it on Alicia's shoulders. The weight of the crossbeam was more than she anticipated, yet Alicia remained resolute. Ethan hurried to her side with a rope, fastening her hands to the patibulum. Alicia felt the weight upon her, testing her resolve, but she was determined to share this experience with Jake.

In his peripheral vision Jake saw another figure kneeling beside him. Turning his head, he was astonished to see Alice, her dark hair cascading down her naked form, adorned only by a small loincloth. Her smooth, dark skin appeared captivating, and the sight of her exposed ribs and perfect shape heightened his awareness.

As their eyes met, Jake couldn't believe what he was seeing. Alicia's unexpected decision to join him in this journey left him in awe. He didn't anticipate such a display of bravery and determination from her.

Their eyes locked for a brief moment, a connection forming between them as they prepared for what lay ahead. However, before they could fully process the situation, a voice rang out, announcing the start of the Crucifixion.

College Experience
Part 1​
Once upon a time in the vibrant coastal city of Santa Barbara, there lived a young man named Jake. At eighteen years old, he was filled with excitement and a zest for life. Jake was a freshman attending a Christian university, eager to carve his own path in the world.

Like many freshmen, Jake resided in the dorms with a group of fellow students. It was an experience filled with new friendships, late-night conversations, and the occasional roommate disagreement. Despite the challenges, Jake valued the tight-knit community he had found in his living situation.

One day, in the midst of his busy academic schedule, Jake discovered an opportunity to gain extra credit by volunteering at an event called the "Roman Experience." This event aimed to recreate various aspects of Roman life, providing an immersive experience for both students and visitors alike. Intrigued by the chance to learn more about history while earning valuable extra credit, Jake saw it as a golden opportunity that he simply couldn't pass up.

Excitedly, Jake signed up for the event without further questioning. However, due to his tendency to procrastinate, he soon found out that all the positions were already filled. Disappointed yet determined, Jake remained hopeful and continued his studies.

To his surprise, a few days later, Jake received an unexpected call from the organizers of the event. They informed him that a position had unexpectedly opened up and that he was the first person they thought of to fill it. Thrilled by this stroke of luck, Jake eagerly accepted the offer without bothering to ask what the role entailed.

The next morning, Jake arrived at the assigned destination promptly at 10 am, ready to take on his newly assigned role. As he stepped through the door, he was greeted by two other male students and a female student, all dressed as Roman soldiers. One of them, tossing a white rag his way, instructed him to put it on.

Curious, Jake questioned the purpose of the rag, to which the student replied casually, "It's a loincloth, my friend. You'll be playing the role of a slave, condemned to Crucifixion."

The words hit Jake like a bolt of lightning. He had never anticipated such a shocking revelation. The realization that he was to portray a slave condemned to crucifixion left him speechless and overwhelmed. His mind raced, trying to make sense of the situation.

Amidst the mix of emotions surging through him, Jake took a deep breath and reminded himself of his desperate need for extra credit. Despite the unexpectedness of the role, he steeled himself and resolved to make the most out of the opportunity.

Jake stood frozen, unable to comprehend the gravity of the situation. The director, accompanied by the two other volunteers, entered the facility, carrying a crossbeam called the patibulum. Its design revealed the sinister purpose it served, with a hole in the middle to easily attach it to the vertical post, the stipe. The director assured Jake that they knew what they were doing, recounting their practice on a previous volunteer who had backed out just the day before. "You have to trust them," he said, trying to comfort Jake.

Disbelief washed over Jake as he struggled to process the reality unfolding before him. As he glanced around nervously, he couldn't help but feel self-conscious about his appearance. Jake had always been a bit hairier than others, with a beard that adorned his face. His physique was slim and devoid of bulging muscles, although his legs boasted the strength gained from his passion for running.

His unease intensified as the female student, Alicia, approached him. She glanced at him with a hint of pity in her eyes. "You'll make a good spectacle today," she remarked, her voice filled with a mix of empathy and resignation.

The weight of the situation sank deeper within Jake's core. He hesitantly reached for the rag, questioning his every move. Alicia, sensing his uncertainty, gently instructed him to undress, explaining that for the role he would not need his regular clothes. Slowly, Jake began removing his green t-shirt and shorts, revealing his blue boxers as his last remaining garment.

His mind whirled with a tornado of emotions: confusion, concern, and a tinge of vulnerability. Questions flooded his thoughts, his sense of self teetering on the edge. In that moment, Jake wondered how he had found himself in this extraordinary, and somewhat harrowing, circumstance.

Jake's heart pounded in his chest as Alicia gently took the loincloth from his trembling hands. With kindness and expertise, she guided him through the process of tying it securely around his hips, ensuring the cloth covered his private parts. Grateful for her guidance, Jake felt a fleeting sense of vulnerability and self-consciousness, standing in his loincloth.

Alicia, aware of the need for privacy and preparation, directed Jake to go behind the curtains. With hesitant steps, he made his way, feeling the weight of all eyes upon him. As he undressed, removing his blue boxers, he couldn't help but feel a wave of apprehension washing over him. Tying the loincloth around his hips, a heavy symbol of the role he had unwittingly walked into, Jake emerged from behind the curtain naked, his vulnerability on display.

Time seemed to freeze as everyone in the room turned their attention toward Jake. Their gaze held a mix of realization and understanding. They all knew what was about to unfold, and the weight of that knowledge suffused the air. Ethan, the student assigned the role of the Roman soldier, radiated enthusiasm, his well-built and muscular physique poised to perform his assigned duties. There was a glint of excitement in his eyes as he tightly gripped the whip, eagerly anticipating the enactment of the scene. On the other hand, Zack, the other soldier, appeared to possess a softer disposition, harboring a hint of compassion that mingled with his readiness to fulfill his role.

Amidst the silence, Jake stood, bare and vulnerable, momentarily feeling exposed not only physically but also emotionally. The weight of what lay ahead began to settle upon him, urging him to question his decisions and confront his fears. It was in this daunting moment that Jake would face a challenge unlike any he had encountered before.

The director's urgent command filled the room, interrupting the tense atmosphere. Chaos ensued as everyone rushed into action. Zack and Ethan swiftly grabbed the heavy crossbeam, positioning it on Jake's shoulders. With each movement, the weight of the patibulum pressed down on him, eliciting a discomfort that mirrored the weight of the impending role.

Jake found himself on his knees, his hands tightly bound to the crossbeam with a thick rope. Alicia stepped forward, holding an old wooden sign adorned with a rope. She placed it around his neck, ensuring that the crude message was visible to all who would witness their enactment. The weight of the sign, both physically and symbolically, amplified Jake's understanding of the severity of the situation.

As Alicia firmly grasped the spikes and mallet, she proceeded to walk toward the door. Her voice resounded with a mix of authority and solemnity as she announced, "Here comes the runaway slave, condemned to Crucifixion." The words seemed to hang heavily in the air, intensifying the gravity of the performance that was about to unfold.

With Zack and Ethan orchestrating the motion, they hoisted Jake upright, pressing the patibulum against his shoulders. The sun's rays pierced through the entrance, greeting Jake as he stepped outside. A mix of apprehension and determination coursed through his veins as he found himself face to face with the reality of the role he had volunteered for.
comica1692655069579.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom