Crucifixion This Weekend

Go to CruxDreams.com
This weekend my husband Steve and myself along with another couple will be crucified before our bdsm group. This time it will be outdoors weather permitting. We will also be raised once we are secured to the crosses. I have been told that the raising and drop of the cross can be as painful as the whipping. Is this true? The nudity, whipping and crucifixion have me wet already! I have also been told by the female torturers they can' t wait to torture me and my new piercings
Sheila

Last edited:
If allowed I will post. They don't usually allow cameras or videos for everyone' privacy

If not, though it would be sad, you can paint a picture in words....?

Wragg

Four crosses at the same time is so what organization strategy! If the last cross is erected the first crucified will be terminate his/her play.
Let they be naked and let the red stripes see! Let see their fatigue.

This weekend my husband Steve and myself along with another couple will be crucified before our bdsm group. This time it will be outdoors weather permitting. We will also be raised once we are secured to the crosses. I have been told that the raising and drop of the cross can be as painful as the whipping. Is this true? The nudity, whipping and crucifixion have me wet already! I have also been told by the female torturers they can' t wait to torture me and my new piercings
Sheila

Sheila, good luck to you and Steve.

I hope everything goes as planned, and that you enjoy the moment.

Good whipping and torture in piercing.

Top-Cat

Note: Good crucifixion too.

2014!

Back
Top Bottom