Crucifixion: Who Shall Your Executioners Be?

Go to CruxDreams.com
There are many aspects of crucifixion that excite me. The brutal beatdown pre-crucifixion, carrying the cross, the climactic nailing, and so much more. However, one important detail about any of the aforementioned scenarios is who shall the executioner be? There are many contexts which are all erotic, such as a rebel being crucified by a powerful government, a slave being punished by a master, or a criminal being subjugated to the rule of law. In all of the previous scenarios we see the executioner being embodied by something powerful, but above all by something that deeply hates the victim and wants to exact as much pain and suffering as possible. The executioner can be a governor, a military leader, a master, an angry crowd, etc. But one aspect that is extremely erotic to me is how closely did the executioner and the victim knew each other. This aspect is everything for me.

The closer the relationship between the executioner(s) and victim(s), the more erotic it becomes. One particular scenario that we can all imagine is being crucified by our coworkers. Just imagine an angry crowd made up of all the people you work with. Some of them don't know you well, some do, and others hate you. You know that the ones that hate you will be the ones taking over your execution. And if they know you well enough, they might know what to do to you to inflict the most humiliation. There is a level of dread that one feels when the executioner is someone that the victim knows well, especially if the executioner is someone who despises the victim. The reason being that if you are sentenced to crucifixion but the executioners are just the morning shift soldiers, then you know they will just follow procedure. But if you are crucified by an angry mob that is made up of people that really want you to suffer at a deep personal level, then you know that there is no limit to what will be done to you. Also, there is the added humiliation of your personal enemies getting full command of your fate. That last part is what I love.

What other executioner-victim relationships do you find erotic?

here are some where colleagues are involved:

here is a kidnapping relationship:

but the best is the story Something`s lost from Marcella, in the cruxer`s digest 2018

rome.jpgrome1.jpgrome2.jpgrome7.pngrome5.jpg

My story and my fantasy. Gladiator, then freed slave, I am seduced by the wife of a rich senator. Having succumbed to his advances, I have a torrid relationship with her.
In the following, I leave her to love another. Her anger is terrible and irrevocable; she has me arrested by the guards.
I am condemned to be tortured in the arena, in front of the tribune of honor, from where she will have a magnificent view of my torture.

The execution team is impartial and just carries out an assigned job!

But the onlookers may be my victim(s) or their relatives, or political opponents, or competitors, those people who favoured my execution, or made it possible. Also the judges and prosecutors, to see the finishing of their job. All with a satisfied look on their faces.

There are many aspects of crucifixion that excite me. The brutal beatdown pre-crucifixion, carrying the cross, the climactic nailing, and so much more. However, one important detail about any of the aforementioned scenarios is who shall the executioner be? There are many contexts which are all erotic, such as a rebel being crucified by a powerful government, a slave being punished by a master, or a criminal being subjugated to the rule of law. In all of the previous scenarios we see the executioner being embodied by something powerful, but above all by something that deeply hates the victim and wants to exact as much pain and suffering as possible. The executioner can be a governor, a military leader, a master, an angry crowd, etc. But one aspect that is extremely erotic to me is how closely did the executioner and the victim knew each other. This aspect is everything for me.

The closer the relationship between the executioner(s) and victim(s), the more erotic it becomes. One particular scenario that we can all imagine is being crucified by our coworkers. Just imagine an angry crowd made up of all the people you work with. Some of them don't know you well, some do, and others hate you. You know that the ones that hate you will be the ones taking over your execution. And if they know you well enough, they might know what to do to you to inflict the most humiliation. There is a level of dread that one feels when the executioner is someone that the victim knows well, especially if the executioner is someone who despises the victim. The reason being that if you are sentenced to crucifixion but the executioners are just the morning shift soldiers, then you know they will just follow procedure. But if you are crucified by an angry mob that is made up of people that really want you to suffer at a deep personal level, then you know that there is no limit to what will be done to you. Also, there is the added humiliation of your personal enemies getting full command of your fate. That last part is what I love.

What other executioner-victim relationships do you find erotic?
To be honest, I think different fits different situations? For a criminal, it's the forces of the law - strangers, for the most part, although they may have become aquainnted with the condemned one way or another during their imprisonment. Some may be professional types concerened with justice, but I think you'll also get many who do the job for a chance to hurt and humiliate others without sanction. And of course, both friends and enemies of the condemned may come to watch.

For a slave, on the other hand, their excecutioners may be the overseers (cruel or not) they know quite well, or even their own fellow slaves - a collective punishment designed to prevent the suspicion of sympathy. And that can be good too. Of course, the master or mistress may also take a personal hand...

I am executed by my high school bully. He got a job as a guard after graduation, and now we gets me one last time. He said he's going to especially enjoy stripping me naked, and nailing me much more than some of his previous crucifixions.

How about unwilling executioners?

Consider a Spartacus-type scenario: a beseiged city's fallen, or an army's been defeated in battle and many prisoners taken. We've got hundreds or thousands of young men who'll need crucifying. We'll do this along both sides of a narrow road, so we'll end up with two rows of crucified men facing one another at a distance of about 7ft = 2m.

We draft a few of the bigger and stronger men from our captives, take them aside, and inform them: Your fellow prisoners are all going to be crucified, but we're giving you a chance to escape that fate and join us. To prove your worthiness, you will perform the crucifixions. If you carry them out to our satisfaction, we'll accept you into our ranks. If not... well, we've got enough crosses for everyone.

You've been assigned to a team of five. Your team will be responsible for crucifying at least a hundred prisoners. At some point, you might well find yourself charged with crucifying a friend or a brother—someone you'd really rather not crucify.

Here's what will happen if you refuse. Our soldiers are standing by, and will quickly move in and seize all six of you—you, your friend, and the other four members of your team. They will then crucify your friend, so your demonstration of friendship will give him at most an extra five minutes before he's naked and nailed.

Then, they'll crucify the other four members of your team: one on either side of your friend; the other two facing each of them. Lastly, we'll crucify you in the gap between those second two, facing your friend.

You and your friend will then have many, many hours to watch one another suffering and dying, while contemplating the strength and beauty of your devotion to one another. You'll also be able to watch your fellow team members, who wouldn't be on those crosses if it weren't for your principled stand, and who'll have many hours to share their feelings with you.

Understood? Good. We'll spend the rest of today learning the techniques of proper crucifixion, with the assistance of our volunteers here...

but we're giving you a chance to escape that fate and join us. To prove your worthiness, you will perform the crucifixions. If you carry them out to our satisfaction, we'll accept you into our ranks.
What is worth the promise of a victor to his defeated enemies?

well, we've got enough crosses for everyone.
At least there is some good news too! :devil:

You and your friend will then have many, many hours to watch one another suffering and dying, while contemplating the strength and beauty of your devotion to one another. You'll also be able to watch your fellow team members, who wouldn't be on those crosses if it weren't for your principled stand, and who'll have many hours to share their feelings with you.
I'm definately contemplating it now that I'm hanging by these nails, completely naked for all to see.

By the beautiful, haughty and sadistic women who found me unworthy in life. Nailing me to a cross , mocking , humiliating and tormenting me, enjoying my pathetic love for them writhing for their temporary amusement.

Back
Top Bottom