Crucifixion With Whip Marks And Bruise Or Not (poll)

Do you prefer a crucifixion scene with the condemned (victim?) to be whipped and bruised or not?

• Keep the body intact (except fot the nailing)

Votes: 52 20.7%
  • The body can have whip marks and bruise

Votes: 199 79.3%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
NO whip-marks here so far

tumblr_p2t7uxxj2S1s9cshlo1_1280.jpg

I haven’t made a systematic survey of Bound Heat, but from what I’ve seen they do show lashmarks.

Faint ones. And that’s not criticism, merely observation.

Attachments

• 63CF59A3-2FE1-4602-8EC3-08900E0C8231.jpeg
    63CF59A3-2FE1-4602-8EC3-08900E0C8231.jpeg
    162.4 KB · Views: 294
  • 283AF622-BA4C-4760-8F47-71492FB43978.jpeg
    283AF622-BA4C-4760-8F47-71492FB43978.jpeg
    165.8 KB · Views: 388
Personally, I would like to bear ass and back stripes, and also reddened and bruised mouth and pussy and rectum. While being driven onward to an agonizing death, my humiliation would be complete if the jeering spectators could tell I had been forcibly and repeatedly used by my tormenters.

Personally, I would like to bear ass and back stripes, and also reddened and bruised mouth and pussy and rectum. While being driven onward to an agonizing death, my humiliation would be complete if the jeering spectators could tell I had been forcibly and repeatedly used by my tormenters.
It is with pleasure that I would join the staff of the executioners in order to satisfy your desires as a tortured female.

Flogging in ancient Rome was an important part of the crucifixion ceremonial!
Total nudity for humiliation, flogging to make the condemned suffer and exhaust them, "via crucis" and finally nailing and exposure to the public until death.
A woman or a man nailed to the cross must be exhausted and marked by the abuses which were applied to him and in particular the flogging.

As I have opined before, scourging is likely to have served as a way to beat down the victim, making it easier to pin her or him to the cross for nailing. I conjecture that viciousness of the scourging would have been tailored to the strength and vitality of the malefactor. A young, strong field slave would merit a horrific flagellation, leaving his back and buttocks in bloody tatters. After the long, exhausting march to the cross, he would be easy to control as the spikes pierced his flesh and bone and fixed him to the wood.

I imagine myself. as soft, undersized and female, to be spared the worst of the flagellum. My understanding is that there were indeed smaller scourges for use on women, and that the female back was spared as being too frail to bear the cuts and tears. I have always imagined that I would receive perhaps six blows across my ass. The barbs and balls on the tails would indeed cut into my flesh, but would leave me able to bear my patibullum all the way to the place of execution.

I agree with nux581 that whipping should be done according to the constitution of the victim, although in this forum there are stories that skip this rule, although the imagination is always free, but I have always stopped to imagine what it would be like. only a flogging from the back, but also from the front. And a pretty young woman with generous breasts getting ripped apart by hooks and bones. It should be a horrible show. Besides, the poor victim would not last long on a cross.

As I have opined before, scourging is likely to have served as a way to beat down the victim, making it easier to pin her or him to the cross for nailing. I conjecture that viciousness of the scourging would have been tailored to the strength and vitality of the malefactor. A young, strong field slave would merit a horrific flagellation, leaving his back and buttocks in bloody tatters. After the long, exhausting march to the cross, he would be easy to control as the spikes pierced his flesh and bone and fixed him to the wood.

I imagine myself. as soft, undersized and female, to be spared the worst of the flagellum. My understanding is that there were indeed smaller scourges for use on women, and that the female back was spared as being too frail to bear the cuts and tears. I have always imagined that I would receive perhaps six blows across my ass. The barbs and balls on the tails would indeed cut into my flesh, but would leave me able to bear my patibullum all the way to the place of execution.
I like the image of your avatar. I imagine my dear Red Sonja crucified. I've had fantasies about it. I would like you to tell me where to find the image of your avatar. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom