Crucifixions between friends

Go to CruxDreams.com
(Joan)

After what happened yesterday, my whole body and especially my vulva is painful but, damn, I enjoyed it!

Besides, I'm happy because I realized that I really enjoyed being whipped, it only increased the intensity of my orgasms.

So tomorrow my friends are going to start educating me and I guess I'll probably still be in pain but I'm ready to endure it all and I can't wait for it to start.

So Pira came to pick us up this morning and, on a leash, led us to a torture chamber which initially scared me a bit but my excitement took over.

Along the way, I felt the urge to make an urgent need and our guide allowed us to relieve ourselves in front of him like bitches and I saw in his eyes and especially the bump that appeared on his toga that we were really not indifferent to him.

By the way, he undressed when he arrived and grabbed me by the hair and made me suck him.

I'm still just a beginner to do this but put my whole heart into it and think he liked it because he quickly ejaculated in my mouth.

I thought the taste and smell of semen would turn me off but, on the contrary, I enjoyed it terribly and hastened to swallow it all.

For today, fate has decided that it will be Nicole who will suffer with me the abuse that Kathy is about to impose on us.

So here I am, hands and fingers fixed on it with nailed fasteners, legs held apart with clamps connected to weights painfully placed on my private lips.

My small tits are also on the board and I understand the purpose of the maneuver when I see Kathy coming towards me with a hammer and nails.

Without any hesitation, she pinches my stiffening right nipple, places the tip of a nail on it, and with a hammer blow it pierces it and fixes it to the board.

Suddenly, I scream in pain but it starts again with my left nipple!

Strangely, the pain goes away quickly and I even enjoy the situation.

These are my areolas which, directly after, are each pierced by two nails!

Again, I'm in great pain at the moment but I think I like it because my pussy is working on me and I can feel it sinking!

Next to me, Nicole is already gone!

She told me that as soon as you torture her breasts a little, she comes endlessly.

I suddenly feel Kathy's tongue stimulating my clitoris!

It's too much and I join Nicole, who Pira inflicts the same mouth caress in a phenomenal orgasm.

Once fallen, Kathy pierces the base of each of my breasts with two needles!

I am busy realizing that I love to suffer and that I love being pierced through my skin!

Like the other two, I discovered that suffering therefore leads me to heights of pleasure.

Not yet satisfied with her work, Kathy grabs a whip and violently strokes my back and buttocks!

I leave once again in the clouds, these thongs that slash the back of my body are like detonators that make the pleasure explode in me.

I discover myself little by little and realize that I am on the right path!

Once detached, Pira leads us back to our accommodation and, passing through the main courtyard, I see that the two hanged and the three crucified have been removed!

The crosses are there, free!

If they could speak, I would surely hear them tell me that they are inviting me, that they are waiting for me, that they are ready to welcome me!

I imagine myself nailed naked to this cross in front of a large audience!

Just thinking about it, my pussy starts to flow!

I know that one day I will fulfill this fantasy that has haunted me for so long.

From their respective cages, the three women realize that the life of slaves that has become theirs has totally changed!

No more luxury and a certain comfort. In the evening, guards come to look for some women to take them to the master and, when we bring them back, their condition is not very good and their fatigue seems extreme.

Because of our injuries, we are not yet chosen. but that will not be long in coming.

Deborah, although chief slave is also locked in the cage which is right in front of us and explains to us that the only right that she has acquired over the years is that of not having to move on the leash anymore.

She also tells us that the master very quickly gets tired of the slaves he buys and that every week he organizes a sumptuous party for his many guests and this always ends in orgies after the sacrifice of some of his slaves that he crucifies, hangs or impales according to his mood.

This does not seem to reassure them but they know they are destined to end their lives in extreme suffering and, deep down, they all three want it especially Joan who feels more and more drawn to the cross.

In the meantime, their wounds are healing and Deborah tells them that they are the ones the master has chosen for his entertainment tonight!

To prepare them, the shower is much less sophisticated than when they were in a room!

Here, it's limited to a hose that sends ice water!

Trembling with cold, they just have to let themselves dry and wait for someone to come and get them.

It's Pira who leads them once again on a leash to the reception room where the guests have just finished their meal!

They stay facing the master in a submissive position for a while until he calls out to all three of them to give him and the two men beside him a mouth caress while they chat.

Kathy is assigned the task of making the master cum!

Everything is going very well until the moment of ejaculation!

Kathy, after receiving the master's semen in the mouth spits it out directly.

The assembly is scandalized and the master furious!

While the other two finish their fellatio, taking great care not to waste a drop of semen, Kathy has just done something irreparable.

The reaction of the master is immediate!

One of the three has sinned, all three will be punished!

They decide to put them in the pillory where they will spend the whole night after having each received sixty lashes, will be sexually available to all and will be crucified tomorrow.

The master’s decision is final and the three convicts are taken outside to begin their deadly punishments.

Quickly installed, it is Pira and two friends of the master who are responsible for inflicting their harsh flogging.

Each of the three will give each of the women twenty strokes so that all the strokes are varied so that there is no room for any form of favoritism.

All the guests followed and the master sent for all the other slaves to take care of them during the show.

This time, it is no longer a theatrical flogging but it is the beginning of their execution and the blows that mark their back, buttocks and thighs are administered to tear their skin enough for them to feel afterwards. the wood of their cross is rough on torn skin.

The blows rained down continuously and their backs were marked with streaks that would never heal themselves again.

The three women do not stop screaming which excites the spectators who encourage the executioners.

Deborah is on her knees in front of the master and sucks his cock in a professional way!

It is also because of this talent that the master has never parted with it despite her age!

The flogging ends and the convicts must now expect to be sexually abused!

This is the easiest part of their journey to death!

The night may still be very long for them.

From what Deborah told us, as a slave, we have little value for the master who does not hesitate to sacrifice members of his harem for the pleasure of his guests!

So far, I don't think he has any reason to sacrifice us but we have to be very careful.

On the contrary, I think he liked it the other night because Nicole, Joan and I are going to be partying tonight!

The ice-water shower hose refreshes us and, once dry, Pira picks us up and leads us to the reception hall!

It's quite intimate, tonight, barely twenty guests are present when we arrive.

We are put in the usual submissive position while they finish their meal.

The master discusses with two other men and calls Pira to ask him to send us to give them oral sex as a digestive.

I am the one who has to take care of the master!

I have always been considered an expert in the art of sucking cock but there is one thing that I have never done and will always refuse to do, is to swallow the cum that squirted in my mouth .

It's stronger than me, I wouldn't know, and even with my head ready to be cut off, I would still refuse.

I apply myself to my task and it seems to please the master but, when he ejaculates in my mouth, I keep his semen a little and spit it out!

Immediately, the master gets up, grabs me by the hair and stares me in the eyes!

Would I have committed such an important crime?

Its sanction is immediate and decisive!

I wasted his seed and this fault on my part will be punished!

Immediate punishment, my death by crucifixion as well as that of my two friends considered to be united.

We will therefore be pilloried where we will undergo a severe flogging before being left there overnight for everyone to use and tomorrow morning we will be nailed to our crosses until death ensues.

It's been a long time since I knew I wouldn't die in my bed but I didn't think it would come so quickly!

My destiny will come true but I still regret that my friends have to suffer the same fate as me!

So here we are in the pillory insulted by all names by people who are waiting to see us suffer and who will be able to take advantage of our bodies when our executioners have whipped them.

The position is not very comfortable and the first lashes are very painful!

For now, I would like to be like Nicole who has this ability to almost instantly turn pain into pleasure!

This has happened to me earlier, but it's not systematic!

I try to concentrate as much as possible and when the leather straps touch my vulva, it clicks!

From that moment on, I find myself in a daze in which I can't stop cumming!

My pussy doesn't stop sinking and my screams express more pleasure than pain.

It's over, I've received my sixty lashes and the whole back of my body can't be pretty!

Now I am in pain!

I really feel like thousands of needles are stuck in my back and butt, I must be bleeding but that probably won't stop those who will come and take advantage of me now!

I see our crosses awaiting us and am aware that the worst is yet to come!

I will be able to experience the famous orgasms that the crucified ones feel on their crosses!

I hope this is not a legend and that, before I die, I will have many more orgasms that will help me pass from life to death very pleasantly.

When I find myself facing death, I become a phylosopher and accept my fate!

I can't do anything else anyway.

Nicole

I must say that I sincerely regret our room and its comfort!

In these cages, everything is done to humiliate us and make us feel that we are no longer anything, slaves, beasts.

Deborah, despite having grown up after all these years is still in a cage, like us and if she can move around without being kept on a leash, it is on all fours like us that she must drink and eat .

We have been left alone for two days and I was expecting Pira to come and pick us up to continue Joan's education but when he came it was to tell us that tonight we had All three were chosen by the master to animate the intimate evening he was organizing, barely twenty people.

So we start by showering!

When I say shower, I mean this fire hose that sends us a brutal jet of ice water that would cool the ardor of the worst bitch!

After drying, it's direction of the reception room, still on a lead of course.

The guests and the master are in the midst of digestion and, like the other day, we are placed in front of him in a position of submission.

After a while, we are called by the master to come and entertain him and two of his guests by sucking their cocks!

It’s really not torture and I do my best to please one of the guests as does Joan while Kathy has the honor of taking care of the master’s cock.

We put our hearts and our hearts into it and soon I got spurts of cum in my mouth and rushed to swallow it all.

That’s when it all changed.

Kathy told me that she was ready for anything but that the only thing she would always refuse was to swallow male productions.

Also, after the master had ejaculated, she directly spat everything out, triggering the anger of our lord and master.

Without knowing it, she has just committed an unforgivable sacrilege!

The master is furious and in his anger, condemns all three of us to be crucified after flogging and exposure on pillories.

We don't have time to say anything as we are rudely dragged out and put straight into the pillories.

The show-off and flogging are not to displease me and I knew I would probably end up on a cross but I still didn't think it would be so fast.

Installed on our pilori, we therefore await our flagellation!

I must say that I had this idea in me for a long time to end my days on a cross that I am not even afraid of! Rather, it is the excitement that takes precedence over any other feeling.

I will finally know my limits because, this time, they can destroy me completely because death will be at the end of the tortures.

From the first of my sixty lashes, there is of course the pain but directly the click which turns it into pleasure and my pussy starts to flow in an incredible way.

The more the hits rain, the more the thongs of the whip destroy me, the more I cum, especially when I'm lucky enough that the leather touches my well exposed vulva or anus both.

I do not even notice the change of whipper so much all three hit me to hurt me, to destroy me.

When you endure a torture like me that you love, you don't see the time go by and I haven't yet come back from my last orgasm when my tormentors end.

I can feel my blood flowing and I imagine my back shouldn't look very nice anymore but I don't care!

I only hope that this will not repel those who now are going to come and rape me because I would like them to be many and my holes to be full of their seed.

So I am entering my last night and, frankly, I have no regrets.

(Joan)

I always knew I would end up naked, nailed to a cross but I didn't think it was going to be so fast!

In my head, I intended to ask my two new friends if they would agree to die crucified with me but, fearing a refusal on their part, I had not yet dared to broach the subject with them!

nd here it is that tonight when we were all three invited to be part of the party organized by the master, Kathy has committed the irreparable!

To waste the master's semen by spitting it out instead of swallowing it turns out to be a very serious and unforgivable fault!

While Nicole and I had finished our blowjobs on the boss's friends, lightning struck us!

So we are going to share Kathy's pain and all three will be whipped, raped and crucified.

Honestly, I can already imagine myself on my cross in front of people who will try to humiliate me by making fun of my nudity, my suffering and my death!

If they knew that I have dreamed of this for years and, without telling them, I am happy that my two friends are crucified at the same time as me because I find that a collective crucifixion is more beautiful and more exciting and I do not I didn't want to be alone.

But, for now, it's time for the flogging!

I can't say I feel comfortable being pilloried!

Being exposed in this way doesn't bother me, it excites me to know that people can see my anus and my wet vulva but the wood blocking my wrists and neck is quite rough but I have to get used to it because I do not cross not that the wood the cross on which I will be nailed tomorrow will be more polished!

The flogging begins and I see straight away that the lashes I have suffered before were nothing compared to the ones started to give me which really hurt!

This time, I can't hold back my screams of pain as I hear Nicole, next to me, screaming her pleasure!

If she gets there, I want to get there too, transform this excruciating pain into pleasure which will lead me to enjoyment.

I concentrate and force myself to think only of cum.

With each whiplash, I hope it clicks, but the pain always takes precedence over the pleasure!

The executioners pass from one victim to another and, from the first blow, I finally feel the surge of pleasure which is characterized by a gentle heat which leaves my pussy and moves towards my brain, passing through my breasts!

I was successful and let myself go to an orgasm that takes me to new heights!

Now I wish this torture would go on for a long time, even until it killed me!

But it ends and I suddenly feel very tired, exhausted by this mixture of pain and pleasure!

Still, I believe that I will hardly have the opportunity to recover because I will now have to endure the sexual assaults of these people for whom we are no longer women but things that they can use however they see fit.

I can't wait to be on my cross, inaccessible to all those sadists who can only torture me with their eyes!

But this I love and hope to enjoy many more times.

The flogging is now over and the three women are now left exposed on their pillory!

I don't know how each one endured this torture, but I have the impression that we are in the presence of three masochists for whom suffering is a pleasure!

Their high endorphin production causes a certain degree of pain to fade to give way to phenomenal orgasms!

This promises us a very special spectacle tomorrow when they will be nailed to their cross.

For now, they are available to guests who can sexually enjoy their bodies if they wish.

Immediately, they are assaulted on all sides by men who are more tempted by their mouths than by their pussies and anuses because the flogging has left its mark and the back of their body is very bloody.

Some do not look at it and even enjoy it and therefore do not hesitate to introduce into them their hard and erect dicks that the other slaves have not hesitated to turn on and who are ready to empty themselves in them.

In terms of their mouths, it is Kathy who is the most in demand because it is following her refusal to swallow the master's sperm!

Everyone is hoping that she will crack and swallow their juice but if Kathy shows an obvious willingness to suck any cock that comes along, she holds up when it comes to swallowing and spitting out directly after each of the ejaculations that follow one after the other .

It is now already very late and the three condemned are now abandoned to their sad fate until morning when they will be nailed to their cross.

In their heads, the night must seem endless because in the position they occupy, there is obviously no question of dreaming of sleeping.

And here is the sun which rises for the last time for our three condemned.

They are exhausted but psychologically ready to face their last day of life.

It starts with cleaning them using the fire hose, which removes as much dried blood as possible from all over their body, leaving only gashes all over the back of their body.

The sun starts to heat up and quickly dries them out.

They ask for a drink, but the master has forbidden us to drink them so that they keep in the mouth a taste of semen until the end.

It is now ten o'clock, the guests are already back and impatiently awaiting the start of the show.

Nicole is the first to be taken from her pillory!

Her back must be painful because she seems to have the worst difficulty in standing up after all the time spent bent!

Her patibulum has been removed from his stipe and her arms are positioned directly on it and held by eunuchs so that Pira can nail her wrists.

This is quickly realized and Nicole screams in pain.

Abandoned on the ground, the executioners proceed to the same operation for Kathy and Joan who suffer just as much as Nicole from this destruction of bones and nerves.

Long and pointed hooks are installed on the uprights of the crosses and it is a precision work that begins with the assembly of the crosses with the help of a hoist.

For the crucified, this is not the most pleasant moment of their ordeal because their nailed wrists alone have to support their weight throughout the operation.

Once the crosses are assembled, Pira and her assistants must lift their victims up so that they impale themselves through the anus on the hook that penetrates deeply and painfully into them.

Once installed, all that remains is to nail their feet, taking care that they are forced to spread their legs so that their sex is clearly visible.

There it is, they can begin their slow and painful path to their programmed death.

The spectacle is magnificent, the three crucified are really very beautiful thus exposed naked on their cross.

How long will this last?

It depends on the mood of the master who has not yet decided whether he will let them die slowly or whether he will decide to inflict torture on them in order to hasten their death!

The future will tell .

The guests now follow one another to rape my two friends and me but, knowing that it is because of me that we found ourselves in this situation, many of them offer me their cocks to suck, all hoping to be the first to make me swallow his cum!

They won't make it and, even if they leave their cock in my mouth after ejaculating, I'm holding on and not swallowing!

Even when I cum because I am vagina or anus penetrated, I still have the presence of mind to spit out whatever is in my throat!

I love this systematic rape and although the contact of the skin of my rapists with the wounds on my back and my buttocks makes me suffer, I manage to go through very powerful orgasms that follow without stopping!

I am very tired and I wish I could recover but the cocks that penetrate me keep coming in succession.

It must be a very late hour of the night when these sexual assaults stop but, installed on this damned pillory, the recovery is very complicated and the night seems endless to me.

It’s with relief that I finally see the sun rise and, although it was probably the last time, I’m not complaining or lamenting because it was my destiny anyway.

Once freed from the pillory, it goes through the cleaning moment and we are violently sprayed by the flow of icy water from a fire hose.

The whole back of my body pinches me because this jet of water has reopened all the wounds made by the whip,

They are surely doing this so that we can feel the contact that we are going to have with our cross!

Nicole is the first to find herself with her arms outstretched over her patibulum, ready to be nailed!

The operation is quickly done and after a few minutes and excruciating screams of pain, Nicole's wrists are pierced by nails and fixed in the wood of her cross.

It’s my turn now and I admit I have a special fear of the brutal pain I’m sure to experience when those steel spikes stab at my wrists, shattering my bones and crushing my nerves!

I am held firmly in position and the first point is placed, ready to penetrate my flesh!

The hammer falls and, indeed, it is the horror, I scream, my legs shake in all directions, I try to escape this hellish torture but nothing helps!

My right wrist will never leave the woods again because it is now part of it!

I ask Pira to stop, that I will do whatever he wants, but he is deaf to my prayers and nails my other wrist without taking care of my pain.

While they take care of Joan and do the same fate to her as we do, I have some time to get used to my situation and the painful sickness that never leaves me!

Now comes the time when they hoist our patibulum to fit it into its stipe!

Obviously, nailed down, we are following the movement!

First pulled and then lifted, I don't understand how my wrists don't tear because my pain intensifies second after second becoming literally unbearable!

After a shock not even brutal but unimaginably painful, my cross is in place and I find myself hanging by my wrists!

This situation does not last long because they lift my buttocks to position me above the impressive hook on which he lets me fall and thus impale me through the anus!

I sincerely regret the cocks that invaded me yesterday because this hellish dildo is pointed and very long and tears the entrance of my intestines!

My wrists are a little relieved but my rectum is now causing me great pain.

I feel that one takes hold of my feet, that they position them so that I am obliged to spread the thighs as much as possible and, immediately after, it is the horror terribly multiplied because nails also fix my feet!

It is done, I am one with my cross, I now only have to suffer my torture until my death!

Unfortunately, I do not yet believe that I am very close to my death and I feel that my agony will be long and very painful unless the master decides on additional tortures in order to cruelly accelerate our death!

It's weird, right now I'm not in too much pain and I can feel my pussy soaked!

I will be able to realize if the famous orgasms which cross the body of the crucified are real and, if so, to profit from them to the maximum.

Thank you Pira , very well written

Nicole
I know my back is bleeding and I really wasn't spared by my tormentors but since the master decided that we were going to die, I was ready to suffer a lot and I wanted it very much!

I almost fainted several times but I really feel that it is more because of my successive orgasms rather than the pain, real and intense, which allowed me to overcome my limits .

As soon as the flogging stopped, I immediately felt that a very hard cock presented itself at the entrance to my vagina before penetrating deeply into me.

In the state I am in, it does not it didn't take long to start enjoying again!

That big cock coming and going inside me and, on top of that, those fingers pinching the tips of my titties quickly triggered huge waves of pleasure inside me.

I had also immediately started sucking the cock that came to my mouth!

It's a shame that at this point, in my position, a third cock could not have penetrated my anus!

But I guess it won't drag on and one of my next rapists will get in there!

So I take cum in all my holes and try to get the most pleasure out of it.

A bitch like me loves to get fucked as many times as possible and tonight I'm spoiled because it doesn't stop for several hours.

I'm exhausted and wish I could fall asleep a bit so I could be relatively fit when they crucify me, but in the position I occupy on the pillory, I haven't been able to sleep a night!

In such conditions, the night seems endless to me and it was with pleasure that I saw the sun start to rise and directly warm my body.

We are then freed from the pillory and directly, the fire hose cleanses us of the blood which begins to dry on our skin.

I am the first to have to join my cross!

The eunuchs hold my arms firmly horizontal on my patibulum and Pira walks forward with the long nails in one hand that will fix me on my cross and in the other a hammer.

I stare him in the eyes as if to tell him to go, to nail me to my cross, that I'm just waiting for that, that I want to!

The point of a nail is placed on my wrist and the hammer goes up!

I always challenge him and he doesn't hesitate, slams his hammer on the nail which, almost without resistance, crosses my forearm!

I prejudged my strength because I have the impression that lightning has just passed through my body!

The pain is inhuman and I scream endlessly!

It's really awful and it's only just beginning because my other wrist immediately suffers the same fate!

In my suffering, I found myself begging for mercy, it had never happened to me but the pain was really too much, too brutal!

They have now abandoned me and are doing the same to my two friends!

So here we are united with our patibuli !

I see that they are now installing hooks on the vertical part of our crosses!

They look very long and mostly pointy, I guess we'll be impaled on them!

And the hoist is activated and it pulls me by my nailed wrists before he lifts me up!

I don't understand how my wrists don't tear!

The pain is unimaginable and very quickly the two parts of my cross are nested together and the executioners lift my buttocks so that the hooked one enters my anus!

This slow penetration is endless and smashes my rectum!

I'll have a hard time getting used to it and, once definitely impaled, Pira has my feet positioned so that I have to spread my legs and leave my sex clearly visible to everyone!

The pain I had experienced on my wrists was nothing compared to the pain I felt when nails pierce my feet!

It is done, so I am crucified and will die slowly unless the Master decides to speed things up with further torture.

I hope so, and while watching my friends join me on their cross, I try to get used to my pains and try to turn them into pleasure!

I'm sure I can do it.

(Joan)

Although the flogging was really strong, I put up with it!

I must say that the advice my two friends gave me helped me a lot and it was psychologically that I felt stronger and able, like them, to transform pain into pleasure!

Now I am overrun with stiff cocks and very anxious to cum inside me and I like it!

I love to feel these males come and go inside me before they unload all their semen!

I can't stop cumming and the orgasms going through me are getting more intense!

I would like this to last but the hour is passing and all these people want to be there when we are crucified tomorrow morning.

Now that the rapes have stopped, I look at the patibulum of my cross which is already ready to receive me and which attracts me more and more!

Of course I'm going to die but I don't care because, first, I will make my worst fantasies come true!

I imagine myself offered to the public naked and nailed to my cross and my pussy starts to sink in unimaginable ways!

I really want it, it's stronger than me.

I am feeling tremendously tired at the moment but I will not be able to recover too, after an endless night, I am happy that we are freed from the pillory to continue our ordeal!

The cleaning is brief but icy and efficient and, immediately after, it is Nicole who is the first nailed to her patibulum followed by Kathy who seemed to be in terrible pain!

In my turn, I am positioned with my arms resting on the beam to which I will be permanently fixed!

I block my breath when I feel the tip of my first nail on my wrist!

I'm ready and waiting for the first hammer blow!

He arrives and, although decided, I scream so much the pain is important!

I struggle, throw my legs in the air but it's done, my frail wrist is pierced and the nail is deep in the wood!

The nails that had gone through my breasts a few days ago made me suffer but there is no possible comparison with what I am going through today!

I probably have crushed bones and crushed nerves and my pain is beyond belief.

As I try to catch my breath, Pira hammers the second nail into my other wrist!

It is complete horror but I now know how Christ must have felt at the time of his crucifixion and strive to remain worthy in my suffering!

The three of us are stretched out on the ground, our arms permanently locked and waiting for what will happen next, hoping that the pain we have felt so far will subside a bit and become bearable!

Pira doesn't give me time because I feel pulled back and then lifted up with my bruised back scraping the wood of my cross!

The hurt I am experiencing is even greater!

Lifted by a hoist only by the two nails that tear my wrists, it's inhuman and when my patibulum is nested in my stipe, I really feel like my wrists are going to tear!

But my executioner is a specialist and here I am on my cross, hanging by my wrists!

I then feel that my buttocks are lifted so that my anus is positioned so that I can impale myself on the kind of long and pointed horn which is fixed in the stipe!

The penetration into me of this foreign body is very painful and destroys my rectum!

It seems that it will help me breathe on my cross but in the meantime it is an additional point of suffering imposed on me!

Pira now attacks my feet, places them on the post of my cross so that my legs are open and, held in place by his helpers, stabs them one after the other with a few hammer blows!

What I felt at that moment is beyond comprehension is horror with a capital H, hell before death, it's unbearable and I pass out!

Probably not wanting to miss one instant in my suffering, I am revived by a bucket of ice water.

So it's done, in extreme pain, I realize my macabre fantasy, I am crucified and will therefore die slowly, painfully!

My situation is obviously desperate but, despite this, I feel that my pussy is soaked and, in my head, I am happy!

I look left and right, my two friends look like me trying to find the less unpleasant position and the three of us dance on our cross, naked, nailed and impaled!

How long will it take us to die?

I hope that the famous orgasms that are supposed to be felt on the cross are not a legend and that, before I entrust my soul to God or the devil, will come quickly so that somehow I can die of pleasure.

The three friends nailed naked on their cross are very beautiful and very exciting!

Among the guests, some masturbate while watching them while others take advantage of the master’s other slaves to satisfy their sexual urges!

On the side of the crucified, the song is not the same but after the intolerable suffering they had to endure when they were nailed, erected and impaled, they seem to endure their ordeal better!

Nicole has already cummed and her pussy squirted like a fountain when she climaxed!

Is Kathy in the middle of it right now and her groans of pleasure are real proof of her pleasure!

Joan, less used than the other two to pain, dances on her cross!

She has just relieved her bladder under the jeers of the crowd who appreciated it and, by dint of moving, she causes a back and forth of the dildo in her anus which will probably lead to the enjoyment that the other two have already experienced!

Pira, as a great lord, approaches her from elsewhere and begins to stimulate her clitoris to help her achieve what she is looking for!

Her skillful fingers are deep inside this welcoming and wet pussy and Joan indulges in this divine pleasure that invades her little by little!

The master looks satisfied with the show given to the three women and calls Pira to ask the women what they would like to be done to help them die faster!

Nicole wants her breasts tortured, destroyed, and then flogged to death!

Joan, on the other hand, wants to breathe the tradition of Roman crucifixions and wants to be inflicted on her what was not done to Jesus who had no broken bones!

Pira understood!

Kathy finally confesses to Pira that in addition to the crucifixion she has another fantasy within her which is that of impalation, she wants to feel a pal cross her from bottom to top!

Pira reports to the master who accepts the wishes of the crucified.

He wants to let them exhaust themselves on their cross for a few more hours before they make their wishes come true!

He contemplates them and thinks to himself that it may have been too soon to condemn them to be crucified!

He finds them very beautiful and very exciting so he decides to give them a present!

He asks three of his guests to pay them a final tribute!

A naked woman in the crowd asks if she can go and prepare them to receive a cock in their vagina for the last time and the master, magnanimous, grants permission to her and two of her friends!

The three women therefore come to the crucified and begin to caress and finger them before continuing with their tongues!

It seems to please the three crucified who let themselves go and start to cum once more!

Then the males introduce themselves and are directly shaped by the three women who suck them happily!

Once very hard and stiff, they climb on a small stepladder and enter the three crucified who appreciate and benefit from these last cocks in them.

After ejaculation, they are taken over by the three women who quickly revitalize them and take advantage of their favors in turn!

The others applaud and do not hesitate to mate under the eyes of our three crucified who unfortunately cannot join in the orgy which is taking place at the foot of their cross.

After many ejaculations and orgasms, the master puts an end to the bacchanalia and decides that now is the time to carry out the tortures requested by the three women and thus help them to go their own way.

This still promises a lot of fun for the crowd and new suffering for the crucified.

Written by Piraland , thank you

Although in great pain, seeing Nicole through a terrible orgasm I felt like a wave coming from her and which also led me to cum, it was very intense but, unfortunately, it tired me enormously and my pains then redoubled!

In addition to my nails which have certainly broken some of my bones and shattered nerves, continuous cramps in the arms and legs and, in addition, this foreign body embedded in my rectum and which I do not know how to get rid of, I suffers everywhere!

And during this time there, at my feet, people are fucking like crazy, surely excited by our naked bodies exposed on our crosses!

Nicole and I have already come but Joan, less used to pain than we are, just can't seem to get it!

It would be a shame for her to make her fantasy come true without even being able to get the famous orgasms out of it!

Pira, much nicer without his hammer and nails, approached her and caressed her which allowed her to reach her first orgasm!

He has just gone to talk to Nicole now and is coming towards me!

In his immense kindness, the master sends him to ask us what is the last torture we want to endure in order to allow us to die faster!

What a magnanimous man!

I don't have to think long to answer because, besides being crucified, I've always had another fantasy and I realize that I can stack them!

So I tell him that I want to be impaled, that a stake crosses my body from my vagina to come out of me through my mouth!

He tells me that it is perfectly achievable and will therefore share my wish with the master!

He comes back shortly after to tell me that the master agrees and that he is glad to know that this pal is going to pass down my throat much more painfully for me than his cum which I refused to swallow.

The master, whom a slave was sucking, gets up and says to himself in a good mood and looks for three couples among the spectators to come up to pay us a final tribute before starting our killing.

The three volunteer couples found, they join us on the platform to honor us!

I personally inherit a very beautiful couple in their thirties, the woman is a tall blonde with cute little breasts and the man is athletic and beautifully endowed by nature!

Just seeing his cock, I can feel my pussy getting wet!

It's the man's fingers that start to stroke me while the woman sucks him to increase his stiffness even more!

The woman's tongue has now replaced the man's fingers as she continues to gently masturbate him!

This tongue passing over and over on my clitoris is driving me crazy!

I wish my arms weren't nailed down to push down on her head so she wouldn't stop!

I begin to enjoy calmly to begin with and stronger and stronger!

I feel the orgasm coming and that's when the woman pulls on the man's cock, puts him on a stepladder, and helps his cock find the wet entrance to my vagina!

This penetration bombs me and I explode!

This big cock coming and going inside me drives me crazy and the orgasm I experience is unheard of!

I feel him move faster and faster, growl, speed up his movements even more before ejaculating!

I see lights twinkling everywhere, a real firework display!

He withdraws and, directly, the woman takes him back in the mouth, gives him a new stiffness and guides him to his anus in which she welcomes him with envy!

I live the scene from above and already regret not being in the woman's shoes!

If this is the last time I had the pleasure of feeling a cock inside me, it was really quite exceptional!

In other circumstances, I would have said unforgettable but in my situation with my death which will soon follow, it is unfortunately a memory that I will not keep for long.

Now I'm waiting for the rest of the program!

It’s no longer a cock that will come inside me but a pal that will tear my insides!

I wanted it, wanted it and now I am waiting to fulfill my last fantasy.

Nicole
I never imagined that the pain of being nailed to a cross could be so great!

No matter how much I look for a position that would allow me to soothe this incessant pain a little, but I have the impression that on a cross there is no such thing as a relaxing position.

I'm bleeding through the anus because the foreign body I'm impaled on has certainly hurt me inside!

I pull on my arms and push up on my feet in endless pain but I can't seem to lift myself enough to be able to free myself from this infamous dildo.

The spectacle of our suffering and our slow agony seems to please people who look at us and who seem very excited by our naked bodies and do not hesitate to fornicate among themselves at the feet of our crosses!

Seeing them, I get terribly wet and wish I could participate in their antics but, of course, that is totally impossible for me!

And yet, closing my eyes and imagining a big cock busy sweeping my vagina, I manage to take off and experience an orgasm that leaves me gasping.

Kathy also cums already and Pira came to stimulate Joan's clitoris, a little slower than us, so that she too could reach a reasonable orgasm.

Pira come towards me, I think he will come to stimulate me as well, but he is only telling me of the master's decision to allow us to choose the last torture to help us die!

I tell him that my most sensitive spot is in my breasts and that I want them to be taken care of before I flog me to death!

That seems to suit him and he goes over to the other two in order to, I guess, ask them the same question!

I do not know what they asked but the master seems satisfied with our requests and, to show his good humor, allows three couples to come and pay us a final tribute before proceeding to our killing!

A woman comes towards me, spreads my private lips as far as possible, inserts a finger into my vagina and protrudes my clit which she begins to stroke with a skillful tongue!

It's very good, a gentle heat comes over me, my pussy is dripping!

I feel that it will not take long for me to cum!

While continuing to stroke me with one hand, she begins to stroke the cock of a man who has just joined her, takes it between her lips and sucks it as well as a professional would!

The man climbs on a stepladder and the woman directs his cock which penetrates directly and without difficulty in me!

I do not resist and push my pelvis forward as much as possible so that this cock enters me as deeply as possible!

My position on the cross and the man's assaults make me scream with pleasure and when I feel this cock twitch before releasing the sperm inside me,

I am thrilled by a phenomenal orgasm!

I enjoyed but I see that the woman restores strength to the man's penis so that he also penetrates her while she bends over and comes to collect with her tongue the love juice and the sperm flowing from my vagina !

The three of us left and enjoy together!

I now feel terrible weariness!

In a moment my executioner will perform my final torture, of course I still hope to enjoy it.

(Joan)

I suffer excruciatingly on my cross but I am happy to be able to fulfill the worst of my fantasies!

This cross which haunted all my young years, I managed to be nailed to it!

Like the Christ whom, through my education I have always admired, I am going to die crucified!

But the comparison ends there, I discovered myself an exhibitionist, nymphomaniac and masochist and this allows me to realize that in addition to the endless pain I feel, I experience the famous orgasms that the cross brings!

Following the advice received from Nicole and Kathy, I constantly strive to focus on my desires for pleasure and, if I will never be a real expert like them, I now manage to transform the tortures that I undergo into pleasure. .

I have noticed that my two friends have already gone through several orgasms since they were nailed and I feel that I don’t miss much to experience as much pleasure as they do!

I think Pira has understood this and is coming to give me a little help to make it happen!

His fingers entering my vagina while touching my clitoris give me the click I was waiting for and which allows me to access my first orgasm on the cross!

I hope there will be more because he was truly divine.

Coming to myself after this delicious interlude, I see that Pira has just gone to speak with my two friends and is now coming back to me!

He asks me if there is one last torture I could be subjected to in order to hasten my death and shorten my agony!

I answer him that I simply wish that we respect the Roman tradition and that all that interests me is to die as the crucified died in the arena!

Pira understands and goes to report to the master who seems delighted by our desiderata and informs us that, before proceeding with our wishes, he wants to give us a final tribute.

In my position, even if I wanted to refuse to be touched, I could not but, anyway, I believe that I will not have much opportunity to cum and I want to take advantage of every opportunity who present themselves!

So a couple comes to me, in their forties but well preserved one like the other!

It is the woman who starts to run her hands all over my body while the man visits her vagina and anus!

The hands of this woman are magic and do me a lot of good!

When she touches my breasts and takes pleasure in pinching my nipples, I feel them straighten up and, lower down, I feel my pussy starting to get more and more wet until it literally sinks!

She brushes my stomach and buttocks, then finally attacks my pussy!

Slowly at first then more and more intensely!

The groans of pleasure I emit join her as the man's cock has just disappeared between her buttocks!

She leans more and more to facilitate penetration inside her and, as a result, her mouth is up to my clitoris which she sucks directly between her lips!

I enjoy at the same time that she brings out of her the cock which rams her and takes it first in the mouth for a moment before directing it towards the entrance of my vagina in which she has no difficulty in penetrate!

Barely coming out of an orgasm, thanks to this very long and hard cock that invades me, I leave for a very pleasant trip to the land of endless pleasures!

I would like it to go on but I feel the man contracting, his cock vibrating inside me and spurting his cum in successive spurts filling me up!

After he withdraws, the woman comes back again to collect with a greedy mouth the liquid that escapes from my vagina, causing me to orgasm again.

It's hard to come to my senses, but now I know that what follows will be much less enjoyable unless I can still overcome the hurdle of pain and turn it into enjoyment!

The last abuses will not be long in coming and I am ready to suffer them and to die since this is the end of my story, the culmination of my fantasy.

Before going on to the final abuses that the crucified must endure, the master decided to make them remove the hook on which they are stuck so that they have one less fulcrum and their breathing becomes much more difficult and therefore that 'they start to suffocate much more quickly.

Indeed, the whole weight of their body directly rests only on their painfully nailed feet and pulls on their wrists just as damaged and crippled with cramps!

The pain quickly becomes unbearable and the dance they perform on their cross to breathe exhausts them little by little!

Luckily for them, their ordeal will be shorter once Pira and her helpers take care of each of them in particular!

The master has decided on the order in which they should act and so it is to Joan that they are heading to begin their task!

She asked that the Roman tradition will be respected and the work will be done quickly, they will break her legs and arms!

Pira steps forward with a metal bar in his hand, laying it delicately on her right leg just below Joan's knee!

He pushes it aside and with a snap shatters Joan's right tibia and fibula causing two noises, on one side a crack of shattering bones and a shrill scream of pain!

He then passes to the left leg and repeats his gesture with the same skill and the same result!

It's over for Joan to lean on her feet but not for Pira who continues his destructive work by breaking both shoulders of the poor girl who cries hot tears and cries the endless pain she feels!

The broken bones of her legs come out of her flesh with a light trickle of blood while her shoulders are rather crushed!

With the exception of her head, she is now unable to move and will suffocate very quickly!

Pira is now heading towards Kathy who does not take her eyes off him!

He takes hold of a metal bar that is smaller but longer than the one he used for Joan and above all much sharper!

This tip disappears very quickly in Kathy's vagina who, to begin with, seems to enjoy this penetration!

Quickly, the tip of the pal hits her uterus and, with a stronger push from Pira, tears it apart!

Blood begins to flow along the bar as it continues its journey inside Kathy who never stops screaming!

The thrust escalates more and more and and this deadly spear continues on its way destroying everything it encounters until Kathy is no longer able to scream, the pal finishing crossing Kathy's body by emerging. by her mouth!

Her pain seems unimaginable and I don't think she will survive this mortal ordeal for long!

While the first two began their painful agony, Nicole did not take her eyes off them and regrets for them that no sign of ultimate pleasure appeared on their faces but only pain!

She sincerely hopes that things will turn out differently for her and impatiently awaits her turn!

Since you have to die, it is better that your current situation not be prolonged too much.

It is therefore serenely that her last ordeal begins!

First, using a scalpel, Pira cuts through the skin at the base of her breasts before circling them very tightly with very thin, sharp wire!

The skin of the breasts of the crucified woman becomes almost translucent and purplish in color, bringing out the small veins and arteries that supply them!

Nicole looks like she's enjoying it because her hard nipples are pointing forward!

The scalpel is used again because pira now incises the contour of the areolas which makes her bleed profusely!

With a pair of pliers, he suddenly tears off her nipples one after the other!

Nicole screams but looks like she's already past the pain stage!

Then the murderous whip kicks in!

The pieces of metal attached to the end of the whip's thongs severely cut her skin with every blow!

Nicole is no longer there, she has arrived in another world and reared up, trying to spread her thighs as far as possible so that all her privacy was not spared!

Her body is now a mass of bloody flesh and Nicole is passed out.

Pira then stops her flogging, if she comes to her senses, it will be to die!

A deadly silence now reigns over the assembly, which impatiently awaits the death of the crucified, which cannot be delayed any longer.

The show offered kept its promises and the three stars deserve to be able to rest definitively!

(Joan)

What an idea to have removed this hook!

Obviously, this relieves my rectum damaged by this invader although I got used to it but it removes the fulcrum thanks to which I could spare a little my arms and my legs which will have to support my weight alone and therefore accentuate the pains that I feel at the nailing points in my wrists and my feet!

I now have to pull a lot more on my arms and push on my feet to find it hard to breathe!

The cramps that have gripped all of my limbs will not keep me struggling for long!

And my last torture hasn't started yet!

I wonder what they are going to be able to invent to torture me even more than I have been until now, I even have the impression that removing my hook is the worst torture they could still inflict on me .

I also wonder what my friends may have asked for but, being so far the last thing we have to deal with, I will be able to admire their courage in the face of extreme suffering!

Here, that’s strange!

They come to me first!

Pira is now in front of me a metal bar resembling a mace in hand!

I understood, I asked for the Roman tradition and they used to break the legs of the crucified!

I didn’t expect that but, too bad, if this is my fate, I have to accept it no matter how much pain I feel.

He places this bar just below my right knee, I hold my breath and close my eyes!

I can feel it pull away from my leg and then ...

It's horror!

A big crack, my leg is open and my bones are visible, broken.

The pain is hellish and I scream, beg for mercy, to stop this, that it is not bearable but he is already preparing to do the same to my left leg!

Same crunch and same pain, both my legs are broken, my shins and fibula are no match for this metallic mass!

It's over for me to push on my feet to breathe, I just have my arms left to pull myself up!

But what is he doing now?

He put a stepladder in front of my cross!

Does Pira want to penetrate me one more time before I die?

Alas no !

His intentions are totally different because it is always armed with his mace that he climbs on the stepladder!

This time, it is against my right shoulder that he places his torture device and, with a quick and precise movement, brings it down, destroying all the bones he meets!

The horror for me is complete especially since he practices the same way on the other side!

The suffering is really intolerable and I do not care!

I don't know how long I was able to remain motionless when a bucket of ice water brings me back to life!

I now hang miserably on my cross unable to make the slightest movement, suffering martyrdom and busy suffocating me little by little!

I feel my end is near and, sincerely, I hope I won't survive long because the pains I feel now are unbearable!

The orgasms lavished by the cross are a long way off, it transforms the pleasures it has granted into suffering!

Nicole

I see that it is up to me to inflict the final torture!

I am looking forward to it because, since they took off my hook, I am slowly suffocating myself and it is not death that I want!

I want it more brutal, faster with one or two orgasms to be able to leave without regretting anything.

I just witnessed the abuse that was inflicted on my two friends and I must say that I pity them because it is torture that does not allow you to cum!

The broken limbs are very painful, too painful and Joan's death will still be slow because she will not know how to do anything to breathe!

As for Kathy, I knew this was part of her fantasies, what we did to her might start well but end badly!

She now waits impatiently to die, feeling nothing but awful pain.

If what I asked for is done well, I will surely be the first to die, but knowing myself, I risk ending my life in an exceptional orgasm.

I will soon find out because now is my turn. I expect the worst, I hope for the worst!

Pira attacks me with a scalpel!

It cuts the base of my breasts which start to bleed profusely!

At the same time, he takes pleasure in pinching my nipples to tit my breasts upwards and thus to be able to pass his scalpel all around!

It's not very painful and my pussy immediately starts to drip!

The wounds he just gave me, he now fills them with very fine and very sharp metal wire that he tightens as much as possible!

Directly, my breasts change color, turn blue purple and are so tight that we can see the small veins that supply them appear like varicose veins.

I love the feeling of pressure on my chest and I wonder what he intends to do to me again!

He then resumes his scalpel and begins to cut all around my areolas!

This cut well marked, it is with pliers, that he grabs my nipples, squeezes them and, without hesitation, pulls them out!

The suffering he experiences is horrible but turns directly into pleasure when he begins to whip me!

Each blow marks me by removing a piece of flesh from me, but I am in heaven especially when he begins to destroy my pussy and stomach!

I am nothing more than a heap of bloody flesh hanging from a cross!

No part of my body is spared, not even my face!

I bleed all over the place and I cum beyond belief!

I scream until no more sound comes out of my throat, I arch my back, move in front of the thongs that are busy killing me then fall back, passed out during my last orgasm!

I feel some ice water being thrown at me to revive me but I no longer react!

A few more lashes and I feel like I'm passing from life to death!

It is the end !

Goodbye to life !

(Joan)

After what happened yesterday, my whole body and especially my vulva is painful but, damn, I enjoyed it!

Besides, I'm happy because I realized that I really enjoyed being whipped, it only increased the intensity of my orgasms.

So tomorrow my friends are going to start educating me and I guess I'll probably still be in pain but I'm ready to endure it all and I can't wait for it to start.

So Pira came to pick us up this morning and, on a leash, led us to a torture chamber which initially scared me a bit but my excitement took over.

Along the way, I felt the urge to make an urgent need and our guide allowed us to relieve ourselves in front of him like bitches and I saw in his eyes and especially the bump that appeared on his toga that we were really not indifferent to him.

By the way, he undressed when he arrived and grabbed me by the hair and made me suck him.

I'm still just a beginner to do this but put my whole heart into it and think he liked it because he quickly ejaculated in my mouth.

I thought the taste and smell of semen would turn me off but, on the contrary, I enjoyed it terribly and hastened to swallow it all.

For today, fate has decided that it will be Nicole who will suffer with me the abuse that Kathy is about to impose on us.

So here I am, hands and fingers fixed on it with nailed fasteners, legs held apart with clamps connected to weights painfully placed on my private lips.

My small tits are also on the board and I understand the purpose of the maneuver when I see Kathy coming towards me with a hammer and nails.

Without any hesitation, she pinches my stiffening right nipple, places the tip of a nail on it, and with a hammer blow it pierces it and fixes it to the board.

Again, I'm in great pain at the moment but I think I like it because my pussy is working on me and I can feel it sinking!

She told me that as soon as you torture her breasts a little, she comes endlessly.

It's too much and I join Nicole, who Pira inflicts the same mouth caress in a phenomenal orgasm.

I am busy realizing that I love to suffer and that I love being pierced through my skin!

Like the other two, I discovered that suffering therefore leads me to heights of pleasure.

Not yet satisfied with her work, Kathy grabs a whip and violently strokes my back and buttocks!

I leave once again in the clouds, these thongs that slash the back of my body are like detonators that make the pleasure explode in me.

Once detached, Pira leads us back to our accommodation and, passing through the main courtyard, I see that the two hanged and the three crucified have been removed!

If they could speak, I would surely hear them tell me that they are inviting me, that they are waiting for me, that they are ready to welcome me!

I know that one day I will fulfill this fantasy that has haunted me for so long.
(Joan)

“After what happened yesterday, my whole body and especially my vulva is painful but, damn, I enjoyed it!”

REALLY????

I seldom mention my parts in that way. I suppose you have a different way of expressing yourself.

“Oh! My knickers are pinching my VULVA! Ouch!

Just saying!

:baloon:

Written by piraland

I just witnessed Joan's last torture and it gave me shivers!

To hear those bones break is unbearable!

In her situation, I don't think she's going to be able to last long!

To see her suffering, I do not wish her to survive but rather to die quickly!

Personally, I regret the hook that tore my rectum!

I had gotten used to it and now realize how useful it was!

It is my arms and my legs that have to work to allow me to breathe more or less well and with the cramps that have set in, it will quickly be mission impossible.

But I surely won't have to put in much effort because Pira arrives near me with the pal I asked for and which will therefore go through my body!

I realize that I actually asked to combine my two extreme fantasies that are the crucifixion and the impale and I tell myself now that the suffering I experience on my cross is would have been enough to lead me to death. but it is stronger than me this desire to exceed my limits, to go especially to the unthinkable!

The time is no longer for reflection but for action because I feel the tip of my pal enter my vagina!

Pira begins my last torture very delicately but my vagina is quickly crossed and he must then put a lot more force in his thrust in order to cross the first obstacle, my uterus!

A push from Pira and the first organ the pal meets is pierced!

Blood is flowing through my vagina down the side of this bar and I feel like part of my stomach has just exploded!

I scream so much the pain is unbearable but my cries do not stop this foreign body which continues its painful journey in me!

I believe that Pira does not want the pal to drag along the way because it further accentuates its thrusts!

I wonder how I will finally die, bloodless or if the pal is going to destroy one of my vital organs!

In the meantime, my suffering is really endless and there is really no question of orgasm, the pains are too great and my endorphin production probably insufficient for the damage caused.

I feel that the stake has now reached my chest and started to climb up to my throat!

Soon, I won't even be able to scream anymore because the tip, before reaching my mouth will destroy my vocal cords and make me silent forever!

One of Pira's helpers grabs me by the hair and pulls my head back so the pal finds a natural way out and doesn't kill me immediately by heading for my brain!

It is there, it is there!

It emerges from my mouth that I will never be able to close again!

One last push from my executioner and it's over, I am as if skewered, crossed by this bar from my vagina to my mouth!

I no longer suffer, I think the pain is so strong that I no longer feel it!

I hear a flurry of applause from the crowd saluting the work of my executioner and my ridiculous and definitive punishment!

My breathing is almost zero and my blood just keeps flowing!

I feel my end is near, I feel my death coming!

Back
Top Bottom