Go to CruxDreams.com
We are privileged to have someone like yourself share your experience with us.
Privileged to be here, I am happy to share my experience with like minded people. Never thought that I will find people with similar interests.

You could go for a simple titulus, like "Slave" or "Thief". or something more descriptive, such as "Rufus suffers here".
What captures your heart?
I imagine myself like in the story that I am writing "Rufus Journey to Crucifixion. Someone who been condemned unfairly, I cannot decide between two narratives, one being a Christian leader who was condemned to die like Jesus because of their faith, I like the idea of being persecuted for my faith, and the rebel who fought against Roman empire. I also like the idea of "Rufus suffers here". I was thinking about maybe put my age on there so many years from now I can look back how i hang from the cross at certain age.

We are privileged to have someone like yourself share your experience with us.
You could go for a simple titulus, like "Slave" or "Thief". or something more descriptive, such as "Rufus suffers here".
What captures your heart?

Yes, only a few practice, and fewer share picture or accounts. Even fewer may create manips based on their experiences, so welcome to that club Rufus :)
Best club I ever been too

Last edited:
Is someone helping hoist you up and taking pictures...plus timing your session having a coat ready in case of emergencies plus keeping an eye out for intruders....
Actually not really, I am doing all by myself, no one around me knows that I am into the crucifixion stuff. But I have everything set as to be able to record myself and to come on and off the cross easily. You guys are the only onlookers that I have.

Privileged to be here, I am happy to share my experience with like minded people. Never thought that I will find people with similar interests.

I imagine myself like in the story that I am writing "Rufus Journey to Crucifixion. Someone who been condemned unfairly, I cannot decide between two narratives, one being a Christian leader who was condemned to die like Jesus because of their faith and the rebel who fought against Roman empire. I also like the idea of "Rufus suffers here". I was thinking about maybe put my age on there so many years from now I can look back how i hang from the cross at certain age.

Best club I ever been too
Yep best thing I discovered as well.... :)

Actually not really, I am doing all by myself, no one around me knows that I am into the crucifixion stuff. But I have everything set as to be able to record myself and to come on and off the cross easily. You guys are the only onlookers that I have.
You are doing a great job, it"s hard to do everything by yourself. Nice to be onlooker of such a wonderful job. We all are waiting for the results.

BIG NEWS!!!
I have some news for you guys, I decided not to do my crucifixion on friday.

I wanted to be on the cross so bad that I did it TODAY instead, I was crucified just as I imagined. While on the cross I thought to myself if I lived 2,000 years ago this could of been my total reality except I would not have a chance to come down when I wanted too and I probably would of been nailed. It was an incredible sensation. I will start posting pictures soon. Feel free to ask me any questions you want about my experience. I believe this is just the beginning!!!
Screenshot_20181004-114018_Photos.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
BIG NEWS!!!

I wanted to be on the cross so bad that I did it TODAY instead, I was crucified just as I imagined. While on the cross I thought to myself if I lived 2,000 years ago this could of been my total reality except I would not have a chance to come down when I wanted too and I probably would of been nailed. It was an incredible sensation. I will start posting pictures soon. Feel free to ask me any questions you want about my experience. I believe this is just the beginning!!!View attachment 629306
Great job, congretulations! Now pics...

BIG NEWS!!!

I wanted to be on the cross so bad that I did it TODAY instead, I was crucified just as I imagined. While on the cross I thought to myself if I lived 2,000 years ago this could of been my total reality except I would not have a chance to come down when I wanted too and I probably would of been nailed. It was an incredible sensation. I will start posting pictures soon. Feel free to ask me any questions you want about my experience. I believe this is just the beginning!!!
View attachment 629306
1. Please use the thumbnail option in future.
2. I advise serious to use security-ropes for fixing the patipulum on the stipe. Example added on the image.
rufusscross.jpg

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:Wonderful Rufuss! You look great with Patibulum. I appriciate your courage for posting real pics, and your work for doing everything by yourself. In my sessions Vivian was helping me, and anyway it wasn't easy, but for one person it will be harder.... 16 years ago I had a hair like this, a little longer;)

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:Wonderful Rufuss! You look great with Patibulum. I appriciate your courage for posting real pics, and your work for doing everything by yourself. In my sessions Vivian was helping me, and anyway it wasn't easy, but for one person it will be harder.... 16 years ago I had a hair like this, a little longer;)
Thanks, I can probably post a video one day if I find a way to blur my face in the video. It was hard work but incredible experience. So worth it, this just the beginning tho.

Back
Top Bottom