Go to CruxDreams.com
Lets Play a Game...

Describe this photo

What comes to your mind when you this photo?
What is the first thing you notice?
What is the story behind this mass crucifixion?
Which person would you watch closely?
What is the most exciting about this photo?

Hope to hear from you so I can be inspired to do more pictures
It is a waste to build crosses from new lumber. Old timber fits in very well. A good and strong enough cross can be machined with a chainsaw. Recycled goods are also suitable for fastening. The chains can be used many times and the rope is also durable. Shouldn’t the punishment be as humiliating as possible? Let the doom suffer and be ashamed naked.

Isn't Rufus overdressed? ;)
I remember, when Rufus hide his face. So I am sure we will see him soon completely nude and tortured on cross with a huge cornu, so we all are full of tears having pity with him. However, since leading is going first, as I learned in the army, you should show your working hammer first on the cross yourself. I would do that myself, but no one would want to see me nude on cross and due to may diabetes my dick will stay limb despite any large and larger cornu, that will be tried. So the crowd will mock me by calling: "We want Rufus, even with loincloth, or give us at least working hammer with his nude hammer!"

so long we look at another example.....

AAA_Crux (26).jpg

Last edited:
What a beautiful and lyrical landscape! I can almost smell the piss, blood and sweat at the pile and hear the buzz of the flies when it's all over.
Yes, insects are always invited to the party. I am always crucified outdoors and having gnats, flies and other insects buzzing around and lighting on one's naked skin further adds to the misery, particularly when they are attracted to sweat and pheromones and crawl on your nipples and genitals. Once, while mounted on the cornu a large horse fly delighted in crawling on my stretched asshole for what seemed an eternity.

Back
Top Bottom