Go to CruxDreams.com
Crucifixion is my favorite hobby. I think of new ideas everyday on how to enrich my experience. Overall I am not a perfectionist in life, but with regards to crucifixion I want it to be perfect and realistic.
If anyone has any suggestions that I can try, would like to hear from you. I know the typical suggestions about not wearing a loincloth or to use cronu, I am not comfortable doing that. But would like to hear other suggestions.

I fully understand that if I was to be crucified by Roman's more than likely I would be hanging completely naked and I would have no say in how they treat me or what they do.

But for me personally I prefer the loincloth. I don't want people to just look at my genitals and only see me in a sexual way. I want people to see my face, to watch my agony and suffering, to wonder what pain I'm going throught. I guess that's just my perspective.
Well said, Rufus. As Romans, we understand your ancestors were of a noble house and, as such, we guard your dignity even as you are raised up on the cross.

Crucifixion is my favorite hobby. I think of new ideas everyday on how to enrich my experience. Overall I am not a perfectionist in life, but with regards to crucifixion I want it to be perfect and realistic.
I still think Martin Scorcese's depiction of crucifixions in The Last Temptaion of Christ is the most historically accurate. But I am sure there were variances over the many years and wide territory of the Roman Empire.

In compassion, I will bring you a pain killer. If I am caught, I know I will be crucified at your side. Brotherhood is worth shedding our blood for.

Back
Top Bottom