Go to CruxDreams.com
Maybe with a rebelious female by his side.
View attachment 1093292

Wonderful!

Amazing, so many onlookers and I will not be alone on the cross at least someone will be suffering next to me.

You can share each other's suffering while you entertain the crowd. Will you feel arousal at the humiliation, or the sight of your fellow victim's nudity?

Why does Rufus get a loinscloth, while I go without? Unfair!

Umm, cough pussy cough, I would have thought the reason was obvious. Anyway, he may not finish this experience with the loincloth, surely it will be removed, it's probably just there to stop him pissing on the executioners as they nail him!

Nonetheless, I’d like a little coverup, please.

I have a hand available here if you'd like covering :)

Her beautiful arched body, screaming of pain, Messa is currently nailed to her patibulum ...

" Why was you coming here, Messa ? Soon, you couldn't support these sufferings !" Says Rufus ...

"Poor little girl !" Thinks Judith ..." You're not imagining what could be your future !"

" Aaaaaaaaaaaaargggg ! "

is only the answer ...

Rufus-Messa crucifixion b.jpg

to be continued ...

Why does Rufus get a loinscloth, while I go without? Unfair!
It depends on the heaviness of the crimes, while the ones who raped, murdered or tried to kill the emperor like Rufuss, or proclaimed to be god are guaranteed a loincloth, Babraria1 most propably tipped something on facebook, what is completely inaceptable, so she will not get the grace of a loincloth.

Back
Top Bottom