Go to CruxDreams.com
28. Two soldiers pull Rufus from the scourging pole while the other soldier bring the patibulum.

29. Rufus being tied to patibulum

30. Rufus being raised on his knees with patibulum

Attachments

• 28. Rufus to be tied to patibulum.png
    28. Rufus to be tied to patibulum.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 860
  • 29. Rufus is being tied to patibulum.png
    29. Rufus is being tied to patibulum.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 439
  • 30 Rufus on his knees.png
    30 Rufus on his knees.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 372
After the long ordeal at the palace, his [female] followers are spared from the cruel fate on the cross but will be kept as slaves.
Rufus, however, is handed over to the Roman authority to be crucified.

Attachments

• tried before the king-1.jpg
    tried before the king-1.jpg
    393 KB · Views: 287
  • sentencing8.jpg
    sentencing8.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 305
Scene 1: Inside palace dungeon, the Governess makes a proposition. "Rufuss, I have the power to release you from this dungeon and end the torture if you would repent your crimes and abandon any further thoughts of insurrection. You may stay at my palace and have anything you desire and BE desired. A fine man, like yourself, shouldn't throw away your life for a worthless cause."

Scene 2: Rufuss sees himself on the cross. He's paying the ultimate price for not giving in to the Governess' ultimatum.

What will be the fate for Rufuss?

Attachments

• Scene 1.jpg
    Scene 1.jpg
    388.9 KB · Views: 289
  • Scene 2.jpg
    Scene 2.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 297
Scene 3: While in the palace dungeon, Rufuss is visited by two women. They urge Rufuss to surrender and accept the Governess' proposition. All the while, Rufuss is mentally preparing himself for his fate on the cross.

Scene 4: The soldiers are given instructions to carry out Rufuss' crucifixion should he refuse to surrender.

Scene 5: Under torture, Rufuss slips into hallucination and sees himself crucified to a tree while the Governess laughs and taunts at his suffering.

Attachments

• Scene 3.jpg
    Scene 3.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 258
  • scene 4.jpg
    scene 4.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 234
  • Scene 5A.jpg
    Scene 5A.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 284
Scene 3: While in the palace dungeon, Rufuss is visited by two women. They urge Rufuss to surrender and accept the Governess' proposition. All the while, Rufuss is mentally preparing himself for his fate on the cross.

Scene 4: The soldiers are given instructions to carry out Rufuss' crucifixion should he refuse to surrender.

Scene 5: Under torture, Rufuss slips into hallucination and sees himself crucified to a tree while the Governess laughs and taunts at his suffering.
good ones.... Do you also have the impression that @Rufuss loincloths become more and more revealing?

Rufuss.jpg

Even under torture, Rufuss is unwilling to repent his cause and forsaken his followers.
Frustrated, the Governess makes a last attempt at seducing Rufuss before sentencing him to the cross.
Will Rufuss be able to resist temptation or surrender to the Governess' control?

Attachments

• dungeon w caps.jpg
    dungeon w caps.jpg
    481.5 KB · Views: 279
  • Seduced3A.jpg
    Seduced3A.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 234
  • Seduced2B.jpg
    Seduced2B.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 343
28. Two soldiers pull Rufus from the scourging pole while the other soldier bring the patibulum.

29. Rufus being tied to patibulum

30. Rufus being raised on his knees with patibulum
I'm so ready to see the result of Rufuss on this patibulum!

Even with the threat of death, Rufuss will not give in to the Governess' ultimatum. The next morning, Rufuss and his followers are brought out to be tried before the crowd. a kangaroo court orchestrated by the Governess.

Governess: "My dear people, you all know that I'm a just woman and there's nothing I want more than having peace and prosperity throughout the land. Yet, I've exhausted all my efforts to civilize these rebels with our Roman way of life. I ask you; how shall I sentence Rufuss and his minions?"

Though there are many sympathetic eyes among the crowd, a few shout out, CRUCIFY THE ALL! CRUCIFY THEM ALL!

Attachments

• before crowd-1B.jpg
    before crowd-1B.jpg
    609.5 KB · Views: 312
  • before crowd-1C w caps.jpg
    before crowd-1C w caps.jpg
    623 KB · Views: 317
The Governess hands Rufuss over to the guards to be taken away. And so it begins, the long march to his crucifixion. Rufuss staggers to his feet with the heavy, rugged patibulum on his shoulders. Every step is a struggle, but he continues on, keeping his head up as he passes the crowd. Along the way, Rufuss encounters his beloved, Monica. She's speechless but her sad, teary eyes show that Rufuss is not the only one who's suffering. "My love, today I die with you." Monica mutters before one of the soldiers pushes her aside.

Attachments

• take him away!-1.jpg
    take him away!-1.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 243
  • march.jpg
    march.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 245
  • his beloved-1.jpg
    his beloved-1.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 299
The march to the Roman camp feels like an eternity. Rufuss struggles with every step, trying to balance the heavy beam his shoulders while battling the pain from below. The jagged rocks cut into the sole of his feet causing them to bleed. At last, he arrives at the camp and sees the others crucified before him. The soldiers casting lots over the clothing and other belongings from the crucified prisoners. Rufuss sees his other brother, Alexander, nailed to a pole and being mocked by a soldier.

Attachments

• Casting Lots-1.jpg
    Casting Lots-1.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 249
  • crucified rebel4A w caps.jpg
    crucified rebel4A w caps.jpg
    329.8 KB · Views: 274
By the order of the Governess, Rufuss receives 100 lashes before his crucifixion. The lashes of the flagrum cut deep into his flesh and, soon blood trails down his back. The saltiness from the sweats on his back stings the wounds sending Rufuss screaming in agony.

Attachments

• whipping1 w caps.jpg
    whipping1 w caps.jpg
    320.2 KB · Views: 232
  • whipping2.jpg
    whipping2.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 233
After being stripped and whipped mercilessly, Rufuss is brought before the Governor.
He gives Rufuss a chance to repent his crimes in exchange for mercy, but Rufuss seems undeterred.
Governor: "Repent your crimes, rebel, or you'll be hung high and dry for the birds."
Rufuss stands silent. Then the Governess appears.
Governess: "I've given my verdict. There shall be no mercy. Guards, take him away and crucify him!"

Attachments

• sentencing9A.jpg
    sentencing9A.jpg
    377.4 KB · Views: 177
  • sentencing10A.jpg
    sentencing10A.jpg
    423 KB · Views: 208
Back
Top Bottom