Crucify me!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you all for your supportive comments! The truth is that since I turned 30 I have put on more weight and I’m not as confident about how I look as I did when I started this thread. I do still enjoy kinky things, though. Here’s an image of my tits being pinched with tweezer clamps, and the chain is threaded through the clamp on my clit.

IMG_3176.jpeg

Thank you all for your supportive comments! The truth is that since I turned 30 I have put on more weight and I’m not as confident about how I look as I did when I started this thread. I do still enjoy kinky things, though. Here’s an image of my tits being pinched with tweezer clamps, and the chain is threaded through the clamp on my clit.

View attachment 1331637
First don't worry about your looks, worry when you have health problems when to heavy. I once experienced it, becoming 125 kg, because of sitting in office only. I started to swimm regularly and since I tend to be a little exhibitionistic I did it in the nude which motivated me very much. Your pics look great also with some additional pounds, but have you checked your blood sugar level?

Please continue to send pics, you are looking great and don't worry!

View attachment 1331637
Looks are not really all that important. In any case, having you being a bit larger is not a problem for most of us here - curves are sexy. I understand that it can affect your confidence a bit but if you can still feel sexy inside then that will come across to others who see you. I love women of all shapes and sizes, and from what a lot of my male friends tell me, they also like curvy women.

As dfg42 says, as long as you're in good health, don't worry about what you look like - I'm sure that everybody in here thinks you're gorgeous and would love to see more of you :)

View attachment 1331637
Agree with our friends above..
You realy look great and sexy..
Curves, large forms for me are very exciting...and most important is that you have erotic fantasies and ideas..that is great, since we have such dreams we are young... make more pics like this.
...and about shaving, I saw here you shaved and hairy... to be honest you look great in all pics... and its interesting to be sometimes hairy and sometimes shaved.
:) :bdsm-heart:

Agree with our friends above..
You realy look great and sexy..
Curves, large forms for me are very exciting...and most important is that you have erotic fantasies and ideas..that is great, since we have such dreams we are young... make more pics like this.
...and about shaving, I saw here you shaved and hairy... to be honest you look great in all pics... and its interesting to be sometimes hairy and sometimes shaved.
:) :bdsm-heart:
100% agreed on all counts.

View attachment 1331637
Obviously do whatever makes you feel comfortable, of course. But we’ve grown to like your self-portraiture and trust me when I add my voice to the notion that you are already exquisitely beautiful. I for one am here for the kink, so it’s what you portray as happening that excites me. I mean what red blooded bdsm lover wouldn’t adore this pic? Who here doesn’t like nipple clamps, I for one especially enjoy wearing them! And then to add a clamp on your clitoris, linking all three with a single thread of chain? Oh how I want to play with that chain, make you squirm and pant…. Or I’ll let you do it to me - cockhead instead of clit, perhaps? Make me squirm and perhaps scream? Tbh cbt doesn’t do much for me (yes, I do mean my tits are far more susceptible to clamping than my cock or balls) but I’m sure if I gave you the clip you’d find somewhere to use it?!

So you’re in your 30s? Imagine how you’ll feel in your 60’s? I sure wish I’d taken more photos of 30 year old me… and 40… etc

I encourage you to keep taking the erotic shots because you enjoy them. Even if only to keep for yourself. But there’s plenty of support here for you to continue as before, and cheer you on, beautiful!

Sadly,some of us mere mortals can't access DA. Any chance of repeating it here,please @Yupar ??
Here is the picture. i really thank to @Eulalia for my desperate times there and after the coup.
I m gonna post my deviant story for the pic too now by copying text from my dv .
Cuz this thread is not mine ..i dont wanna mess up :)

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-crucified-mother-by-yupar.6301/post-811614

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom