Crumera's Crosstober 2022 Celebrations

Go to CruxDreams.com

crumera

Crucifier of Pixels
The month of October is here, or as some people call it Crosstober/Xtober.
The month after the most of harvest is brought in,
the time to get rid of expendable slaves and other undesireable by way of the cross.

I will be celebrating Crosstober with posting one Crux related render a day. Crosstober postings will be done in this thread
I have a lot of days covered but still have some openings for your ideas.

If you have ideas please let me know:D
After consulting with @Barbaria1 we both think, it would be best to open a new thread for this purpose

Let the celebrations of Xtober begin!!!

Enjoy!

Everything's awkward at first, but Xtober never gets easier for some of the participants.

Lazy slaves getting their well deserved punishment on the field they so slowly harvested.

Attachments

• Xtober01HardFromTheStartFS.jpg
    Xtober01HardFromTheStartFS.jpg
    448.1 KB · Views: 2,421
Last edited:
An Xcellent start to Xtober. 12.025% over the limit but we'll happily let that go. Next time your nearest kin get abducted and sold into slavery.
Wait a minute!! I forgot the limit for artists is 1MB so your family, mother in law etc are safe!

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be celebrating Crosstober with posting one Crux related render a day. Crosstober postings will be done in this thread
A good idea, @crumera ! Thanks! Xtober will be great:enamorado:

Everything's awkward at first, but Xtober never gets easier for some of the participants.

Lazy slaves getting their well deserved punishment on the field they so slowly harvested.
And an excellent and exciting start!:rolleyes:

In some towns October 2nd is RedHead prosecution day.
In most cases only the most unpopular redhead in town is prosecuted to the full extend.
Rosalie still dazed by the narcotic she was given, quite surprised she was the least popular.
Her accusations of bribery will soon be silenced when the drugs wear out, in a couple of minutes.

Attachments

• Xtober02RedheadProsecutionaFS.jpg
    Xtober02RedheadProsecutionaFS.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 2,062
In some towns October 2nd is RedHead prosecution day.
In most cases only the most unpopular redhead in town is prosecuted to the full extend.
Rosalie still dazed by the narcotic she was given, quite surprised she was the least popular.
Her accusations of bribery will soon be silenced when the drugs wear out, in a couple of minutes.
She better accepts to suffer in silence, at least if she wants her clothes kept on!:confused:

Supervising slaves can be a tedious and thirsty job. :D

If you got any ideas for a Xtober scene? Let me know, here or in PM

Attachments

• Xtober03SurpervisingSlavesThirstyWorkFS.jpg
    Xtober03SurpervisingSlavesThirstyWorkFS.jpg
    519.2 KB · Views: 1,940
Not all executions are public, some are carried out in secret
(bit early I know)

Attachments

• Xtober04SecretExecutionFS.jpg
    Xtober04SecretExecutionFS.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 1,761
@patbeer If its just the crucified slaves it could be done inside the Xtober month.
With the rest of the prisoners and guards don't know if my computer will handle that load/how long it will take.
Will prolly use nails instead of ropes.

@dignitydenied thanks!
@johnjha prolly yes ;)

@Loxuru How about a quite illegal way of murdering someone? ;)

A final pleasure?
Continuation of a previous, non Xtober thingy.

Actually it is also sort of a prequel,
in between the 2 moment in the sequence.previously poster.

Attachments

• Xtober05ForcedFS.jpg
    Xtober05ForcedFS.jpg
    958.5 KB · Views: 1,745
Back
Top Bottom