Crux-, Bondagebitches.com And Similar Projects (links, Files, Requests)

Go to CruxDreams.com

cruxer23

Spectator
Hi. I hope this is the right section for my request.
I'm interesst about one model from this site. Actually there are many clips for buying out there, but there only "newcuts". So, i please you to help me to find more from the model "Vera" aka "Isabell".
My questions are: In which movies she played? Are there hardcorepictures out there? Where can i find/buy the full orginal movies?
In the appendix a picture of her.

Thanks

(english is not my nativ, so i hope you understand what i ask/want :))

Attachments

• tmp_DMMsMJ.jpg
    tmp_DMMsMJ.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 989
Update:
Step by step, I continue my search.
She has also another name. Lea. The video i found (btw. if anyone ask me for it, can i upload/link it here, or is it not desired? Forgive me the question, this world is new for me) is not in the shop of these guys selectable. So i think there is also another place or site (the renamed the sites many times).
I found some post here, where a user seemes like one of the producers. If you read this contact me, please. I have some questions to you.
So that's the update. If anyone can help me, please contact me. I would do my best to help you by your things/searches.

Oh i forgot. In appendix are agains pictures of her.
And don't forget: english is not my nativ language :oops:

update of update: i forgot one thing. I would also pay for the movies/pictures i want, if necessary. I didn't want to become an unthankful leecher ;)

Attachments

• searchthis1.jpg
    searchthis1.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1,042
  • searchthis2.jpg
    searchthis2.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1,019
Last edited:
Update:
Step by step, I continue my search.
She has also another name. Lea. The video i found (btw. if anyone ask me for it, can i upload/link it here, or is it not desired? Forgive me the question, this world is new for me) is not in the shop of these guys selectable. So i think there is also another place or site (the renamed the sites many times).
I found some post here, where a user seemes like one of the producers. If you read this contact me, please. I have some questions to you.
So that's the update. If anyone can help me, please contact me. I would do my best to help you by your things/searches.

Oh i forgot. In appendix are agains pictures of her.
And don't forget: english is not my nativ language :oops:

update of update: i forgot one thing. I would also pay for the movies/pictures i want, if necessary. I didn't want to become an unthankful leecher ;)
I think, i know the location. That is "torture- or pain-factory".
What is your native language?

Thanks for the links.

It looks like the old 'Crux Bitches' site retitled...
The whole thing is very confusing. I found many sites with same content but differently named. BUT, and that's why i need some help, some content is missing on all these sites. The movies looks like cut-versions. I think i need a new starting point for my research.

For completeness. Here are some links where you can also find something of the project. Something is missing there.
http://www.clipspool.com/en/collections?shop=894682169
http://clips4sale.com/erotic-hanging-store
http://www.videos4sale.com/store/22781
(If links to paysites not accaptable here, moderators can delete this post. As you wish)
We'll leave it this time but unless it's a full clip things like this do belong in 'pay-site' section that's near the top of forums main page...

By the way, welcome!!!

Back
Top Bottom