Crux film

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Crucifier is absolutely boring and senseless. I looked it up at Ebay USA and bought it there for some 7 Euros with about 10 Euros shipping. Nobody gets crucified the ony result in the film is an idiot (man) hammering his wrists into a crux from the backsite where a lady is tied to from the front side. The lady is standing on the floor with red high heels on, I mean not crucified hanging or so and looking rather dumbly. The idiot thinks he is kind of Jesus and coming to earth again he has to crucify himself ?!?! And to make it even more abstruse, there are some women bound in the woods to trees, standing on the ground with high heels again, looking a little sadly and having their arms tied to a tree branch a little up. NOBODY IS CRUCIFIED; NOBODY HANGING IN ANY KIND OF AGONY; HOWEVER!!!! I regard this film a an absolute miss of the subject of crucified women, this is rather a bondage shit without the slightest bit of sense. Honestly, after I watched it I threw it away instantly. Just the hope of getting at least the tiniest littlebit of crucified women to see, kept me looking it. An absolute waste of time and money!!!

Back
Top Bottom