Crux-forums E-book Library

Go to CruxDreams.com
If you enjoy what you find in CF Archives and Library, please make donation!
Our CruxForums pdfs and ebooks are offered to Members to download free of charge,
but, like everything we enjoy here, they are only free for us because ImageMaker
pays all the fees to the hosting company, XenForo, who provide excellent service -
so, when you download a pdf or ebook, please consider helping the Forums
by making a contribution - you can donate here:
Please open PayPal and send for donate CF any amount in US $ to office@madiosi.com

No: 466
Bellisima - Bellisima the Slave
Bellisima the Slave - Bellisima.jpg
You can call me Bellisima. I am 5'2" and 110lbs, with long dark wavy/curly hair, and green eyes. I am mostly Anglo-Welsh in ancestry, but take after my mother, who takes after her mother, who was mostly Italian. I love to run, and have well developed glutes. I also do martial arts, and am quite fierce in real life. All the boys are afraid of me. I grew up wanting to be Hermione, Princess Leia, Elizabeth Bennett, and Merida from Brave, which explains a lot! It is possible I have always been odd. I used to play games which always seemed to end up with me being tied up. The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit movies made me odder. I had watched them since I was a child, but I think I was 13 when I realised I wanted to be ravished by the orcs and goblins. Other girls liked Legolas, but I had fantasies of Gollum sneaking into my bed. The scene with a naked Frodo being whipped by the orc I found incredibly arousing if I imagined myself in Frodo's place. (he is actually naked in the book). It may also explain why I don't like boys my age, like Eowyn lusting for a man 63 years older than her. In my search for images of orcs online I stumbled onto DeviantArt and opened an account in which I lied about my age. I faved images of fairies in case my parents found it, but really I explored, well, everything. When I turned 18 I started a new DeviantArt account. In the fantasy world of my brain, I can heal any hurt and be reborn even from death, so no fantasy is beyond my ability to enjoy.

For comments visit the original thread, please:
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/bellisima-the-slave.10215/

Attachments

• Bellisima the Slave - Bellisima.epub
    224.4 KB · Views: 59
  • Bellisima the Slave - Bellisima.mobi
    382.5 KB · Views: 27
No: 467
Theseus - Vignettes from the Slave Pits 2023
Vignettes from the Slave Pits 2023 - Theseus.jpg
The collection of Theseus Vignettes from the Slave Pits 2023
I've changed my mind
The assignment
The Assignment - Innocence
The Assignment: The Granny
Friends
Better than a boy!
Reality!
Servitude
Lost in the forest.
Lifestyle Choice
Preparation
The price of defeat
Arab Slave Pen
Spring Break
The Fallen Soldier
Bridie's Rings
The sale of a virgin

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/vignettes-from-the-slave-pits.6949/page-34

Attachments

• Vignettes from the Slave Pits 2023 - Theseus.epub
    809.2 KB · Views: 87
  • Vignettes from the Slave Pits 2023 - Theseus.mobi
    1.2 MB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Attachments

• The Submission of the Widow Cavendish - The Limey.mobi
    302.4 KB · Views: 45
  • The Submission of the Widow Cavendish - The Limey.epub
    214.7 KB · Views: 66
No: 469
Tygavin - Unconditional Surrender
Unconditional Surrender - Tygavin.jpg
Due to needing to reformat my latest story and rethink the way it will be presented in a forum format, I've decided to go ahead with this one, since it is shorter, simpler and more action with less emotion involved. It's based on the 2013-2020 Tomb Raider video game series reboot, Lara but you don't need to know much about the series to get the gist of it. I hope you enjoy. And yes I love to torture Lara Croft

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/unconditional-surrender.9410/

Attachments

• Unconditional Surrender - Tygavin.epub
    167.8 KB · Views: 78
  • Unconditional Surrender - Tygavin.mobi
    305.7 KB · Views: 43
No: 324
Theseus - Vignettes from the Slave Pits 2020
View attachment 918105
The collection of Theseus Vignettes from the Slave Pits 2020

For comments visit the original thread!