Carloscruz - Flavia Cornelia crucified in Italica
Flavia Cornelia crucified in Italica - Carloscruz.jpg

For comments visit the original thread:

Attachments

• Flavia Cornelia crucified in Italica - Carloscruz.epub
    383.9 KB · Views: 188
  • Flavia Cornelia crucified in Italica - Carloscruz.mobi
    518.5 KB · Views: 90
If you enjoy what you find in CF Archives and Library, please make donation!
Our CruxForums pdfs and ebooks are offered to Members to download free of charge,
but, like everything we enjoy here, they are only free for us because ImageMaker
pays all the fees to the hosting company, XenForo, who provide excellent service -
so, when you download a pdf or ebook, please consider helping the Forums
by making a contribution - you can donate here:
Please open PayPal and send for donate CF any amount in US $ to office@madiosi.com

Last edited:
No: 382
Michele Patri - Public Executions in the Arena 2021
Public Executions in the Arena 2021 - Michele Patri.jpg
Michele Patri tells us about the fate of Christian martyrs in ancient Rome. An excellent collection of pictures and explanations.

Attachments

• Public Executions in the Arena 2021 - Michele Patri.epub
    6.7 MB · Views: 267
  • Public Executions in the Arena 2021 - Michele Patri.mobi
    7.8 MB · Views: 121
No: 383
Rufuss - Rufus Journey to Crucifixion
Rufus Journey to Crucifixion - Rufuss.jpg

Attachments

• Rufus Journey to Crucifixion - Rufuss.mobi
    813.6 KB · Views: 90
  • Rufus Journey to Crucifixion - Rufuss.epub
    695 KB · Views: 102
No: 384
Carloscruz - Crosses in Minnesota
Crosses in Minnesota - Carloscruz.jpg
My dear friends, I am posting another story. Or I shall say, another version of my main fantasy. This time my querida and admired @Barbaria1 has been kind enough to allow me to use her, one more time, as the main character in the story. Is not big deal, don´t expect too much, but I still hope you enjoy it.

Attachments

• Crosses in Minnesota - Carloscruz.epub
    1.2 MB · Views: 102
  • Crosses in Minnesota - Carloscruz.mobi
    1.5 MB · Views: 48
Last edited:
No: 385
Lember - Samsara
Samsara - Lember.jpg
I left the office in a very confident mood. We made the project company that would apply for the tender, and what was more important: the "mr. Jonhson" was also found in the government who seemed to be discrete, reliable and willing to help. My wife waited me with the dinner at home, but I decided that I had deserved a walk on the Castle Hill. I looked up to the Punishment Bastion, where the disobedient or disrespectful wiwes and daughters were crucified in the afternoons. It was a 100-150 long section of the castle wall made of beautiful white limestone. It was a hundred year old reconstruction of the ruined medieval section from the time when the government moved up to the palace from the building of Parliament, and they made several efforts to enhance the dignity of the complex to its new function. The Bastion became the punishment wall only fifty years later, when the state established this service to the citizens to help them handle their household, making unnecessary any form of domestic violence. Thanks to the beautiful, clean white wall I could see the moving pink patches on the ebony black crosses even from the foot of the hill. On weekdays the late afternoon was quite busy. At midday mostly those women were there who, according to their husbands, deserved long hours on the cross, and some others who could not be booked in the peaktime.

Attachments

• Samsara - Lember.mobi
    571.2 KB · Views: 76
  • Samsara - Lember.epub
    430.8 KB · Views: 102
No: 386
Praefectus Praetorio & Eulalia - Horae Diurnae
The Training and Daily Life of a Modern Slave Girl
Horae Diurnae - Praefectus Praetorio.jpg
This was our last story from Praefectus Praetorio, who sadly passed away when it was about half complete, but it contains some of his finest writing, and stands as a memorial to a greatly valued member of our community.

Attachments

• Horae Diurnae - Praefectus Praetorio.epub
    805.2 KB · Views: 145
  • Horae Diurnae - Praefectus Praetorio.mobi
    984.3 KB · Views: 64
No: 387
Tygavin - Alina
Alina - Tygavi.jpg
This is set in modern times in an alternate world where a new Roman Empire is at war with the rest of Europe. It is the story of General Alina, a warrior woman who refuses to break no matter what is thrown at her.

Attachments

• Alina - Tygavi.epub
    916.8 KB · Views: 114
  • Alina - Tygavi.mobi
    1.1 MB · Views: 53
No: 388
Loxuru - Jehanne - The real story
Jehanne - The real story - Loxuru.jpg
This is the story of a pretty, well behaving, well raised, peasant girl, named Jehanne. Innocent and naive as eighteen year old girls are, she is happy, guarding her flock of sheep in the meadows of 15th Century Lorraine. She needs nothing more, and expects nothing from life than a family of her own with a good, handsome, loving husband and, in good time, a few cute kids to bring up. Far away, there is a war going on! But that is just a quarrel between nobles! That is not something to bother about. Nobles always quarrel about thrones. Sadly, there is a saying that, if you don't go to the war, then, the war will come to you! And when heavenly voices order you to a sacred mission for your country, there is no escape from your duty! So, while the sheep peacefully graze, far away, the swords are sharp, the armour is shiny polished, the bowmen are ready, boiling oil is prepared, the trebuchets are loaded,. Heralds! Sound the trumpets!

Attachments

• Jehanne - The real story - Loxuru.mobi
    2 MB · Views: 87
  • Jehanne - The real story - Loxuru.epub
    1.8 MB · Views: 113
No: 389
Riwa - Going home with a Stranger
Going home with a Stranger - Riwa.jpg
Emma thought, no risk no fun. And she going with a stranger at his home for a blowjob. But the adventure turned to bad as the strangers girlfriend suddenly coming home.

Attachments

• Going home with a Stranger - Riwa.epub
    124.2 KB · Views: 90
  • Going home with a Stranger - Riwa.mobi
    190.3 KB · Views: 35
No: 390
Aslin nee 8ball - Left in Kabul
Left in Kabul - Aslin nee 8ball.jpg
I am a history buff and of course as you can see by my participation in this site, have a keen interest in BDSM, especially imaging myself in perilous and painful situations. I would like to start a thread dedicated to the corporal punishment of women in settings throughout the sordid history of our world. I will start with a continuing story set in a very current time in our history.

Attachments

• Left in Kabul - Aslin nee 8ball.mobi
    1.4 MB · Views: 148
  • Left in Kabul - Aslin nee 8ball.epub
    1.3 MB · Views: 165
No: 391
Carloscruz - Alicia and the Firing Squad
Alicia and the Firing Squad - Carloscruz.jpg
I have already exlained that the idea of women and men volunteering for execution excites me greatly. They are obssesed with the desire of being executed for the sexual pleasure of others, and themselves. I know such a craving, and yielding to it, results hard to believe. And don´t forget we are dealing in fantasy here. But sometimes I wonder if anybody, along the centuries, had actually done it...

Attachments

• Alicia and the Firing Squad - Carloscruz.epub
    214.6 KB · Views: 90
  • Alicia and the Firing Squad - Carloscruz.mobi
    328.5 KB · Views: 45

Attachments

• Cleaning House - A Viewer.epub
    126.3 KB · Views: 86
  • Cleaning House - A Viewer.mobi
    225 KB · Views: 36
No: 393
Tygavin - Crucified for Love
Crucified for Love - Tygavin.jpg
This is a bit different than my other stories. This is not quite as brutal, focused more on a love story. The man character of the story, Diana, is NOT inspired by an actress that does NOT play a superhero with a similar character name. Total coincidence :)

Attachments

• Crucified for Love - Tygavin.mobi
    953.8 KB · Views: 70
  • Crucified for Love - Tygavin.epub
    783 KB · Views: 97
No: 394
Doragon - A Roman Love Story
A Roman Love Story - Doragon.jpg
Marius Lucianus was a young aristocrat of an old Roman family and he was destined to become dominus of the family some day. When he falls in love with a slave girl called Amabilia, his life takes a turn with dramatic outcome. In this story we follow the love affair between the two youngsters, as well as the impact this has on many others in the family. And since it is a tragedy, it ends quite bad, as the illustration of the cover already shows.

Attachments

• A Roman Love Story - Doragon.epub
    1.8 MB · Views: 95
  • A Roman Love Story - Doragon.mobi
    2 MB · Views: 47

Attachments

• The Slave Traders are in Town - William23.mobi
    254.2 KB · Views: 110
  • The Slave Traders are in Town - William23.epub
    180.6 KB · Views: 130
No: 396
Blue - The Seventeen Moments of He and She
The Seventeen Moments of He and She - Blue.jpg
The story is set as a modern crucifixion and is almost exclusively centered on two main characters. “She” feels a sacred duty to god to die crucified in order to atone for a grievous incident in her past: ‘He” agrees to help her while, at the same time, trying to talk her out of this madness, pointing out there are other, less final, ways of seeking redemption. He also falls in love with her... A story of faith, trust, love and... you’ll just have to read over the next seventeen days to find out!

Attachments

• The Seventeen Moments of He and She - Blue.epub
    176.3 KB · Views: 98
  • The Seventeen Moments of He and She - Blue.mobi
    333.4 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
No: 397
A Viewer - A Tale of Two Agents
A Tale of Two Agents - A Viewer.jpg
Two female FBI agents are kidnapped. What is the reason of torture and brainwashing?

Attachments

• A Tale of Two Agents - A Viewer.mobi
    241.1 KB · Views: 88
  • A Tale of Two Agents - A Viewer.epub
    128.2 KB · Views: 111

Attachments

• Selected for the Cardinal - Aslin nee 8bal.epub
    3.3 MB · Views: 120
  • Selected for the Cardinal - Aslin nee 8bal.mobi
    3.4 MB · Views: 59
No: 399
Fossy - Trailer Park Trixie's Torment - Part III - Istanbul, Turkey
Trailer Park Trixie's Torment - Part III - Turkey - Fossy.jpg
Beatrix Thomson came from humble beginnings, born and raised on Bubba Jim’s Mobile Home Resort. The young girl was known as Trixie to some but to others she was simply TPT – ‘Trailer Park Trash’. Through sheer determination Trixie dragged herself up and out of her hometown of Branchwater, Alabama, and, via the Foreign Service Institute (FSI) at Arlington, Virginia, she graduated as a fully qualified legal secretary.
Her first and only posting was to the US Embassy in Singapore where Ms Thomson’s past finally caught up with her and brought her nothing but trouble. The full story of Trixie’s upbringing, education and posting can be found in these two superb tomes by our late lamented friend, the esteemed Praefectus Praetorio (PrPr) …
Trailer Park Trixie's Torment - Part I
Trailer Park Trixie's Torment - Part II

Turkey Following her sudden and robust departure from the US Embassy in Singapore, we join Trixie at Changi Airport, where, unbeknown to the hapless girl, the Singapore CNB (Central Narcotics Bureau) has made a call to their colleagues at the airport, warning them of Trixie’s imminent arrival. It is here where we pick the story up.

Attachments

• Trailer Park Trixie's Torment - Part III - Turkey - Fossy.epub
    2.3 MB · Views: 111
  • Trailer Park Trixie's Torment - Part III - Turkey - Fossy.mobi
    2.6 MB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom