Crux foundation down?

Go to CruxDreams.com
CruxFoundation has not to be vs CruxForums ; The Foundation (like we call it) is older than CF (CruxForums) and its rule are not the same ...
But, it exists and I'm proud to be a member of each of them ...
The Foundation is simply a more little site than CF but it presents, generally, more artistics pics : it's not the same spirit who animes them ...
Anyway, if you're too much young, wait a little to be accepted and if you dont like it, let it quiet, following its own way ...

Curious to know, what is crux foundation like next to crux forums? Trying to find any sort of anime style drawn nail crux arts lately and pixiv is the main goto place at the moment. Seems Crux foundation might have more stuff in their archives but the minimum age requirements between these two sites is a 3 year difference. A bit of a let down for me honestly.

Cruxfoundation was the successor site to the old Crux group which finished up on Yahoo Groups but had arrived there from elsewhere, I have written about this before. The archive at the Foundation was actually from the old Crux group. It was a lively group once, but has fallen behind this one and only has a small number of active members.

Unfortunately times change and at the moment I don't see a way forward for the Foundation, we don't have anyone prepared to front it the way IM does here, and we don't have a suitable way to fund it. I will keep you posted but I fear we will have to say goodbye :( .

Treasure this group while you have it, and contribute financially if you can. These independent groups are a treasure which are too easily lost.

Is there a way to preserve and access the Foundation archives? They’re rather vast.

You can still access by IP address, if you want to find old posts.
How is this done, Em? And can entire threads be accessed? I'm particularly interested in Noble Vulchur’s.

Can you explain a little more how can we use that link? Where can I find the host in my pc and how can I put that line in the host?

Can you explain a little more how can we use that link? Where can I find the host in my pc and how can I put that line in the host?
Here's a tutorial page https://phoenixnap.com/kb/how-to-ed...-linux#htoc-how-to-edit-hosts-file-in-windows .

Basically if you're a windows user you just paste that line into the file that is usually at "c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts"
The only thing important to take care of is that you need to start your text editor (like Notpad) with administrator rights as otherwise it won't work. It's all explained in the tutorial.

Hum, it could be possible that it's like in the past (it already happened) the domain was arrived to expiration and that MoN has not yet renewed it ...
For his job, he's often in travel and we'll be obliged to wait for the end of this week before that he intervenes ...

Hum, it could be possible that it's like in the past (it already happened) the domain was arrived to expiration and that MoN has not yet renewed it ...
For his job, he's often in travel and we'll be obliged to wait for the end of this week before that he intervenes ...

Yes and no. I am in touch with him, there is no official announcement but I doubt that it will be renewed this time :(

Back
Top Bottom