Crux foundation down?

Go to CruxDreams.com
As far as I know for the past 10+ years the server for the Foundation has been funded by Steve L. out of his own pocket, and perhaps by MoN as well. Given how little activity has been going on on the site over the past few years (other than Phlebas providing a constant stream of found pix over there too), I wouldn't blame them for finally pulling the plug if that is really what happened. Neither of them seems to be a member of Bill Gates' and Jeff Bezos' country club. Still, it would be really sad to see it go after 23 years. After all, it is the direct descendent of the original Crux group, forever a landmark institution in the history of the Crux Movement.

... Given how little activity has been going on on the site over the past few years (other than Phlebas providing a constant stream of found pix over there too) ...
It's reducing concerning "the Foundation" ! Many other people were posting too and dont forget some artists who were regularly posting their oeuvres !
The difference between CruxForums and the Foundation is, in my opinion, a question of quality (Foundation), knowing well that quality is less attractive than series of catalogs of naked girls or harsly (bloody) tortured women (CruxForums)...
I always wanted to post my manips (Anjou'Calvaries, My Deep Fantasy and some others) at the Foundation like at CruxForums
because I always was wishing to support a less little site, but a quality'site ...
It's a pity that the Foundation could be stopped ...

I made something wrong with the host and it's difficult for me to access the cruxfoundation. Can any friend post some of the stories here? Especially i want a pdf file that contains many stories. It was in the 2nd page and the name is crux.

It's reducing concerning "the Foundation" ! Many other people were posting too and dont forget some artists who were regularly posting their oeuvres !
The difference between CruxForums and the Foundation is, in my opinion, a question of quality (Foundation), knowing well that quality is less attractive than series of catalogs of naked girls or harsly (bloody) tortured women (CruxForums)...
I always wanted to post my manips (Anjou'Calvaries, My Deep Fantasy and some others) at the Foundation like at CruxForums
because I always was wishing to support a less little site, but a quality'site ...
well, as I've learnt during lockdown, trust the stores and suppliers that may not always be full of top quality stuff, but are friendly and reliable, and always have some really good lines on offer - they're the best! :D

I think you are being a little unfair on this site by labelling the Foundation as "quality" and hence Cruxforums as inferior. We are well aware that the content here is often not up to the standard that we expect but that is a consequence of tolerance shown to the widely differing tastes of our members. We can however boast of a small army of artists and more writers than you can shake a stick at. Our Archive consists of work by members only and is second to none. We do however have more than a fair share of critics.

I think you are being a little unfair on this site by labelling the Foundation as "quality" and hence Cruxforums as inferior. We are well aware that the content here is often not up to the standard that we expect but that is a consequence of tolerance shown to the widely differing tastes of our members. We can however boast of a small army of artists and more writers than you can shake a stick at. Our Archive consists of work by members only and is second to none. We do however have more than a fair share of critics.
Yes, I avoid ... perhaps was I too much in criticims and yes, fortunatelly, we've here some good artists that I appreciate ...
I could tell, in fact, that the two sites were complementary and it's a pity that the Foudation is closed ...

well, as I've learnt during lockdown, trust the stores and suppliers that may not always be full of top quality stuff, but are friendly and reliable, and always have some really good lines on offer - they're the best! :D
Like you say ... :D
In fact, I was annoyed by what was telling Mahashiva ; I suppose that he was not often coming to the Foundation to tell that !

Tumblr banned tons of work, DA and now BDSMLR are kicking people out. Masterofnails recently said that he is leaning toward closing CruxFoundation permanently. By the beginning of a month this site's thermometer should be on 100%. If just 35 people out of the tens of thousands here donated the equivalent of $10 a month people could continue to enjoy the benefits of our free archive and all that goes with our free membership.

... By the beginning of a month this site's thermometer should be on 100%. If just 35 people out of the tens of thousands here donated the equivalent of $10 a month people could continue to enjoy the benefits of our free archive and all that goes with our free membership.

Yes, I'm OK with that but have the main contributors, creating so much work to illustrate the site , to pay when, like you say, some thousands of people are just coming to consume pics and stories without letting any "like" for the majority ?
Perhaps it could be more interesting to set up a paying membership ...

Hi All,
I've been "offline" for a long while now, amongst other things due to a certain global pandemic... So I might be running behind a few months... But does anybody know what happened to the Crux-Foundation? I tried visiting the site today, but apparently the domainname is parked free...?
Thanks for getting me up to speed again :)
Marius

Hi All,
I've been "offline" for a long while now, amongst other things due to a certain global pandemic... So I might be running behind a few months... But does anybody know what happened to the Crux-Foundation? I tried visiting the site today, but apparently the domainname is parked free...?
Thanks for getting me up to speed again :)
Marius

Hello!
Glad to see you, and look forward your promised new large set :))))))
CruxFoundation is disabled for one or two months long ago. At first I had mind that it was a temporary problem, but now I understand that it's a more serious thing. It's sadly.

cruxfoundation.com
is parked free, courtesy of GoDaddy.com.
Get This Domain

Doesn't look good at all :'(

What I Am About To Say May Be Lengthy And A Little Or A Lot Off-Topic So Bear With Me!

In The Past Few Months, However, From The Post I Have Read From Other Members, Of Such Forums Here, It Has Become Clear To Me That Crux Foundation May Be Gone For Good.

If I Had A Wish For Something I Could Wish That Crux Foundation Could Reopen Even If Its For A Little While. So I Can Make A Couple Of Addresses, The First Of Those Addresses Is When I Ended My Filming Career Last March And Two What I Am Going To Address To You Now.

For Nearly 17 Years, It's Been My Honor And Privilege To Be Part Of A Community Of People Who Are Into Crucifixion BDSM .

Crux Foundation In My Opinion Has Now Joining The Ranks In My Opinion Of Other Well Known Companies, From Myspace To Sega, From Kmart To World Championship Wrestling, I’ve Shared Your Passion For Crucifixion BDSM Over Lo These Many Years.

I Had Been Given Some Criticism Of Crucifixion BDSM By A Lot Of People One Accused Me Of Being A Satanist Of Something That Has Turned Me On Since I Was 12 Years Old,

In Closing,
It Is My Hope That Crux Forums Will Still Remain In The Years To Come
Because Its One Of A Few Places Where Crucifixion BDSM Is Discussed And Shared
So Now, It's Farewell To Crux Foundation.

What I Am About To Say May Be Lengthy And A Little Or A Lot Off-Topic So Bear With Me!

In The Past Few Months, However, From The Post I Have Read From Other Members, Of Such Forums Here, It Has Become Clear To Me That Crux Foundation May Be Gone For Good.

If I Had A Wish For Something I Could Wish That Crux Foundation Could Reopen Even If Its For A Little While. So I Can Make A Couple Of Addresses, The First Of Those Addresses Is When I Ended My Filming Career Last March And Two What I Am Going To Address To You Now.

For Nearly 17 Years, It's Been My Honor And Privilege To Be Part Of A Community Of People Who Are Into Crucifixion BDSM .

Crux Foundation In My Opinion Has Now Joining The Ranks In My Opinion Of Other Well Known Companies, From Myspace To Sega, From Kmart To World Championship Wrestling, I’ve Shared Your Passion For Crucifixion BDSM Over Lo These Many Years.

I Had Been Given Some Criticism Of Crucifixion BDSM By A Lot Of People One Accused Me Of Being A Satanist Of Something That Has Turned Me On Since I Was 12 Years Old,

In Closing,
It Is My Hope That Crux Forums Will Still Remain In The Years To Come
Because Its One Of A Few Places Where Crucifixion BDSM Is Discussed And Shared
So Now, It's Farewell To Crux Foundation.
As A Farewell To Crux Foundation, This Is A Video Of My Favorite TV Farewells I Hope You Like It https://www.dropbox.com/s/a041rh9u1kha0df/TVFAREWELLS.mp4?dl=0

Back
Top Bottom