Crux Is Nøt Sex

When orgasm?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com

Fox-on-Cross

Great-Cruxinquisitor
Once a time... a member wrote to have been crucified in his club, other onlookers palpated his genitals.
I disliked this, this is not the real experience I intensively desire, but scatter-brained and imbecile activity.

Crux is your most intimate reflexion into yourself:
your whole body with all your flesh and muscles,
and whole mind with all your psychological capacities.

Last edited:
Once a time... a member wrote to have been crucified in his club, other onlookers palpated his genitals.
I disliked this, this is not the real experience I intensively desire, but scatter-brained and imbecile activity.

Crux is your most intimate reflexion into yourself:
your whole body with all your flesh and muscles,
and whole mind with all your psychological capacities.

So for the writer of the above cited post, anyone who doesn't agree with him is scatter-brained and imbecilic. Interesting...........

Well I voted for "During the crucifixion". I guess that makes me a scatter-brained imbecile then. (But you guys knew that already :D)

So for the writer of the above cited post, anyone who doesn't agree with him is scatter-brained and imbecilic. Interesting...........

Well yeah, I have some reason to believe that a victim might have an orgasm while crucified, maybe even several. And everyone knows what an imbecile and how scatter-brained I am.

Hell, I'm dumb enough to speculate that given a way to stimulate herself, a victim might actually try to bring herself to orgasm as a way to escape the pain for a few seconds.

Now let me get back to writing this dumb-assed story - 11 pages so far.

I cant imagine that I couln't have a wonderful orgasm during my crucifixion ; and my lover knows well that when she comes to me to excite my genital parts and all my body to permit that I reach it !
Definitively for orgasm !!!!!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping:

As actress Terri Polo said on Craig Ferguson, "It is a very fine line between pain and pleasure." Crucifying a woman on a Saint Andrew's Cross puts all of her weight, and agony, on her crotch, which is immensely stimulated. It is possible that, to escape the pain of her ordeal, her mind goes to her "Happy place," and the intense stimulation becomes an orgasm. Or the crucifiers could secretly set up a phermone emitter nearby, enhancing her arousal.

Or she could be very fully stimulated just before crucifixion by having every square inch of her naked flesh alternately tickle-tortured, licked and sucked, with special emphasis on her nipples, labiae and clitoris, priming her for an orgasm when all of her weight bears down on her crotch.

Pain versus enjoyment,
in my crazy opinion you must undergo as helpless victim the terrible anguish nadir on the cross and
as reward successively hope of a sexual apogee after.

Me seems this as a rebirth!

I'd imagine (and the crux beauties on this forum could back me up) that every inch of the body is hyper-sensitive during the first 30-60 minutes of crucifixion (ropes or not). So if someone simply ran their finger in between her legs it would be like an incredible rapture for her... :D

...and you were well imagining : it's exactelly that !:)
That is a splendid privilege of womans clit, because a convicted man on cross has (for reason of blooddeficit) no spirit for erection.

(Only in art history several Jesuspics let presume an erection after the flagellation, if this is really true.)

I'd imagine (and the crux beauties on this forum could back me up) that every inch of the body is hyper-sensitive during the first 30-60 minutes of crucifixion (ropes or not). So if someone simply ran their finger in between her legs it would be like an incredible rapture for her... :D
...and you were well imagining : it's exactelly that !:)

Yep :)

I LEARNED,

that the majority of the voters are mindfull for the "sex during": 26/22.
Happy for them who organise the crucifixion with more than one person.
They who are alone are the loosers.

BUT NO MOAN,

for the last group rest the possibility of self-bondage à la
David Carradine. We could with a cord around our neck stilumate the genitals. But make in advance our testament because this proceeding is live dangerously.

I thank you all for the responses.

FoC

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom