Crux-Olympics.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi,

as you know most things we see in sport events are lamed down stuff, either from war or other deadly human occupations. Dancing as mating ritual also comes in mind for the transformation of human activity into "Sport". I now got the idea, that crucifixion, torture and similar things also could be transferred in sport disciplines. I already worked it out a little and will present you a story how the crucifixion olympics came into the world and it will also include a peg race (Kamitora). We will visit the inventors of it. The story starts rather lame, so do not get disappointed and please do not forget I am German speaking. The story is stripped so I do not make a lot descriptions of surrounding and different people interacting with our heroes. And do not be surprised, if you recognised a transferred dialog or a story part of mails I got here, in the story. So here is chapter 1.1.:

The invention of Cruxlympics
======================

fictional story by dfg42, aka Alois Nin

Persons:

Brian Wilkins, 21, student of mathematics, MIT Boston

Juliette Wilkins, 23, student of law, journalist, in the bible belt

Michelle Milly, 25, black girl with curly hair, student of physics, MIT Boston

Paul McCurly, 21, student of mechanical engineering, MIT Boston

1. Visit of the sister

1.1. The new apartment
Finally Brian found a good four room apartment in Boston. He arrived nearly 4 weeks ago in Boston to begin his studies. So long he lived in a cheap hotel, but now he found the add at the university Mensa: "looking for a silent and open-minded person to complete the living group at a great apartment. The apartment had 4 rooms with 3 separate dooming rooms". One is used by Michelle Milly, she is a 25 year old master student of physics. She is a sporty black girl with curly hair, similar to Albert Einstein, which she admires a lot. The other room is used by Paul McCurly, a red haired student, with a Scottish accent, he must have learned from the Star Trek series and the early James Bond movies, since his predecessors were Irish, while he grew up in Texas. Michelle was first skeptical about Brian, since he seems so far from her political ideas, but he looked sexy and was obviously friendly, so she finally agreed to accept Brian. Paul didn't mind, as long as he was helping to pay the bills, as he said. And indeed Brian seemed to be rich since he was getting a lot of money from his parents owing a small farm, while his father still had his teaching at a bible college.

There is also a living room, where the tree sit together and eat some ordered Pizza, sometimes Brian does some cooking, since after all junk food is not what God ordered to eat, as he told a shocked Michelle. Then there is a beautiful bathing room, with a small whirlpool, a shower and naturally the toilet and a mirror and some boxes for the personal soaps, teeth brushes and so one. They organised the way how to use that room, from 7 to 8 Michelle, then 8 to 9 Paul and since he arrived last Brian had to use it after 9. This evening Brian came home very lately after 10 and he heard the noise of a razor out of the bathing room.

'Hello Paul, so late shaving?', asked Brian entering the room. In the whirlpool stood Michelle, spreading their legs and removing her public hair with a razor.

'Hello Brian, I am not Paul', said Michelle smiling at Brian.

'You look strange, have you never seen a black female shaving her hair?', she asked him.

'No, actually not', insisted Brian, 'sorry for entering, because of the sound of the razor, I thought it was Paul, I just leave, sorry again.' with that he turned to the door and started to open it.

'Just stay, You already saw all I can show you, now, we could talk anyway, don't mind you starring at me', meant Michelle.

'Hm, well then I stay', said Brian, closing the door and turning again for looking at Michelle. 'But is it not dangerous to use razor standing in the water?'

'Never mind', said Michelle,'do you also shave your pubic hair? Or is that not usual at your place?'

'Yes, I do', he said, 'but making it wet, gives the better feeling and then there is no danger when doing it in the shower. But I did not do it since I came to Boston.'

'It is dangerous, if you cut the wrong hair....', smiled Michelle. 'Please shave now, then we are equal, or are you to shy?'

'Not really', he said letting down his Blue Jeans. To the surprise of Michelle he wears under it a string tanga.

'Didn't know, males wear those things', she said with a slight astonishment. 'Are you gay?'

'No, but don't worry. I will not rape you, if you not explicitly force me to do it', was the answer of Brian.

He removed shirt and the string tanga looked up in his box for the shaving stuff and turned around. His dick already started to grow, since after all that encounter started to become very interesting and sexy.

'Wow, you have a perfect body', said Michelle, 'working at the country side gave you muscles and a huge penis! That is why you have no problems shaving wet.'

'He would not that huge, if I wouldn't be impressed by your beautiful face and and pussy!'

'Oh this charming, romantic country boys', laughed Michelle, 'your people know how to feel your girl safe....'

'May I?', he asked and without waiting for the answer he stepped into the whirlpool, grapes his penis and begin to add some foam he got from a tube around it and over all his pubic hair. He took his Gillette knife and started to scrap his pubic hair.

'May I?', she asked and without waiting for the answer she took his knife and his penis and scraped his pubic hair off. His member immediately get hard, but she just continued.

'Stop, I can not hold back!', he tries to convince her, but it was to late. His erected dick began to pulsate and cum started to come out and covered large parts of Michelle's body.

'Sorry', Brian said, 'let me help to clean you up.' With that he took theshower head and let warm water flew over her body.

'Never mind', Michelle said, 'you told us that your sister will visit us tomorrow? How is she, a typical country girl?'

'No, she is a very open-minded, very intelligent and very beautiful woman, you will be surprised', described Brian.

'Oh, good I like beautiful girls', answered Michelle, 'also to point out that you should not got the wrong impression of what just happen.'

'I am very okay with what happened, just tell me, when you like to shave me again or when I have to shave you', answered Brian.

'I will come back to your offer, but now I like to go sleeping. I am quite tired. Will see you tomorrow with your sister', said Michelle and yawned.

Michelle went out the bathing room without dressing and Brian felt that his dick was again hard. He went to the shower to shoot his second load today before going to bed to.

Next morning at the beautiful south station in Boston, Brian picked up his sister Juliette.

'Any news from home', he immediately asked his sister.

'Live as usual and boring at the country side, you know', smiled his sister.

'Barbara Day got a child, it is said from Felix and all said that he is gay. Your brother Julian broke his leg and your father published a book about Jesus crucifixion, it is already banned, the usual stuff. Nigel left me, probably I shouldn't have forced him to get fisted every day. Geoffrey and Deborah have married. Well you were away for 4 weeks only.' told Juliette.

'Do not worry about Nigel, I have a roommate already being interested in you. A black girl with curly hair and really nice breasts', raved Brian. 'How managed Julian to broke his leg?'

'It was not explained, but he made a party with his class mates and I guess they went to far. The triples of Johnson were involved to. And no I am not looking for a girl friend', explained Juliette.

'Guess Julians sphincter is damaged again also', said Brian, while Juliette noded. They went out of the station to pick up the old Buick of his roommate Paul and drove to the apartment.

1. The passion play video
  2. Invention of Cruxlympics
  3. The peg race

part 2: nothing new under the sun!

1. The passion play video (You know that part!)
When the evening came Juliette, Brian and his roommates were eating the ordered Pizzas and Juliette was asked to tell about the live on the countryside. She told about the good air, the tremendous friendship around the neighbors, the cool excursions, the swimming in the lake, the silent evening with the sparkling stars.

'I could never live at the countryside', explains Michelle, 'is Brian typical for your people? I just wondered.'

'What did he do?', said the alarmed Juliette, 'no he is not typical. But we are all different you know, not as uniform as you “village people”.'

'Well he did', hesitated Michelle, 'can I tell the story?' With that she looked with great fear at Brian.

'What do you want to tell?' Brian had no clue.

'Well yesterday in the bathing room..', she tried to get him the idea.

'Oh that is not so special for us, m ore for you I guess', explains Brian.

'What did he do? What did you two do?' asked Juliette, laughing.

'I accidentally entered the bath room, where Michelle was shaving here pubic hair, and then we helped each other doing that. I guess she thought we are all shy about our boys, but it is exactly the
other way around there. You know we see, how the young calfs enter the world, how nature works is known also to the smallest children...', tells Brian the story.

'Michelle always runs around naked in the apartment', explains Paul, 'I already wondered that she stopped it.'

'I did not want to shock Brian, because he is religious', smiles Michelle, 'yes I run around naked, Paul, but you do not see anything, there is all black!'

'No there is some red', says Paul, indicating that as engineer he treats all things in an exact way.

'Yes we are religious, but this means in contrary that we are proud of our bodies', tells Juliette, 'GOD made us with vaginas, penis and also assholes, to use them properly, else he would not given them to us.'

'Interesting attitude', wonders Michelle, 'I thought you were more praying, sitting in the church, doing passion plays.'

'Oh passion play! Good you remember me, I brought Brian the video cuts of our last passion play', said Juliette and grasp in her pocket to get a memory stick.

'In that play, Brian was the Jesus', smiles Juliette, 'and our art teacher made some footage.

'Oh, let us see this!', says Michelle, luckily.

'No!', screams Brian, a little very loud.

'No? What should be a problem when someone stands before a cross?', wonders Paul.

'Our plays are more realistic and really show the crucifixion exactly, as exactly as we know and we can do', explains Juliette, 'don't be a chicken Brian, you were shaving your roommates...that is worser!'

'Okay', agrees Brian, 'but then Michelle you owe me a favor and you Paul will now learn the country-life.'

Paul grasp the memory stick and put its in his computer which is connected to the beamer.

'Wait!', means Michelle, 'had to bring you some chips first'. When Michelle come back with the chips, Paul dims the lights and the beamer projects the barn of Johnson's farm and the St. Matthew
passion of Johann Sebastian Bach comes out of the loud speaker. The cut shows now the moderator of the passion play, which is Juliette. She wears a white roman tunica and her left breast is free.

'Uff!', says Michelle when she discovers that, 'you really enjoy yourself! Could I visit your place for the next play?'

'Just wait it become better', answers Juliette, 'you can come or even better take part of the part.'

'Look there is Brian', says Paul, looking at the projected image, where Brian and his 2 Brother transport the patibulum dressed in roman tunicas (red the one of Brian). Behind them are the 4 roman soldiers, one an older woman, the mother of Brian. In the middle of the walk, Brian tumbles and fell on the floor. One of soldiers grasp his robe and leaving back the nude Jesus.

'I see you go into the details', compliments Paul.

'Did you mind being naked before all the people, your friends and schoolmates also?', wanders Michelle, addressing Brian.

'Actually that is the main joy of it', explains Brian.

'It gets better!', promises Juliette.

'So good!', smiles Michelle, when at the crucifixion place also the 2 brothers are stripped and an implied whipping takes place.

'Ah I see the whipping is implied', notes Paul, 'makes sense for me, after all it is a theatrical play.'

'Yes we try to improve it to more naturalistic ways', explains Juliette, 'but so far we did not succeed.'

'What is that?', asks Paul, 'never seen it.' Paul fascinately looks at the three sediles with cornu, which were replaced by 25 cm large black dildo's.

Juliette explains, that some, and we think also the cross of Jesus had these things to torture anally the crucified victims.

'I did not know!', said Michelle, 'but you racist rednecks take a BLACK dildo for that? How dare you!'

'Be happy that your people are better equipped', said Paul.

'Brian is better equipped', explains Michelle. 'True', says Juliette.

In the meantime the three victims still nude are bound to there crosses and the feet are fixed also.

'You crucify them in the nude?', wonders Michelle.

'Naturally, Jesus was most probably nude also', explains Brian.

'But, you will not? No you don't!', comes with a shocking tone from Michelle.

'Yes we do!', tells Brian proudly.

In the meantime the three victims are bound back and there assholes are placed over the tip of the dildos. Julian one of the brother of Brian can not hold his weight with his arms and with a loud cry, the dildo enter hiss asshole destroying what has to be destroying and taking away his anal virginity with ease.

'My god', says Michelle, 'that was rough!'
Shocked and fascinated Paul and Michelle watch the following action. Brian and his brother slowly fuck their dildos, getting tremendous erections and cum after a few minutes. A special inlet in the movie show a closeup of the expanded assholes of the two brothers. Then there is a phase when Juliette recites the passion from the bible, while the three brothers rest on an additional seat. After that the “torture” starts again and this time all three brothers are fucking themselves, with the help of the roman soldiers. In that shocked state Paul and Michelle stay for at least 4 minutes and then Juliette and Brian begin to laugh.

'I did not know that and have never seen it', says Michelle first to recover.

'Is there more things to see?', asks Paul.

1. Invention of Cruxlympics
'I learned, that the past is different that what we learned', says Michelle. 'More interesting than I learned in school!', starts Michelle the discussion.

'You could not tell everything in school', explains Brian, 'my father is historian and had to dig deep, to get reasonable facts and it is still uncertain.'

'How did it come to such a strange passion play', ask Paul addressing Juliette.

'Our pastor wanted to bring in more realism, and he was first to sit nearly nude on a sedile', explains Juliette. 'Then there was one Jesus, Felix, where it was decided to crucify nude, as historical accurate piece. Actually only Felix and his brother decided that without informing the others. But from that point on the actors playing Jesus wanted to be nude at the cross. The next were Johnson triplets which played Jesus and the 2 other crucified persons. They were completely nude on the cross and we could admire there erections.'

'How I liked to be there', said Michelle, 'and who gets the idea of the, how was it called cornu?'

'Actually that was my father', remembers Brian.

'Your father wanted his sons to be pegged in public?', wonders Michelle.

'Worser', explains Juliette, 'my three brothers lost their virginity then. Poor Julian was destroyed completely!'

'That was last year I guess', ask Paul, 'what is planed next year?'

'We do not know yet, there are rumors', says Brian, 'I heard there will be a female Jesus.'

'I heard that there will be an inclusion of the raping', says Juliette, 'and they experiment with different crosses'.

'We will be there!', says Paul.

----------- End of Part 1 of that chapter. I NEED SOME REST:::::::::::::

'Seems you have all the fun at the country side', says Michelle smiling at Brian.

'No one ordered you, to live in the city', means Brian, 'just come to us. But I am sure you have similar things in the city.'

'Actually not', copies Michelle, the wording of Brian.

'Why? Then we must invent something', suggest Juliette.

'How?', asks Michelle, 'we could not beat you, not the anally fucked country boys! With that we have nothing to compete!'

'We must invent something new', explains Paul, 'something like a sports event. At least crucifion is out of question, since one should survive that, well at least most should survive it.'

'But Brian is still alive, are you Brian?' states Michelle.

'Yes, Brian are you still alive?', asks Juliette.

'Not funny! I am nearly dead. My sphincter was destroyed, and I lost my manhood by getting fucked in front of all my friends. You ruined me!', cries theatrically Brian and begin to cry like a baby.

'Chicken!', laughs Juliette, 'if anyone was destroyed it was your brother Julian who thought anal fucking is easy! Now he has learned his lesson.'

'Yes, okay', says Brian, 'in sports you lower the danger, such as in soccer where you take ball instead of hand grenades or in archery where you do not shoot the other people. We have also lowered the level of danger in our passion play.'

'Means no nailing, not hanging for days, sedile and cornu are still there but more soft, being nude is no danger but an attraction for the viewers, that stays', says Michelle.

'It is a team sport', says Juliette, '2 teams the roman soldiers and the victims.'

'Yes, but different roles, so we make at least 2 rounds', suggest Paul.

'After crucifixion it is difficult to be soldier', means Brian, 'so the starting team is chosen randomly'.

'Okay, we have 3 crucified and 3 soldiers, with a replacement, so the teams consist of 4 persons each', explains Juliette, 'what about males and females?'

'Males could not be penetrated vaginally', explains Michelle.

'Sure?' asks Paul.

'Exceptions make the rule', laughs Juliette.

'The mixed team, has 1 man and 2 females', explains Brian, 'do I go into detail?'

'Which of the females will do anal which do vaginal?', ask Michelle.

'We decide that later', says Juliette.

'Okay, I explain the female competition, first a coin decides which team starts. The crucified team will be nude, the roman team wears heavy armor, 15 kg, I suggest', starts Brian.

'You forgot the patibulum, while focussing the penetrations. The patibulum is 400 yards away from the crucifixion place. The crucified team grasp them after starting the event and runs to the crucifixion place. The roman team take 3 sediles with cornu and also run to that place. Both times are stopped. The romans bound there victims and erect the cross. This time is recorded. After mounting the glans make contact with the vagina or asshole and that starts the timer. The timer is stopped when the dildo is completely entered, or partially for the easier competition. If the dildo is completely in, he has to stay there for 15 Minutes, else there is a disqualification. The first round goes vaginally. Then romans and victims change role, the same run. Then it is changed to the anal round, while victims and romans stay the same. After the first anal competition, the teams change. All timings are recorded and counted together. The winner is the fastest team.'

'Okay, sounds good', says Paul, how we do the other teams?

'I suggest a mixed team of 2 females and 1 male', recounts Michelle.

'Male teams are 30 Minutes on cross', mentions Paul, 'but only 2 rounds, since no pussy round is possible.'

'Okay, is that all?', means Michelle.

'No, we could make small cornus, say 12 cm, medium with 17 cm and big above 25 cm and the fist class', suggest Juliette.

'Yes, 25 cm is the Julian competition', jokes Brian.

------------ End of Part 2....... Feeling like being crucified........

Now our five heroes got tired, they will going to sleep soon. Juliette sleeps in the living room, while the others use their rooms. We will meet them tomorrow evening, when they do a peg race, as depicted in an Hentai comic. I would naturally love to get comments, I also guess that my olympics need some improvement, I also should suggest a single person competition.

You have probably heard that due to a tragic incident with the time machine in my physics lab I was spit into the year 6666. There I worked in the only job which despite technical developments also complete idiots can work in, so to say a fool-proof employment, as sport reporter. Funny enough in the year 6666 all people were hard-boiled christs and crucifixion was an olympic discipline. Unfortunately, I was discovered to be a time-traveler and sentenced to be transported back. I was pleading to be crucified instead of it, but there was no pardon. So i am back again, hope you are lucky with that. The good news is that I could bring back one of the stories I wrote then for the tartaric sport magazine, founded in 5698, about the history of Crucifixion Olympics in the modern time. The bad news is that the information was stored in a 25 cm long, and 5 cm wide round cylinder, they used as storage for the then used carot computers (no joke the computer company named like that, I wonder why) and i had to transport it at secret place. Well I got the idea from the todays sport fans smuggling in flares

https://socceronsunday.com/article/...sion-of-fans-who-stuck-flares-up-their-arses/

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/footb...-flare-in-rectum-burns-crowd-during-euro-2016

I will put that story here, as soon as I can read-in the datas, which will be possible when I can sit again, sorry must go to toilet....

Okay, I am somewhat conveniant now.... So let us look at the first part of the story:

The opening ceremony of the Olympic Games in the year 6666.

First published march 6667 in the Tantric Sports Magazine by DFG42.

For a truly christian society the pagan olympic games with the traditionally nude athletes which sometimes are mocking GOD by not being circumcised, remains a troubling problem for the society. This was solved by adding crucifixion as a competition and actually as the main and mostly recognized competition quite at the end of the games. To add more to its importance the winner of the last olympic Game take part in the opening ceremony as main attraction. So it was in the Games of the year 6666. After the entrance of the 7 countries of the world, south americ, north americ, tantric, afric, north asyum, south asyum and atlantic the middle of the circus was emptied and the winner of the male competition in 6662, the tantric athlete Vlad Vladim entered the circle. He was accompanied by his two executioners which have traditionally covered her faces with a roman type helmet and are stark naked elsewhere. Vlad wears the traditional red loincloth, different from the blue loincloth for the married female and the white loincloth for the unmarried, therefor virgin female. With his two executioners he runs two rounds around the circle of the arena, then he heads the middle of the arena. Two TV reporters also enter the arena to cover the scene which is displayed on two huge screens for the audience.

Vlad stands in the middle of the arena stretching his arms wide out. To the rhythms of “Jesus Christ Superstar” the two executioners each catch a piece of the loincloth and simultaneously to the second ntonation of “Jesus Christ Superstar” they forcefully pull and the loincloth is put into two pieces exposing Vlads penis. As required to the ceremony, his penis is medium-sized, he has to be shaved and circumcised. A big smile appears on his face. He wears his blond hair short and as most people of the tantric nation he has a white skin and a quadratic shaped face. His body is very muscular while not reaching the excess depicted by the bodybuilders. The two executioners position themselves left and right to Vlad. Vlad's arms lower so he can reach the two penises of them and he begins to stroke them. When after a while both seem to have reached a reasonable hard-on, Vlad bents over the executioners of the right side position himself behind Vlad and pushes forcefully his erected dick into Vlad's asshole. Vlad begins loudly to moan, which is displayed at the loudspeaker of the stadium, while one of the reporter depicts the action by lying under the spread legs of Vlad sending the camera view to the screens. The second executioner walks behind the scene, spread the ass cheeks of his colleague executioners and tries to enter that asshole which is due to the rapid movements quite difficult.

The names and the identity of the executioners are never known, and due to helmet indeed this is realized and although some rumors exist not one identity has been lifted so far. It also means if being part of that type of sport one has to choose between being executor or crucified.

In the meantime the second executioner has been able to start fucking his colleague. Short time afterwards his colleague shoots his load into Vlad and the action is stopped. The screen shows Vlad's expanded asshole from who cum is dripping out. The cross is now moved to the center of the arena. It is about 4 meters high and the patibulum is 3.5 m above the ground. In front of it there is a removable ladder. In the middle is the sedile and the cornu. The cornu is a cone of about 20 cm height and on the tip of it is a egg like object with a diameter of about 6 cm diameter. The bottom of the cone has about 8 cm diameter. On the patibulum are 2 lashes and 2 other are at the bottom of the cross for the feet.

Vlad steps up the ladder, turns around and uses the two upper lashes to hang himself. The two crucifier fix his feet to the lower lashes and push him back so he sits on the top of the cornu. As is his speciality Vlad slowly lowers himself onto the cornu, while simultaneously his penis begin to harden. Vlad is of the very few athletes able to keep the tip of the glans on the same heigh as the tip of the cornu.

The song of Vlad, “Pull up the bumper”, interpreted by Grace Jones comes out of the loudspeakers, while he start fucking himself. Going up and down to the music, the audience begins take over the rhythm clapping their hands every time he is on the lower point, before reaching the bottom he stars shooting his cum violently, not as sticky drops but spreading it in different directions. That was probably one of the main points which brought him the victory four years ago, together with his smooth regularly movements.

After his orgasm he slips down and the cornu is entered completely. One of the executioners gave him a relaxing medicine, because unfortunately he has to stay in this position for about one hour since also the female winner and the winner of the mixed competition will perform now.

Speaking of the female winner, Keeya Mboto from afric enters with her two executioners. She is a short surprisingly massive female from afric and it was a surprise when she won the gold medal four years ago. However it was easily explained since she came up with an unique new performance, which now however is standard for the female competition. She wears the white loincloth of the virgin and a white bikini top, as they approach the middle of the arena she greets the half hanging and half sitting Vlad. In front of him her two executioners remove first the top and then the loincloth. Vlad immediately begins to show a hard-on again, while Keeya smiles seeing that. As the two TV reporters approach she bends over and is fucked in the ass by one of her executioners. That was expected and indeed she pioneered that practice. For that it is important to remember the history of the crucifixion sport. Before Keeya entered the sport the female crucifixion athletes used a smaller cornu and the vagina for entry, but Keeya and insisted and pioneered the male cross and now a few other also athletes also use that technique. The reasoning was to get equal rights the anal penetration seemed mandatory also. In the olympic 6662 one special athletes was using her anus to but at the smaller female cross. Her name was Ria Mbone from south americ. To many times to be mentioned anal rape happened in the case of females which ended traditionally in the disqualification of the athletes till about 6654, when it was decided that in that case the rape had to be repeated. Also repeated was the rape scene of Ria Mbone after finishing the first. For that shem did the opening ceremony special, as was announced in the loud speaker, the other crucifier was lying on his back, Ria mounted him in a reverse cowgirl position, while seconds later the other crucifier again hard entered her vagina for a classical DP position. Whilst that was seldom showed at the crucifixion competition it was not much of a sensation, but the audience appreciated that performance by a loud applause. After finishing, she was helped to the cross, crucified face to face with Vlad. Her technique was to push herself down at an incredible speed so, one did not see the first entering of the cornu, then waiting a long time, a very long time and then began her pulling up and down movements also at a horrible speed, but for only a short time, then her legs trembled from the orgasm and she sits down breathing loudly. While sometimes also females cum in a sense, that was normally not observed, so it was tradition that after the pull-ups, the females pushed out of the cornu and pissed to indicate that they are finished, or being intentionally playing dead. The anus technique of Ria enabled her to do the piss while still penetrated by the cornu. After that closing exercise, both Vlad and Ria smiled at each other, waiting for the pair.

I also scanned my entry ticket for the opening ceremony and the crux competitions, I was then at the journalist lounge with free drinks and lunch!

announce.jpg

I did not find a pic of the pair contestants. Despite about a total of about 20 men trying to widen my column so far, I was not able to also transport the picture saving cylinder from the carot computer, so your imagination will be supported by a current pic! Stay tuned!

pair.jpg

Now the pair:

The winning pair came from south asyum. It is Chloe and Jaiden Torres, which were not as the names suggest a married couple but brother and sister. That is rather rare, not to say completely unusual, despite of the Torres siblings only two other pairs are noted the Wilkins, but they competed only once and the Chens, which were not reaching the higher ranks. The reason for that is that firstly it is important for a good performance, that the female is small and not heavy weighted and secondly if relatives are crucified together incest is obviously not preventable. The weight difference between siblings is not given, because mostly their bodys are quite similar. That also holds for the Torres. He is however very massive, although his height is similar to his sister. They run into the arena holding her hands while pursued by the four crucifiers. After three rounds they stop in the middle close to the two crucified Vlad and Keeya. The crucifier approach the two and without hesitation they remove the two loincloths and the bikini top of Chloe. The two executors of Chloe threw her on her back and one of the other executors fuck her, while the fourth holds back Jaiden, which pretends to try to save his sister. Then Jaiden is thrown on his belly and raped twice. The two crucified are picked up and pulled to the now entered third cross. Jaiden is lifted and mounted on the cross. With the pilums the crucifier force Chloe to climb on her brother. She hugs her brother, with her legs and her arms. His cock slides into her vagina, while he is forced don on the cornu. He cries, as if it would be the first time. The death dance with the weight of the female is a very hard undertaking and only a few pull-up are possible for Jaiden. After about ten of them he seems to be close to the orgasm Chloe pulls out and to the surprise of the audience she reaches behind her and pushes the dick of her brother into her asshole. But it was not that prepared as usual, so he loudly cried. This shock leaded him to explode in her and they both slid down.

So after all have finished the crucifier took all of them down and Vlad, Jaiden, Chloe and Keeya tottered out of the arena.

After the description of the opening series, I was invited to write a short history of the crucifixion sport for the tantric sports magazine. That aarticle passed very well to the critics, because not so much was known to the public, due to a change in the moral expectations and the slowly improving christianity. But naturaly the name of the Bautistas who pioneered the crucifixion sport and also the hero, I mean Roco Siffredux, who I will talk about came from being a rumor to lively figures of history.

Back
Top Bottom