Crux Question

Go to CruxDreams.com
My hands are tied so tight behind my back it hurts. One of the bastard guards stands in front of me with a leer on his face. ' Hey girl, give me what I want and I'll go easy on you, otherwise you'll end up like your friend there, what say you'? I shift on my knees and look up at him, dirty looking creep. My knees hurt from the bare stone floor, ' fuck you dickhead' I say and spit on his boots. Hardly are the words out of my mouth and he cuffs me across my face with the back of his hand. I go flying along the ground, my 100lbs is no match for his strength and I feel a tooth loose in my mouth. Then he is on top of me. Turning me over he tears open my cotton shift dress exposing my tits. He grabs the folds and rips again pulling it off my body turning me over and ripping it off my shoulders. Only my knickers remain and he pulls them down over my ankles. I lie face down on the cold stone floor and feel his knee push into the small of my back, his weight on top of me as he fiddles with the buckle on his belt. ELLA, I scream at the top of my voice, NOOOOOOOOO!

My hands are tied so tight behind my back it hurts. One of the bastard guards stands in front of me with a leer on his face. ' Hey girl, give me what I want and I'll go easy on you, otherwise you'll end up like your friend there, what say you'? I shift on my knees and look up at him, dirty looking creep. My knees hurt from the bare stone floor, ' fuck you dickhead' I say and spit on his boots. Hardly are the words out of my mouth and he cuffs me across my face with the back of his hand. I go flying along the ground, my 100lbs is no match for his strength and I feel a tooth loose in my mouth. Then he is on top of me. Turning me over he tears open my cotton shift dress exposing my tits. He grabs the folds and rips again pulling it off my body turning me over and ripping it off my shoulders. Only my knickers remain and he pulls them down over my ankles. I lie face down on the cold stone floor and feel his knee push into the small of my back, his weight on top of me as he fiddles with the buckle on his belt. ELLA, I scream at the top of my voice, NOOOOOOOOO!

The piercing blast of a whistle stops eveyone in their tracks then a loud voice echoes across the crucifixtion ground.

"Troooops! Faaalllll In!"

No hesitation. Even one who had torn the frightened young woman's clothes away, ripped her knickers down, and who was about to stick his cock into the young Tash's virgin cunt. All fall into formation.

"You misereable lot. Snot nosed, dribblin' bluddy vermin, the lotta ya! No fukkin discipline! Have ya bluddy hide off."

"Back to ya posts. Now!"

The two women, Ella looking down from her cross and young Tash kneeling at its foot, watch on as the soldiers, even the lust-crazed ones, obey the tough-looking NCO.

Sorry about that ladies. Not a gen'lman amongst 'em. Wragg'll be back soon and we can proceed with this unpleasantness in a much more civilised and British manner, what?

Ella wept on her cross as Tash cried out, “Ella I never wanted it to end like this, please someone! Don’t let them do this to me.”

Ella remembered the day she’d gone down to the river to wash herself. It was her secret place by the river, a small beach entirely surrounded by trees and bushes, completely concealed. It was a warm summers day, and she’d stripped quickly and slipped into the water, luxuriating in the feel of the cool water on her nude body. For half an hour or so she’s splashed happily by herself, and then she decided to let the warm sun dry her, so she’d spread a towel out on the sand, and lay down, listening to the birds singing, and watching the fluffy clouds pass overhead.

For a few minutes she dozed, then woke as a cloud passed in front of the sun. She opened her eyes, then sat up with a start, her hands covering her breast and pussy – the shadow was no cloud, but a human being!

“It’s OK, Ella! It’s only me, it’s Tash!”

“Tash! What are you doing here?”

“I followed you, I’ve been watching you!”

“Why?”

“Because I fancy the pants off you!”

“Really? I think you’re lovely, too!”

Tash moved around, so that she was no longer silhouetted by the sun, and Ella saw that she, too, was nude. Ella took in her long satin-dark hair, eyes that twinkled with love and fun, a smile that made her heart race with joy. Tash’s perfect breasts were tipped by nipples tumescent with arousal, rising and falling as she breathed in the perfection of this moment. Ella felt her own moisture, felt her own heart racing in the anticipation of the touch of this wonderful girl.

Their lips touched, and Tash’s fingers just touched the back of Ella’s head. Ella had never felt like this before. “Tash…..I so…..I want you so much!”

Their tongues caressed each other as though they themselves were lovers, and Ella felt Tash begin gently to caress her breast.

A slight breeze sighed along the river, as if it, too, wanted to be part of their passion, as it caressed her hair as gently as Tash herself caressed it.

For long minutes they kissed, wanting to prolong the moment, yet with and increasing desperation to satisfy the flames that were beginning to build inside them, flames that could only be quenched by the climax of their lovemaking.

Ella surrendered herself to Tash as she felt her hair on her breast, her lips on her nipples, and she groaned with ecstasy as she looked up at the smooth musculature of Tash’s abdomen. Tash was presenting her own body to Ella at the same time as she was working down towards the flaming desire in Ella’s groin. Gently Ella caressed Tash’s smooth buttocks, and then she moved her legs apart to admit Tash’s mouth and tongue to the pulsating centre of her womanhood.

Ella groaned with the sheer joy of it as she felt Tash exploring her labia, and then her clitoris was being so, so gently caressed by Tash’s tongue.

And there in front of her were Tash’s labia. A drop of Tash’s moisture dropped into Ella’s mouth, and she followed Tash’s lead in searching out her clitoris with her tongue.

As Tash continued to lick her throbbing clit, Ella felt the beginning of her orgasm beginning to stir the very centre of her pelvis, but at the same time Tash was groaning with pleasure as a result of her own cunnilingus. Tash continued as Ella’s orgasm broked over her in flowing, pulsating waves of pleasure, and just as the last waves were dying away Tash cried out, and jets of moisture splashed over Ella’s face as Tash came with a ferocity as great as her own.

Ella hung on her cross, and remembered the joy of that moment, and she wept as they prepared to crucify her lover.

The piercing blast of a whistle stops eveyone in their tracks then a loud voice echoes across the crucifixtion ground.

"Troooops! Faaalllll In!"

No hesitation. Even one who had torn the frightened young woman's clothes away, ripped her knickers down, and who was about to stick his cock into the young Tash's virgin cunt. All fall into formation.

"You misereable lot. Snot nosed, dribblin' bluddy vermin, the lotta ya! No fukkin discipline! Have ya bluddy hide off."

"Back to ya posts. Now!"

The two women, Ella looking down from her cross and young Tash kneeling at its foot, watch on as the soldiers, even the lust-crazed ones, obey the tough-looking NCO.

Sorry about that ladies. Not a gen'lman amongst 'em. Wragg'll be back soon and we can proceed with this unpleasantness in a much more civilised and British manner, what?

With order now restored the senior NCO checks on the fallen Wragg. "Out bluddy cold! Soft fuckin' Pommie."
"Can't leave things like this. Need to get it sorted. Don't know when the weak prick will come to. Now, what would Wragg order? Of course, use your initiative, Sergeant Major, that's what he always says when he can't think of anything himself."

He barks an order, "Crucifixtion squad, front and centre!" A Corporal and a Section of 8 men jog forward. The Corporal salutes. "Yes, Sar' Major." "Another cross, best wood, at the double"

In a few minutes the men have retrieved a well-built wooden cross and laid it down beside the one where Ella was beginning to dance. The Corporal asks, "nail 'er up, Sar' Major?"

"No, ropes only. Wragg'll wanted to supervise the nailing."

The young Tash kicks like hell and it takes the combined effort of the eight men to stretch her body beside the cross. The Sar' Major cuts the ropes that bind her wrists tight behind her back and the men drag her onto the upright and pull her arms out on the cross piece. In a few moments she is bound tight against the wood still screaming and yelling obscenities at everyone around.

The tough soldier looks up at Ella. Despite the dancing she cannot take hers eyes off her young lover, naked, bound tight.

Then it dawns on him. How hard she fought the bastard who want to rape her. Fuck, she's a bluddy virgin. He squats beside her hips. "Sorry miss, uncivil of me, I know. But there is a rule. Must check."

She feels a rough old hand push in between her thighs. Over her mound and in between her shaven labia. Pushing, prodding. Damn. She is. A virgin. Has to be fixed. That's the rule.

He turns to face her. She looks stunned now. "Sorry Miss Tash. Got to crucify you. Uncomfortable for you but must be done. Slight problem, though. Virgin, you see. Old rule, must be followed though. No choice don't you see?"

He looks at Wragg again but the officer is still out cold. A barked order, "platoon, attention! Platoon, about face." "Sorry miss, has to be done. Best be civil about this. Some privacy for you. Best we can do."

The young Tash kicks against the ropes, yelling all sorts of unprintable words in her Celtic accent. "Sorry miss, can't have you upsetting the neighbours. Some sensitive souls live about. Complain about the screams and loud sobbing of the women on their crosses all the time." And he picks up her discarded knickers and pushes them into her mouth. "Sorry miss, most uncivil, I know, but neighbours are neighbours."

Ella looks down at her lover as the Sar' Major unbuckles his belt, drops his trousers and pushes Tash's knees as far apart as he can.

Then, "Sorry miss, can't be helped," and he drives between her virgin lips.

Ella looks down from her perch on her cross, unable to look away as her young lover is deflowered. Tash looks up, at the naked Ella, her eyes locked on the dancing woman.

Oh no Ella, not like this. I look into Ella's eyes and hold them in mine. Rough calloused hands grab and pull at my body. Men who have daughters older than me take their opportunity to manhandle me. Once they spread me on the cross I thought well ok at least I'll be left intact, but now in the crudest way possible I feel my knees being spreadeagled and one of the fuckers is inside me with his bony fingers. I scream, booth in pain and refusal that this can be happening. While I lie there I can see Ella's eyes taking it all in while she struggles on her cross. My mind goes back to our moments together, especially our first kiss in the forest. How tender her hands and lips were, how soft and full of love.
The one with his finger inside me is going on about me being a virgin and how its against some rule or something. Again I feel my arms and legs being pulled apart by strong arms. I try to struggle against them and feel one of my bare feet make contact with something soft but the kick hurts me as much as the recipient. Ella is screaming my name as i feel one of the soldiers bodyweight on top of me. His size blocks out my view of Ella, I can smell alcohol on his stale breath. 18 Years of age, 19 tomorrow I realise I am about to be raped.

(Phlebas, sitting to one side and watching with awe as the girls throw heart and soul into it)
This is damn good stuff! CV and Ella, you fit right in here :D

“I say, what the deuce is going on!?” At last the recumbent Wragg stirred.

“You OK, Sir?” Pp looked amused as much as concerned.

“Worst headache since boat race night, but other than that, fine, thank you, dear boy. But…what is he doing?”

“She was a….virgin sir.”

“A virgin? Really? Oh dear, how embarrassing. And the sergeant….did the deed, what?”

“Indeed he did, sir. All in the name of duty.”

“Absolutely. Good man, that sergeant. Glad I didn’t have to do it. Mrs Wragg…..” he tailed off. “I say, Pp….we didn’t check Ella! I know it’s a big thing to ask, but, would you mind, old boy? I’d be awfully obliged to you! Just a quick check, you know...”

I lay there in a stupor. The rape went on and on. He was a big man and I am a small, slight girl. The pain when he forced his way into me was excruciating, I cant see Ella I thought as I screamed my way through it, my head to one side on the stone floor. At least she cant see me I thought. Every thrust he made into me made the pain worse, his weight suffocating me as I struggled to pull air into my lungs. The others pulled and strained at my arms and legs till at last he broke me and got off me, puffing and panting his face red with exertion. His C.O shouted an order and I was left there lying on the ground. I pulled myself into the foetal position and lay there in the dirt.

I lay there in a stupor. The rape went on and on. He was a big man and I am a small, slight girl. The pain when he forced his way into me was excruciating, I cant see Ella I thought as I screamed my way through it, my head to one side on the stone floor. At least she cant see me I thought. Every thrust he made into me made the pain worse, his weight suffocating me as I struggled to pull air into my lungs. The others pulled and strained at my arms and legs till at last he broke me and got off me, puffing and panting his face red with exertion. His C.O shouted an order and I was left there lying on the ground. I pulled myself into the foetal position and lay there in the dirt.

You'll be finding out the meaning of the word 'excruciating' shortly, my dear! :devil:

“I say, what the deuce is going on!?” At last the recumbent Wragg stirred.

“Absolutely. Good man, that sergeant. Glad I didn’t have to do it. Mrs Wragg…..” he tailed off. “I say, Pp….we didn’t check Ella! I know it’s a big thing to ask, but, would you mind, old boy? I’d be awfully obliged to you! Just a quick check, you know...”
"Well, yes, Sir, of course. But, well, are you sure it is really necessary? What if we find, well, you know, that she, ahh, is? Still."

"Just do it man. Yes, rather unfortunate if she, well, is. But we will cross, sorry about that, bridge if we come to it."

"Sir."

Pp steps towards Ella's cross, carefully avoiding stepping over the prone young Tash. He saw what she did to Wragg earlier and, if she wasn't tied to her own cross, she might well lash out and do some damage.

Pp looks up at Ella, her dance a little more sedate following the deflowering and rape of her young lover. "Ahhh, excuse me Miss Ella. Delicate little matter that old Wragg forgot. Bit of a common thing don't ya know. These days."

"Pp just needs to check something. What's that Miss? Your virginity? Yes, that's it. All done? Ages ago you say? All well and good Miss Ella, but, you see, Wragg expects Pp to confirm that. Can't disobey and order, what?"

Pp sets a short step ladder at the foot of Ella's cross and climbs up. As he touches her inner thighs he is surprised to find they part, just a little. "Ahh, thank you Miss. Delicate enough as it is without, you know, having to force things."

As Pp's fingers touch Ella's labia, he feels those part too. His fingers slip inside and he finds her, somewhat surprisingly, quite warm, quite moist and his two fingers slip inside her sex rather easily.

"Well Pp? Is she or isn't she?"

"Sorry Sir, hard to tell Sir. Not sure yet Sir." And, as Pp pushes up with those fingers he realises that Miss Ella is dancing a little more vigorously, sliding herself up and down at his touch. He holds his fingers stiff there and touches her delicate clitoris with his thumb. She dances now to jazzier tune and Pp realises that his hand is, conveniently, hidden from the senior officer.

"Well Pp. What news?" "Still not sure Sir. Won't be a moment." And Pp continues to hold his fingers inside Miss Ella's sex, his thumb working a little more on her tender clit.

"What are you doing man? She seems rather uncomfortable? Is she or isn't she?"

"Still not sure Sir. A little, well, deeper than Pp thought, Sir."

"Well, hurry it up man!"

And Pp obeys his orders. His fingers, hidden from Wragg, steadily bring the young woman to a peak as she rides them faster, faster, pushing herself up as hard as she can before her legs tire and she lowers herself onto his hand. Faster, harder and she begins to moan.

"Pp, what the hell is going on man?"

"It is the crux dance Sir. Hard to check as I should as she dances up and down Sir!"

"Well hurry it up man. Need to be sure."

And Pp obeys, working with poor Ella until she lets out a long, drawn out moan and cums. Pp looks up at the young woman. Her eyes are closed but there is a satisfied, but wry smile on her lips.

"Well Pp? What news? Good or bad?"

"Very good news Sir. You can relax, Sir. She was not a virgin."

"Well done Pp. Now, where were we with the young Miss Tash?"

Last edited:
"Sorry Sir, hard to tell Sir. Not sure yet Sir." And, as Pp pushes up with those fingers he realises that Miss Ella is dancing a little more vigorously, sliding herself up and down at his touch. He holds his fingers stiff there and touches her delicate clitoris with his thumb. She dances now to jazzier tune and Pp realises that his hand is, conveniently, hidden from the senior officer.

The advantage of the female over the male. A man could not hide his . . . . engagement ? . . . . . so well. Nice work PP, nicely told. I can almost believe that those smooth thighs have parted slightly for my own hand, that my own fingers have the priviledge of testing the young lady's virginity, her body so warm against my hand and arm, so eager to take the relief that my fingers offer.
I could almost believe that you have tested the virginity of a naked young crucified woman before, PP?

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Primus pilus, post: 174867, member: 17465"Sorry Sir, hard to tell Sir. Not sure yet Sir." And, as Pp pushes up with those fingers he realises that Miss Ella is dancing a little more vigorously, sliding herself up and down at his touch. He holds his fingers stiff there and touches her delicate clitoris with his thumb. She dances now to jazzier tune and Pp realises that his hand is, conveniently, hidden from the senior officer.

The advantage of the female over the male. A man could not hide his . . . . engagement ? . . . . . so well. Nice work PP, nicely told. I can almost believe that those smooth thighs have parted slightly for my own hand, that my own fingers have the priviledge of testing the young lady's virginity, her body so warm against my hand and arm, so eager to take the relief that my fingers offer.
I could almost believe that you have tested the virginity of a naked young crucified woman before, PP?

Pp wishes that he could reply, yes, many times phlebas. But, alas, no. He is ually a long way back in the crux delivery system, at the whipping end rather then the, ahhhh, pointier end of the process.
Still, Miss Ella was a most delightful introduction and seemed quite co-operative with what is a rather invasive examination

Last edited:
The sergeant stepped forward and saluted. “Permission to speak, SAH!?”

“Yes, yes, go ahead, I’m all ears.”

“Pardon me, Sir, but she says she’s just eighteen. Nineteen tomorrow, SAH!”

“Your point, Sergeant?”

“Bit young for crucifixion, SAH!”

“Sergeant, now you’ve sorted out the question of her virginity, she is officially a woman, and permitted to be crucified.”

Pp chipped in. ”She assaulted a British Officer, Sergeant. His Excellency was disgusted. He signed the crucifixion order immediately.”

“There you are! Archbeako’s signature!” Wragg rubbed his jaw. “Can’t have these young gels clobbering whoever they like! Anarchy, sir! That’s what there’d be! So let’s just stop standing here chatting and get her nailed to that cross! Come on Sergeant! On the double!”

“Yes, sir, very good, sir! Crucifixion Party! Aaaaaaa-bout turn!”

“Crucifixion Party! Prepare the victim!”

They went to work like a well oiled machine. In moments, Tash was on her back, and redcoats had her arms stretched out onto the beam. Tash howled in utter fear, and a puddle of urine appeared on the ground around her.

“Mind you don’t step in that, Sergeant.” Wragg bent down and picked up a nail and a hammer. “Think I’ll do this one myself. That’ll teach her to strike a British officer. The cheek of the woman!”

Tash screamed in dread and terror, Ella wailed ‘NOOOOO!’ from her cross, but Wragg raised the hammer, and brought it crashing down onto the nail. Blood sprayed everywhere. It was all the redcoats could do to hold the thrashing Tash still, but five or six solid blows and the nail was home.

The noise was awful. Screaming at full volume from both girls. Wragg’s head was pounding. “Stiff upper lip, Wragg old chap,” he said to himself, and walloped another nail into the wood through Tash’s other wrist. Tash jerked, writhed, and thrashed, but now she was firmly and permanently pinioned to the beam, and no amount of her struggling would move those solid nails a jot.

“Crucifixion Party, stand at…..ease!” bellowed the sergeant.

Wragg walked around Tash’s supine body and admired his handiwork. There. Perfect. Just as Phlebas and Tree has shown him so often. He carried on his circumnavigation, wiping her blood off his hands and face as he did so.

"There, you silly girl. Those nails will help you keep your fists out of trouble for what little remains of your future."

Tash gave no sign of having heard him. Her head rolled from side to side and she continued to scream to the full capacity of her lungs.

"That's what excruciating means, Tash," added Pp

“Right ho, Pp. Have the men hoist her onto the upright, and let’s get her properly crucified!”

For a few minutes I am left to lie on the ground like a child. Only I am no longer the child I was yesterday. I am crying in pain and shame, pain from the brutal rape inflicted on me, shame that I am to die a criminals death. The soldiers are preoccupied with Ella, one of them is at her cross looking up while another is doing something to her I can't see. The effect on Ella is strange, she is moving as in a dream on her cross, moaning and groaning almost as though she is in pleasure. I scream at nobody in particular, I should have stayed quiet. A brute of a man grabs a whip and lashes me across my shoulders and back with terrible force. I scream out in anguish and put up my hand as if to stop another blow. He adjusts himself and lashes me again, this time whipping me across my side. I am as an animal. I jump up and run at him but I am too slow. He catches me across my legs, the thongs of his whip wrap around my calves and fell me to the ground again. Landing on my back he gets me with two more blows across my chest before the C.O barks an order for him to stop. I lie there exhausted. Ella is screaming at them to stop. The crucifixion party is called into line and strong arms drag me backwards and onto a long heavy wooden cross.
I scream and kick with all my might but there are too many men. I am stretched out on my back, two men hold my wrists and two more my feet. I scream for Ella and now I see him, a soldier with a large hand-sledge and a metal nail in his other hand. My mouth goes dry in fright. Oh my God my God what are they going to do to me!!!

I watch as my lover is crucified...i'm still reeling from my orgasm, still hot with pain and shame. i could hardly bare to watch as they took her.

"tash" i say, trying to get her attention through the pain. "tash, look at me!"

Back
Top Bottom