Crux Question

Go to CruxDreams.com
hey tash i'm PST so it's round 2pm here

the drink brings me back, only for the pain to intensify. i try to keep my eyes on tash

i'm suddenly back in my cell, the night they captured me. the image is powerful. they brought me in in chains, then replaced those chains with rope, binding my wrists and arms behind my back. I was pushed onto my back, and an iron collar locked around my neck. i couldn't raise more than a few inches off the floor. they left my legs untied, and when i realised why i screamed.

the gag was not pretty. it was a wadded strip of cloth, shoved into my mouth with the sole purpose of keeping me silent. they took me one after the other, forcing my legs apart.

the only thing that kept me going was the thought that tash was free and that she would never have to feel what i felt then. now we are nailed up together, and i do my best to keep my eyes on hers
I love this Ella, the thought of you with a collar around your neck and so helpless.
xxx

Oh, so true what you said Wragg: you cannot 'give up' on a cross.

Your body simply does not permit you. Your brain may be telling you to just hang and die as quickly as possible...but your body forces you to breathe, accept water, and struggle against the death you so desperately want.

Well said Roxie and Wragg. There is no opt out with crucifixion. The only choice is in how you meet the challenge, how you answer the extreme test put to you.

I think our rookies have done an astounding job, gently guided by Wragg and PP. Fantastic work all round! Such expression, such conviction.
I'd love to play too, if time and time zones permit :)

Meanwhile all the great work here and in Deborah's threads have inspired me to a little impromptu meditation/imagination.
I was thinking about the prelude to crucifixion, the "every bone and sinew creaking" effort of carrying a heavy cross or beam to the place of execution. So -
Imagine that you are a woman, bent under the weight of a heavy piece of wood. This is substantial wood. Strong enough to take the weight of a woman and bear it aloft. Strong enough to hold her there, between heaven and earth, for the rest of her life.
You are young, yes, and fit. But you are not sturdy, you are half the size of these men who surround you. They could carry this weight. For you this is more than an effort, this is a titanic struggle, every step uncertain, every muscle straining to maintain balance and forward momentum. You can barely hold it off the ground, and yet they want you to carry it up this hill? You put everything into it, as if your life depends on it. Sadly, in reality, every step shortens your life, brings you closer to the end.
You let out a long cry, something between a groan and a growl. It focuses your effort as you heft that wood another step further. It raises your spirit slightly, but it saps your energy that little bit more.
They know you will not get this cross up there on your own. They know you will need to be helped. Soon they will take some of the weight from you. Exhausted, you will be grateful for the relief. This is just a light entertainment for them, a laugh to pass the time. You know that the main event will take place up there, on the hill.
What condition will you be in then, when the real ordeal starts?

Imagine that you are a woman, bent under the weight of a heavy piece of wood. This is substantial wood. Strong enough to take the weight of a woman and bear it aloft. Strong enough to hold her there, between heaven and earth, for the rest of her life.
You are young, yes, and fit. But you are not sturdy, you are half the size of these men who surround you. They could carry this weight. For you this is more than an effort, this is a titanic struggle, every step uncertain, every muscle straining to maintain balance and forward momentum. You can barely hold it off the ground, and yet they want you to carry it up this hill? You put everything into it, as if your life depends on it. Sadly, in reality, every step shortens your life, brings you closer to the end.
You let out a long cry, something between a groan and a growl. It focuses your effort as you heft that wood another step further. It raises your spirit slightly, but it saps your energy that little bit more.
They know you will not get this cross up there on your own. They know you will need to be helped. Soon they will take some of the weight from you. Exhausted, you will be grateful for the relief. This is just a light entertainment for them, a laugh to pass the time. You know that the main event will take place up there, on the hill.
What a pity that time restricts phlebas. Mate this is such good writing and Pp will be interested to hear women respond to your thoughts.

Wragg got this going, Pp just "followed orders Sah!" Tash and Ella did the rest and needed very little encouragement.

They are a pleasure to work with if anyone has the opportunity

Wragg swatted a fly that had had the impudence to land on him. Bloody flies!

Flies were drinking the sweat on Ella's body. He waved them away, a tiny act of kindness in her day of torture.

He looked up at her.

View attachment 227077 Images: Skating Jesus

He watched her breasts rise and fall as she fought for breath. Then she looked across at Tash, as her lover screamed her name from the depths of her agony.

View attachment 227081

"Ella! ELLA!"

Their eyes met, as Wragg watched.

Tash seemed to be imploring Ella to give up.

Wragg knew that you cannot 'give up' on a cross. It gives you up, but not before it is good and ready.

The sergeant administered water.

"Tash....." There was a pause, as Ella fought more air into her lungs. "It's your birthday tomorrow."

"Sure it....is!" Tash winced as a paroxysm of pain struck her. "We're....having a...party.....aren't we?"

"Did you.....remember....the booze?"

Suddenly Tash realized that Ella had an uncrushable spirit. Who else could joke at a time like this. Tash looked at Ella's nude, suffering, body.

"God, I.....love you....Ella!"
Wragg I love the avatars you used for us. And your writing is brill. xxx

Weary, aching, sore from the whips,
gasping for breath, heart racing, sweat soaking -
yet a strange sense of relief,
now I'm at the Place of Execution.

Skilled Executioners
will let me kneel and recover a few moments,
while the crossbar's hauled into position,
and all the other equipment prepared and checked,
they'll let me lap up some foul water.

Though I'm broken, resigned to my fate,
my body won't give up,
the very ordeal of brutality, humiliation, nakedness,
arouses my female instincts, drives my juices,
tunes every cell to the highest pitch of readiness.

So, when I have to stand,
strip off what rags are left on me,
walk to the nailing-place,
sit, then lie back, arms stretched,
for my final fight,
I'm ready!

Skilled Executioners

my body won't give up,

for my final fight,
I'm ready!

I like this Eul....says it all ... weary, aching, broken, stripped, brutalized ... resignation, relief, aroused, ready ... ready for the final fight:p

Skilled Executioners

my body won't give up,

for my final fight,
I'm ready!
just wonderful eulalia

Wragg I love the avatars you used for us. And your writing is brill. xxx

Kind of you Tash, and I love the scenario that Ella has painted, I'll be cheering you on! :)

Well said Roxie and Wragg. There is no opt out with crucifixion. The only choice is in how you meet the challenge, how you answer the extreme test put to you.

I think our rookies have done an astounding job, gently guided by Wragg and PP. Fantastic work all round! Such expression, such conviction.
I'd love to play too, if time and time zones permit :)

Meanwhile all the great work here and in Deborah's threads have inspired me to a little impromptu meditation/imagination.
I was thinking about the prelude to crucifixion, the "every bone and sinew creaking" effort of carrying a heavy cross or beam to the place of execution. So -

Phlebas, I just love it when you're inspired to write. Ella - Tash - Phlebas is one of our greatest Crux authors! :)

Skilled Executioners

my body won't give up,

for my final fight,
I'm ready!

And here's another! See the genius you've inspired, Ella! :)

See this:

my body won't give up,
Eulalia at her very best! :)

Skilled Executioners

my body won't give up,

for my final fight,
I'm ready!
Love this Eul. Gorgeous. xxx

Phlebas, I just love it when you're inspired to write. Ella - Tash - Phlebas is one of our greatest Crux authors! :)

Awwww :D you make me blush.
Thank you for your kind words Wragg, I just write as I feel, and I don't write much these days. There are so many good writers here, I am honoured that you include me among them. People to warm your blood and get the juices flowing, reach into your heart and stir your imagination. When Eulalia "tunes every cell to the highest pitch of readiness" we are there with her!
And yes, we inspire each other with our passion and enthusiasm.

So the reason I'm here is because I'm interested in crucifixion.

What attracted me to it in the first place was photosets I saw online, where the victim walks to the cross while bound and then kneels before it in prayer...she's then made to either carry it for a while or is tied to it right there. Like this

View attachment 224995 View attachment 224996 View attachment 224998

I love the ritual aspect of it but how much is that a part of it in the community? is that a thing or were those just one of a kind sets?

Beautiful pictures. I can imagine that is me.
Kneeling helpless in front of my cross, just thinking about it makes me breathe faster!
I usually see myself as crucified without a choice, but this idea here is very attractive to me too. I need to think about this.

I love the ritual before the crucifixion of this video, the march with the cross, and what I especially like is that the condemned woman approaches the cross, gets on her knees and kisses the base of the cross, then she voluntarily He lies on the cross and extends his limbs where they will be nailed, those details were very beautiful to me.

I love the ritual before the crucifixion of this video, the march with the cross, and what I especially like is that the condemned woman approaches the cross, gets on her knees and kisses the base of the cross, then she voluntarily He lies on the cross and extends his limbs where they will be nailed, those details were very beautiful to me.
Yeah,a shame her tits,were covered though...and the actual crucifixion wasn't shown.... :(

Back
Top Bottom