Crux, Quo Vadis?

Go to CruxDreams.com

Fox-on-Cross

Great-Cruxinquisitor
How far can you go to lead a girl to the cross?

First talking...,
make her interested, undress her shirt and see how she reacts, grip her wrists and let her kneel, stretch her arms highly, to prove how she endures the pain, put of her pant, bound her wrists and ankles with triangular folded towels, beat her back, fix her on something from warm wood.
Step by step, she will interested when all goes in modest and polite way.
Experiment to open her legs widely if she can conquer her shame.
Craft with a little force could be, brute force surely is forbidden by law. However there are women which love to be raped in a relationship, the biological genes manifest. Substitute the intercourse by alternative crucifixion and you have reached it. The cross is occupied.

Always be careful, there exists a Penal Law.
Determine your borders!

I can only speak for myself here. In a true loving relationship with a girl or boy i reach a point where i am wanting to give him or her complete control of my body. Once they have my trust and belief that they are in it to give as well as receive joy i am very maliable to their wants or desires.
When BDSM comes into it i think with the right person what is done to my body is just an extreme for most people extension of lovemaking and sex but in a far more erotic sense. If that means me lying on a cross and being tied to it so what? If my legs are opened so what? Dont we all open our legs in sex? The fact one is tied to a cross doesn't matter. As long as the act is one of love between 2 people it is ok for me.

Women are not so docile more as in earlier decades. (Pity...)
In America of course avant-garde but here in the Old World evolution is slower.

Be as man alert intuitively catch the right moment to attack a girl. Perhaps she obligatory obeys...

Back
Top Bottom