Crux-related images by Jucundus

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sycophantic box ticked! :roflmao:

No way .... sycophancy involves a certain familiarity with the subject of praise, some intimacy in the social circle, some lateral dynamic ... you're not pal with the Allmighty are you? Nope, you prosternate and sing 'I'm not worthy'. That's me. :)

Mp5stab might be suspected of sycophancy, on the other hand. He's pretty accomplished in 3D realm himself. Not me. Did you see my childish attempts of modelling in Blender? One must know his worth, man.

1647479153039.png

Last edited:
A "commission" by @mp5stab: Modern crux of a pregnant girl with glasses, using a custom head morph made by her. The electro gear is artistic liberty.

View attachment 1120309
Jucundus i know you are a very busy Man , but please enquiry , you had many many pics posted in many websites which went defunctional , please where and how do we get to see all your Old and new works , do reply Sir

To be honest, most of my images ar not posted at all. I enjoy the making, but I don't really know where to put them up. ‍♂️
Sorry if i said something bad , my mistake , but I love your works , always did , THE DETAILS are mind blowing , but have mercy on us please , please if you never post them how will we enjoy them , also if they are with you personally how many people will get to see those , many sites past few years went defunct there was a lot on there , its my HUMBLE REQUEST to post your delicious erotic sensual HIGHLY DETAILED arts somewhere anywhere

I have probably all what you shared here and there. With your permission, I can do an Uptobox link with that folder ?
I have probably all what you shared here and there. With your permission, I can do an Uptobox link with that folder ?

You used to call yourself lionrobe on VOD? Sure, go ahead, it is a bit inflationary, but I was not planning to make NFTs from these pics anyway.

Back
Top Bottom