Crux-related images by Jucundus

Go to CruxDreams.com

jucundus

Diva
I'll use this thread as a place to post my future crux-related images. I don't really do "commissions", but from time to time I am surely open to suggestions. You are welcome to voice them here as a source of inspiration (just don't expect me to follow up on all of them at once, I need to feed all of my many fetishes...)

Let me start with these two. I tried to make them according to preferences expressed by @mp5stab: Hair, nails & a touch of latina.

crux_latina01.jpg

crux_latina02.jpg

amazing image, another masterpiece, Jucundus. You can feel her desperation, her public, humiliting agony. probably is undeserved, so even more exciting for us, perverse onlookers. is difficult do better. Maybe make the inner part of her this wet because of the sperm of the multiple rape she understandably had to suffer?

Last edited:
Great pics.. just made a new favorite folder with your name on it :)

/me Applauds

I'll use this thread as a place to post my future crux-related images. I don't really do "commissions", but from time to time I am surely open to suggestions. You are welcome to voice them here as a source of inspiration (just don't expect me to follow up on all of them at once, I need to feed all of my many fetishes...)

Let me start with these two. I tried to make them according to preferences expressed by @mp5stab: Hair, nails & a touch of latina.

View attachment 861615

View attachment 861616
Thanks Jucundus, I'm a big fin of you!!!!!! I love your beautiful vics and their torments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 861615

View attachment 861616
Very powerful, especially the frontal view, it conveys vividly the physical strain she's enduring through her whole body.

View attachment 861615

View attachment 861616
It certainly looks like there is much to look forward to. I don't think @Apostate has woken up to this thread yet....someone give him a shout.

View attachment 861615

View attachment 861616
This is just the best.

Great artistry. I think you’ve captured mp5stab perfectly!

Jucundus, I really have to come up with reactions other than WHOA!!! and HOLY SHIT!!!, both of which are getting a bit tiresome.

I will say you continue your escape from the Uncanny Valley, especially with her face and feet. :eek: :babeando::very_hot:

Attachments

• A63C8D73-1A96-4A41-AC48-62072E1D9701.jpeg
    A63C8D73-1A96-4A41-AC48-62072E1D9701.jpeg
    473.6 KB · Views: 5,479
  • E5682198-F317-4E0C-9D20-EB7B0DED7584.jpeg
    E5682198-F317-4E0C-9D20-EB7B0DED7584.jpeg
    405.8 KB · Views: 5,451
GREAT to see you posting your excellent images here, Jucundus!

After last night's demise of Visions of Darkness, I'm feeling deep withdrawal!

You were clearly among the very best artists there.

I was locked out of this forum since June 2017, but thanks to JackPott and Madiosi's help, I FINALLY got back on yesterday!

Back
Top Bottom