Crux-related images by Jucundus

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'll reiterate the other's comments here, that is some very hot crux art
... the carrying pics are both great, so is the umm, double-nailing and the pic of poor Emily getting molested on her cross ;)

It's a great benefit for us all that you're back to posting!

I think it was Algabal that did that in a way I wanted to copy, and I have seen many other takes on the nail necklace idea after that.
The first time I drew that, back in 2007, "The high price of innocence" ...
I wasn't aware of anyone having done it before, but it's such an obvious idea I'd assume someone has.
the_high_price_of_innocence__1__by_algabal-d9418q9.pngthe_high_price_of_innocence__2.pngthe_high_price_of_innocence__3__by_algabal-d94brfp.png

I did it because the girl in this scenario wasn't carrying her cross.
It's a permanent installation that waits for a succession of victims to be brought up (as judged by the number of nail holes).

The wretch needed something to carry to her execution site as a symbol of her condemnation.
She didn't merit a crown of thorns (this ain't no queen) so she got a necklace of nails.

Last edited:
I have been gently nudged to take up posting images again.

Here is one starring @GabriellaSivilla, with the rather far-fetched title "Getting nailed".

View attachment 876416

Bringing up the rear again, I started a whole thread on just this sort of subject matter. :eeek: :babeando:

Attached are renders by Jastrow and Quoom by way of suggestions about adjusting the geometry of such scenes. ;)

Attachments

• F3273CC4-6026-4629-8C95-735B8A876E72.jpeg
    F3273CC4-6026-4629-8C95-735B8A876E72.jpeg
    623.3 KB · Views: 2,565
  • B8B9B691-EB80-4758-9883-1F31C72A6B09.jpeg
    B8B9B691-EB80-4758-9883-1F31C72A6B09.jpeg
    845 KB · Views: 2,544
  • 0C9E6398-CB65-43AB-9E38-13BAFB601478.jpeg
    0C9E6398-CB65-43AB-9E38-13BAFB601478.jpeg
    123.1 KB · Views: 2,523
  • D4F39E30-5238-4D69-9F3B-203BD24E7F20.jpeg
    D4F39E30-5238-4D69-9F3B-203BD24E7F20.jpeg
    114.5 KB · Views: 2,968
the_high_price_of_innocence__1__by_algabal-d9418q9.pngthe_high_price_of_innocence__2.pngthe_high_price_of_innocence__3__by_algabal-d94brfp.png
The wretch needed something to carry to her execution site as a symbol of her condemnation.
She didn't merit a crown of thorns (this ain't no queen) so she got a necklace of nails.

'This ain't no queen'

or maybe she was...,
but tried to escape the siege by pretending to be just a random commoner woman.
It went wrong badly, but she was too proud to admit anything.
Preferring anonymous death over defeat and public parades.
(Even though some of the knights thought,
"I've always dreamed of myself personally capturing, stripping, and raping hard this queen ... and this wretch, this hepless victim I see here ,that is exactly what I always imagined she would look like once properly humbled! ... is that a conicidence or...???")

By the time she breaks down and admits everything, she has become delirous and why would anyone believe a word she says?

The queen is considered missing.
Some say suicide, some say she fled, is hiding and will return ...
perhaps her legend will live on...

'This ain't no queen'

or maybe she was...,
but tried to escape the siege by pretending to be just a random commoner woman.
It went wrong badly, but she was too proud to admit anything.
Preferring anonymous death over defeat and public parades.
(Even though some of the knights thought,
"I've always dreamed of myself personally capturing, stripping, and raping hard this queen ... and this wretch, this hepless victim I see here ,that is exactly what I always imagined she would look like once properly humbled! ... is that a conicidence or...???")

By the time she breaks down and admits everything, she has become delirous and why would anyone believe a word she says?

The queen is considered missing.
Some say suicide, some say she fled, is hiding and will return ...
perhaps her legend will live on...
Queen cruxettes are obviously very popular, I get the whole fall from grace thing.
I always like it when people come up with their own stories for my pics, so go and invent whatever tale you can come up with ;)

That scenario of yours where the girls get forced to crucify each other is going to show up in one of my pics sooner or later so it's only fair you get to work over my stuff too.

But now let's not hijack Jucundus' thread anymore and get back to appreciating his contributions.

I'm a passive member of this site for years now...without writing any comments at all...but today: Thank you Jucundus for the unbelievable imagines of Via Crucis! Unbelievable atmosphere, wonderful scene...hope the girls' journey on the road of no return coninues - until the only end she deserves!

via crucis.jpg
And this is a masterpiece!
Amazing work with expressions

Whomever gently nudged you back, deserves a prize. As I have said in another place, your work is the standard by which I judge others, particularly your facial expressions. As to the puns, I also indulge in excruciating (thanks poem21045 for the definition and the link) puns once in a while. It's a bad habit, though; but all my habits are reproachable I guess.

It depends on how close these centers are to each other in your brain.

Actually from the neurological research in the field done in the 90s, it's not the brain centers that lighten up differently, after all they are responsable for wildly different functions, one to reward you in your pro-creation efforts, other to keep you from burning your hand by mistake ... the interaction is among the cables (the nerves) as they run paralel and it's like a inductions from one into the other. Really fascinating stuff.

Jucundus. Your artistry with the crucified Latina is beyond superb. Several years ago when first joining the site, I exchanged comments with Apostate on Jedakk’s barbarian slave (which he mentioned earlier in this string) as to it being a masterwork. It certainly remains so, but now in my view has another equal companion with your Latina. Bravos.

Would not dare speak on the artwork techniques ref your discussions of backgrounds. Would however offer that in the example of Jedakk’s piece believe the “background” — i.e. the proximity of those surrounding the girl — enhances her agony. Preferences will differ for crucifixion at an elevated height or at a ground level. In one the suffering is more alone and isolated, while in the other agony is at a level for traumatic human interaction as Jedakk depicts. Could envision your Latina mortified to experience her agony face to face with perhaps those she knows?

Back
Top Bottom