Crux-related images by Jucundus

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have another one for you that I just finished, more gray and drab this time. There are no whipmarks, somehow I liked the innocent look of their clean bodies.

Since I again used some of @mp5stab´s great props, I made the image thinking "well, would Empress Emilia like this...?" I hope she does. Also, I want to thank @SkatingJesus for the great poses that came with the crosses. I modified them a bit because posing is fun, but it really really helps to start with something that looks so realistic already. I am actually thinking of making another version of this image with different poses.

View attachment 1113268
Great to see a new image from you, Jucundus, personally I like the lighting. I like quite a lot else about it, too!

I have another one for you that I just finished, more gray and drab this time. There are no whipmarks, somehow I liked the innocent look of their clean bodies.

Since I again used some of @mp5stab´s great props, I made the image thinking "well, would Empress Emilia like this...?" I hope she does. Also, I want to thank @SkatingJesus for the great poses that came with the crosses. I modified them a bit because posing is fun, but it really really helps to start with something that looks so realistic already. I am actually thinking of making another version of this image with different poses.

View attachment 1113268
I really like the characters, thank you!

View attachment 1113268
I like the no whip-marks and the different blood drips on the wood of the 2 crosses: hard to do properly!
Jucundus crux dance crop1.jpg

View attachment 1113268
You're welcome, friend !

And thanks for all the advice you sent me! but I don't understand something ... Thanks.
Truth be told, I do not like that you use my thread for this sort of messages. I have tried to explain things in great detail to you in a pm, told you where to find the cross and nails I used or how I made a whip model, but you just keep coming back with new questions about complex technicalities that are not even related to the pictures I have posted in this thread. So please stop trying to build "public pressure" on me here. I just want a thread where I can post my images and chat with people about them. Thank you for respecting this.

Truth be told, I do not like that you use my thread for this sort of messages. I have tried to explain things in great detail to you in a pm, told you where to find the cross and nails I used or how I made a whip model, but you just keep coming back with new questions about complex technicalities that are not even related to the pictures I have posted in this thread. So please stop trying to build "public pressure" on me here. I just want a thread where I can post my images and chat with people about them. Thank you for respecting this.
I understand and I'm sorry ...So I won't bother you anymore. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom