Crux-related images by Jucundus

Go to CruxDreams.com
You have the absolutely brilliant ability to make my props look gorgeous. That’s an older crown, that I later improved on with a second version, and you’ve absolutely elevated it with well-placed blood marks, hair placement, and fantastic lighting. Your skills remain unmatched. Such a good image.

I think you need some more toys from me. It’s time to shake the cobwebs off of my various incomplete projects, and share them.

Last edited:
You have the absolutely brilliant ability to make my props look gorgeous. That’s an older crown, that I later improved on with a second version, and you’ve absolutely elevated it with well-placed blood marks, hair placement, and fantastic lighting. Your skills remain unmatched. Such a good image.

I think you need some more toys from me. It’s time to shake the cobwebs off of my various incomplete projects, and share them.
honestly your models are absolutely amazing!

and there is simply no one on Jucundus (maybe just SJ)

I think if you sold your models for renderosity or renderotica, you would have decent money for it ...

because I know for sure that the better model of the crown of thorns and the cross is simply not on the Internet ... a lot of people make those models in blender, and I started too, but it's a complicated job that takes time that I unfortunately don't have ... and I have to say that, for example, the models of the cross by the artist Cadre are a masterpiece that probably none of us at CF have ...

I personally enjoy every crucifixion image I come across!

Thanks.

I have another one for you that I just finished, more gray and drab this time. There are no whipmarks, somehow I liked the innocent look of their clean bodies.

Since I again used some of @mp5stab´s great props, I made the image thinking "well, would Empress Emilia like this...?" I hope she does. Also, I want to thank @SkatingJesus for the great poses that came with the crosses. I modified them a bit because posing is fun, but it really really helps to start with something that looks so realistic already. I am actually thinking of making another version of this image with different poses.

View attachment 1113268
a wonderful, realistic agony. pure beauty. A great show.

I won’t get into whether @jucundus is better than any other artist….

Of course you won't, it's like a talk about the wetness of water.

It's inarguably, incontestably, incontrovertibly, indeed, indisputably, plainly, rundeniably, undoubtedly, unquestionably that master J is the greatest 3D artist who walked this earthly realm.

Praise to Him!

PS Mp5stab must be richer than Midas to afford His services. It's rumoured that not even Abramovich, another oligarh wasn't able to secure a personalized work from master J.

Back
Top Bottom