Crux-related images by Jucundus

Go to CruxDreams.com
People who make crux pictures need to feed, too. Mainly their egos, actually. For this purpose, they consume feedback.

So, I have been absolutely gorging myself with your fantastic feedback for the last couple of days, to a point where I could hardly have another thought besides "what do the good folks at cruxforums have to say more about my pic....?".

So much great feedback, thank you. I was particularly fond of all the little stories that started to develop around the scene. This picture actually took a while, there are half a dozen mediocre earlier variants. In the end, the way the picture came out was inspired by @markus and his "Pleasure in suffering" concept: A woman who realizes (and realizes) her ultimate crux fantasy. This is also what the follow-up image is about, at least in my mind.

I rarely give feedback - my bad, but I'm naturally shy and cautious. Please gorge yourself on a little more praise, because I admire your work immensely and always get a shiver of excitement when I notice a new image has been posted. Your latest images have more than met my very high expectations.

Thanks.

Paingasm

View attachment 1170404

A woman who gets off on the pain. A man who enjoys his cock being squeezed in the process.
Good lord that’s amazing! I thought the previous image was good, but this is outstanding! I always love seeing the whip marks especially! And now the first nail!!! Oh I think you have exceeded yourself with this image. Really speaks to me!

My own thoughts and fantasies rarely involve pleasure for the victim.
The pleasure of the victim, which is masterfully hidden by author and read between the lines by a more demanding viewer, makes such images incredibly attractive. I want to return to such works again and again.
At the same time, a clear emphasis on sadism, cruelty and mutilation tire me as a viewer very quickly.

I came across several thematic stories on a topic that was interesting to me, but I was very disappointed. The author simply savored his sadistic fantasies, and so sophisticated that I had a suspicion that he was not breastfed in infancy.
I could be wrong, of course, just a guess.

So, I have been absolutely gorging myself with your fantastic feedback for the last couple of days, to a point where I could hardly have another thought besides "what do the good folks at cruxforums have to say more about my pic....?".
Let me suggest an alternative version of the development of events. Let's assume carnifex took pity on the girl and did not nail her to the cross. For example, he imitated nailing by hammering a nail between his toes. Anyway, no one will get a close look if the ropes are wrapped, but the support on the nail will still be painful, so the crucified girl will dance from the pain for real. So the audience will not be disappointed, and when the sun goes down, he will take the girl off the cross. However, the guy was caught doing this. However, the guy was caught doing this. However, the couple was lucky - the lustful Empress Emily (black girl -the character by mp5stab from the previous pictures) ordered them both to be crucified without nails every few days for 5-6 hours until they spend 24 hours in total. Many residents of the town wanted to look at the unlucky lovers. After that, the girl will be allowed to freely profess her faith (let's say this was the reason for the original sentence) and marry her rapist and executioner. So she became a martyr of lust.

(for those who like details: the light is not logical in my last pic. Supernatural sunlight is illuminating her, while both men are in the shadows)

Are you saying she is glowing, Jucundus? :D

I wonder if he is timing his thrusts to coincide with each blow of the hammer? She looks fantastic, her beautiful body arched, held down by strong arms, penetrated by iron and flesh. Her face is an ambiguous mix of pain and pleasure, a truly once in a lifetime experience.

Paingasm

View attachment 1170404

A woman who gets off on the pain. A man who enjoys his cock being squeezed in the process.
amazing. realistic and correct. that is one of the best moments of the crucifixion. To kep the condamed on the ground (and humiliate her) one of the condamned fuck her for a while, until another crucifier nail her wrist. for the pain she convulses even in the pussy and so the fucker hannot control anymore and hejiaculates inside her. Then he comes out and nails the wecond wrist, wile the other main takes his place in the condamned pussy. Anche the whore has what she deserves.

Now that the first impression has passed, I would say that I liked the very first image more.
Probably the main reason is the more pronounced "reciprocity".
I agree! The second image is more expressive but also more fantastic, because we don't really believe that a woman is able to experience an orgasm from the pain of a nail. But about the first one we can say - yes, that's how it really was!

Back
Top Bottom