Crux Scenes in Movies

Go to CruxDreams.com

jonesygirl

Tribunica Potestas
Thought you might like this.

jonesygirl said:

Julie and Hansi teach Eulalia a lesson she won't forget!

Delicious! Exactly how I imagine it.

Lovely little victim -
lusty yelping and gasping,
squirming and skipping -
eyes full of terror and despair
as you ratchet up the cruelty -
every lash thrills through me!

Eulalia said:
jonesygirl said:

Julie and Hansi teach Eulalia a lesson she won't forget!

Delicious! Exactly how I imagine it.

Lovely little victim -
squirming and skipping -
as you ratchet up the cruelty -
every lash thrills through me!

Here's a free clip from BoundHeat

[flv:15lielw3]http://melissa.cruxforums.com/the_collectors_edition_2.flv[/flv:15lielw3]

jonesygirl said:

[flv:3l2s3dhz]http://melissa.cruxforums.com/Movie%20clip.flv[/flv:3l2s3dhz]

Oh yeah i sure liked it !! :ymapplause:
Any more like it ??
Cheers Baracus

jonesygirl said:
I'll post more clips after tea. :)

tea after but yep y're real noble English women (euuhh i thought so)

Hey! That's not the same video as started this thread back before the Disruption!
It's a nice sampler of Bound Heat thrashings, but the one you posted originally (the girl being punished for larking about with her hostess's husband) was worth showing on Late Night Cinema.

Hey! That's not the same video as started this thread back before the Disruption!
It's a nice sampler of Bound Heat thrashings, but the one you posted originally (the girl being punished for larking about with her hostess's husband) was worth showing on Late Night Cinema.

Unfortunatley our filing system lies somewhere between looking for keys in a handbag and searching for a needle in a haystack. Can you describe the original move clip in more detail please?..Thanks

Right - a young woman in nothing but briefs, fishnet stockings and high heels is dragged out into the backyard/ patio of a posh-looking modern house by a tall dark-haired woman and a man in black; she's tied with arms raised, wide apart, and lashed (frontally) by the woman, who harangues her for larking about with the woman's husband "In my house! You're supposed to be my friend! Think of all I've done for you! Did he play with your tits, eh? (as she lashes them)" etc. etc. The man (who seems to be the familiar Bound Heat character ?Maxim) takes a turn at whipping the girl, getting irritated by her kicking her knees up to try to protect herself. They then decide to strip off her briefs (but leave her stockings and shoes on!) and continue the punishment with increased vigour, the woman declaring "All the pain you're feeling is nothing to the pain you've caused me!" etc
What made it such a good clip was the performance of the girl-victim, as I said -

Lovely little victim -
squirming and skipping -

Well, does that bring it back to you? Hope so!

Lovely little victim -
squirming and skipping -

Well, does that bring it back to you? Hope so![/quote]
is it perhaps somebody with a saintname in her avatar:p:oops:

Cruxwinds The Movie

We are pleased to announce the release of our intro video, an epic tale of lust and agony......well 4:40 worth anyway!

Perhaps you will be seduced and tempted by our sensuous tale and will join us in Second Life. It is, to the best of our knowledge, the only such project yet undertaken and we present it to you with great pride.

Take a moment to relax and follow the link below.....

http://youtu.be/yyMty1KHL10

We hope you enjoy the vid and will consider joining the talented people that made this happen.

(No avatars were actually harmed making this movie)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! you've a problem with "dark screen"; we cant read that...:)

Back
Top Bottom