Crux

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here a hot favorite for "THE DEATH WHIP CHALLENGE" by Damian
(A primitive barbarian from Germania)

The rules for this event are simple:
Beat a girl to death, but lay the most number of strokes on the front - Yes, the front - of her naked body before she snuffs it.

I think she endures hundred fifty hard strokes with the whip. Her muscles are hard as steel. With her tits she killed a Roman. With their pubic hair has stifled many legionnaire.

For this reason, she is in "THE DEATH WHIP CHALLENGE"

She's a magnificent barbarian bitch, isn't she?

Did her tits smother the Roman? Was she riding his cock and did her tits fall over his face, heavy and wet with barbarian sweat? I'm sure he loved sucking on those nipples! That is, until she pressed his face into her chest too hard and smothered the poor bastard!

Is her pubic hair such a thick, tangled mass that it concealed her gaping cunt. Her cunt, so big that luckless Romans fell in and were never heard from again?

A rebel queen crucified in the desert and whipped with a bullwhip.

That is quite a pic Art.
Is it your work?

The background is not from me. The crucifixion scene with Rebel-Girl / Legionnaire and the compilation of the image is made by me. I sign with AE.

Brilliant work. I've got many pics on my PC signed 'AE', but I didn't know it was you, Art. I particularly like the fact that your women victims are 'strong'. Can't see the point in tormenting a 'wimp'... ;)

Brilliant work. I've got many pics on my PC signed 'AE', but I didn't know it was you, Art. I particularly like the fact that your women victims are 'strong'. Can't see the point in tormenting a 'wimp'... ;)
That have you understood correctly. I do not like submissive women. Not in my fantasy, and even not in real life. I am pleased that this is conveyed in my pictures that way.
I attribute different names in different forums. AE = Renderotica; Art = Cruxforums; Artur = Visions of Darkness. My name AE is too short for Cruxforums and VoD. Therefore, different names.
A little remark: I love all women with much fantasy. And I love long stretched female body´s.:devil:

I particularly like the fact that your women victims are 'strong'.

That have you understood correctly. I do not like submissive women. Not in my fantasy, and even not in real life. I am pleased that this is conveyed in my pictures that way.

I like your 'strong' women too - but please understand,
we subs aren't weak or wimps - far from it -
being slavegirls, taking whippings and torture, is tough,
it's certainly not for wimps! ;) :devil:

I like your 'strong' women too - but please understand,
we subs aren't weak or wimps - far from it -
being slavegirls, taking whippings and torture, is tough,
it's certainly not for wimps! ;) :devil:

Oh but I know that, don't worry. By 'strong', I mean girls that can -or merely try to - take it bravely and with all the 'dignity' they can muster. To me a 'wimp' would be someone who starts pleading for mercy and screaming bloody murder even before the real... erm... 'fun' begins! ;)

Back
Top Bottom