Crux

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thieving maid crucified at the roof truss.

I will be back in a short time with the brutal master of torture. I want him to show me how to use a red-hot dildo. I am also very interested in glowing tongs. I think you are also very interested in learning how to use these fun instruments.

Attachments

• Thieving maid crucified at the roof truss.jpg
    Thieving maid crucified at the roof truss.jpg
    928.7 KB · Views: 1,558
Crucifixion on a wall - A film for my best friend.

I don't know what my best friend had of such an unshaven bitch. I don't care, either. You broke up with him after all. He asked me to make a film of you. As a lasting reminder. I see on the screen that the film has a good quality. However, some action and drama is still missing. I'm going to turn the generator a little faster and stronger. Then the film will get the right drama and action, I think. The sound also becomes much louder. So put in a lot of effort. A little more, you stupid bitch. Huh, I like making special movies like that. I think the scene will be ready in half an hour. If I last that long. It is very strenuous to turn the crank handle for half an hour with maximum power. But what you don't do for your best friends!

Attachments

• Film for the best friend.jpg
    Film for the best friend.jpg
    780.9 KB · Views: 1,267
Crucifixion with electric shocks.

Scene from a Security Prison in a small Arab Emirate.

The King, the Prime Minister and the head of security personally supervise the interrogation of two Western Spywomen. They were spying as nurses in the emirate.
The interrogation will be conducted by a Western Police Adviser. He doesn't mind that he's from the same nation as the two spy girls.
In order to prevent them from being able to testify in their country later on, it is not desirable that they survive the interrogation.

The King demands:
"Officer, increase the amperage to 100% for one minute. 30% is far too little. The infidel whore spy don't scream passionately enough for me. After a minute, they have one minute to tell us the truth. If we don't like the truth, we increase the interval to two minutes. Then we will whip the filthy infidel bitches until they faint".
Later, these impure spywomen will be made available to the emirate police as practitioners for learning Western Interrogation Practices. The King wants to see it.

The curriculum includes, among other things:
Mass rape, crushing breasts and genitals, pulling out teeth, burning all genitals and more. Eg. If those filthy infidel bitches are still alive.

The lecturer is of course the overzealous Western Police Advisor.

Attachments

• Electrified Pair Double Shock Unit 1200.jpg
    Electrified Pair Double Shock Unit 1200.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,220
The curriculum includes, among other things:
Mass rape, crushing breasts and genitals, pulling out teeth, burning all genitals and more. Eg. If those filthy infidel bitches are still alive.

Hmmmmm ... I think I would prefer to die under interrogation and not stick around for the course on interrogation practices.

The woman on the cross

I haven't depicted a crucifixion for a long time.
Since I publish here at Crux Forums I thought it was time to use my neglected thread 'Crux' again. My last post there was in 2019.
I created my latest crucifixion painting in bold colors. I will only show it here on Crux Forums, the special forum for crucifixions. I think it belongs here.
Have fun looking at the picture. I hope you like it.

Attachments

• Woman on a cross.jpg
    Woman on a cross.jpg
    612.6 KB · Views: 338
Hi together,

the title for this image is 'Parting on the beach'.
But I have no story to the Image. Please help me with a story. Thanks.

Have Fun.
Art.
I think I will stay away from that beach.

The woman on the cross

Since I publish here at Crux Forums I thought it was time to use my neglected thread 'Crux' again. My last post there was in 2019.
I created my latest crucifixion painting in bold colors. I will only show it here on Crux Forums, the special forum for crucifixions. I think it belongs here.
It's very, very nice! :)

Hope to see you back before 2029 ;)

The woman on the cross

Your signature style shines through in this one. It's high quality down to the skin texture, lighting, and pose. It's going in my favorites folder for sure!

Back
Top Bottom