Cruxdreams.com - Issues/Problems/Troubleshooting

Go to CruxDreams.com
Starting from October 14, 2013 updates the site will be as before - 2-3 times a week.

Good news ImageMaker, I did become a member again.

I missed two updates in the last two weeks. Now, no further updates are announced. We are still paying for this site, so what´s going wrong? Can someone tell me please, how it´s going on? Thanks!

I was a little busy lately, so missed this moment.
Sorry.
Today and tomorrow the situation will change, updates will be regular again.

Do you have changed the update times? Regularly you´ve had Monday and Friday. Today i miss an update again. Do you have trouble with your PC?

I was a little busy lately, so missed this moment.
Sorry.
Today and tomorrow the situation will change, updates will be regular again.

Hi Imagemaker,

sorry, but today it´s the fourth or fifth time, an update is missing this year and new updates are not presented in your forecast. Slowly I´m annoyed about your site and shure i´ll cancel my membership if there´s no continuity. It´s a quite less problem if we know, why there´s no update.

Best regards,

oorgelpierre

People quickly get used to the good, and when there are small problems, then this person is annoying. I understand that.
But do not worry - will update.
Sometimes delays, but will.

People quickly get used to the good, and when there are small problems, then this person is annoying. I understand that.
But do not worry - will update.
Sometimes delays, but will.

Hi Imagemaker,

in summertime you´ve only one update a week? Or you will get us more exciting?

Regards,

Petraherz

ImageMaker,
I am willing to bet you usually receive bad news here (missing updates...Etc), but I am here to tell you the site is in excellent shape. I just rejoined after not being a member for about a year, and I just wanted to say you are doing a great job on the site :goodjob:
I joined to get Aurora's set. She is awesome, and this is my favorite imageimage.jpg of her.

Thanks again, and keep up the good work.

I got a 30 day membership on Feb 20th, and cancelled today. Am I going to be billed another month even though I cancelled before the 30th day?

Thank you

If you stop the membership up to 30 days before, you not be billed another month.

For me it's impossible to join the site for (let's say) 1 month just to have an idea of the content...
When I try joining, nothing happens...
Is the site dead?

Thanks in advance for any help.

It does well ... but you do be a member to see more ...;)

Attachments

• top.jpg
    top.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 315
'enter your email and click the button' ==> 'site not activated'
support.html ===> nothing happens
So, I repeat my question: how can I join cruxdreams ??

I just tried it myself, there is a problem with the join page. The server/site that handles the financial transactions seems to be down. I just sent a PM to ImageMaker of the problem.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom