Cruxton Abbey

Go to CruxDreams.com
Merry Christmas to everyone at CruxForums.

Another Christmas at Cruxton Abbey. Barb, Kathy, and one of the many chambermaids are putting the finishing touches on the tree, while the lucky personage who gets to take the part of Father Christmas this year checks his list.
View attachment 1106694
THE TROUBLE IS, OF COURSE, THAT IT'S VERY DIFFICULT TO TELL WHO HAS BEEN NAUGHTY AND WHO HAS BEEN NICE. THEY ALL SEEM QUITE NICE TO ME, BUT THEN AGAIN, THEY'RE ALSO QUITE NAUGHTY. ;):D:bdsm-heart:
Which one of our darling girls is great with child?

Father Christmas this year checks his list.
Christmas2021a.jpg
Father Christmas??? Hmmmmm … what happened to the jolly old guy this year? He’s definitely lost weight and there doesn’t seem to be much jolly there at all. Nonetheless, we cruxgirls know what’s coming to us. Time to stop trimming the old Tannenbaum, bend over nicely, and present our tight little’s for our ritual holiday thrashings.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AT CRUXFORUMS

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Merry Christmas to everyone at CruxForums.

Another Christmas at Cruxton Abbey. Barb, Kathy, and one of the many chambermaids are putting the finishing touches on the tree, while the lucky personage who gets to take the part of Father Christmas this year checks his list.
View attachment 1106694
THE TROUBLE IS, OF COURSE, THAT IT'S VERY DIFFICULT TO TELL WHO HAS BEEN NAUGHTY AND WHO HAS BEEN NICE. THEY ALL SEEM QUITE NICE TO ME, BUT THEN AGAIN, THEY'RE ALSO QUITE NAUGHTY. ;):D:bdsm-heart:
Well done Jolly , Merry Christmas

Stay out of his way! There are many imposters who pose for the real Father Christmas, this time of the year! This guy resembles Father Covid!:eek:
You're close, Loxuru.

Unfortunately, due to covid, he hasn't been able to drink sherry and eat mince pies afer coming down six billion chimneys, so Santa has, um, lost weight. :rolleyes:

Reindeer Syndrome

Reindeer Syndrome Christmas 2021.jpg

Alice has been shown into the library for an audience with Lord Wragg. She admires the rows of volumes, wondering how his lordship has managed to write so many books. Meanwhile, Lord Wragg hopes the latest outbreak of Reindeer Syndrome is nothing more serious than a Christmas hangover. This unusual picture has been produced in response to a special request to see Alice with reindeer antlers. :eek:

:D Happy Christmas Everybody! :D

Reindeer Syndrome

View attachment 1107848

Alice has been shown into the library for an audience with Lord Wragg. She admires the rows of volumes, wondering how his lordship has managed to write so many books. Meanwhile, Lord Wragg hopes the latest outbreak of Reindeer Syndrome is nothing more serious than a Christmas hangover. This unusual picture has been produced in response to a special request to see Alice with reindeer antlers. :eek:

I wonder what the butler is thinking as he leaves the library? Stiff upper lip and acceptance as befitting his station in the household … regardless of what he may be thinking privately?

Reindeer Syndrome

View attachment 1107848

A fun image. Alice, reviewing the books has apparently distracted her from the fact that she has grown antlers, or perhaps she's been the butt of a Christmas practical joke. Whatever the actual situation, it's caused some consternation for Lord Wragg (the elder), who is wondering what @Barbaria1 spiked the punch with, as much as anything else. There's been a lot to deal with this Christmas, what with @Kathy being pregnant, and he simply could not watch Barb every minute. As to how Lord Wragg has managed to write so many books, we need only remember that Cruxton Abbey exists on it's own special plane of reality and a lot of very interesting things are possble, Reindeer Syndrome being one of them. A lot of books in the library seems simple by comparison. ;)

The image is well formed as usual for Bobinder, with careful attention being paid to ensuring all characters are appropriately lit and colours are matched and blended. Focus is on Alice in the centre of the room with the close-up of Lord Wragg (here played again by the late Peter Cushing, who is having quite the posthumous career, both in Star Wars and Cruxton Abbey) nicely defocused for depth of field effect. I can't quite place which photo series Alice is from, but it's well suited to the sunshine coming in from the windows. If I had one criticism (and it's just a fun one), it's that Lord Wragg seems to be suffering a bit of consternation that Alice with her antlers has distracted him from the destruction of Alderaan. :D
:clapping::beer:
I wonder what the butler is thinking as he leaves the library? Stiff upper lip and acceptance as befitting his station in the household … regardless of what he may be thinking privately?
It is not the job of butlers to question or criticise the appearance or habits of his Lordship or his Lordship's household or guests. He has discharged his duties in showing Alice into the library, and will now go back to his Butler's Pantry to polish the silver for lunch and have a glass of Port. A naked girl with antlers on her head is hardly something to cause much distress, as long as she doesn't get tangled in a chandelier or scratch the wallpaper. However, given Bob's unswerving devotion to Alice, the butler may stop at the billiard room, where Bob is trying to snooker Jollyrei (not an easy feat, by any standard), to inform him that Alice has actually manifest herself. One doubts that a couple of antlers will dampen Bob's enthusiasm for her. :rolleyes::very_hot::D

His Lordship handpicks his butlers on their sense of unconditional loyalty, and the generous salary, His Lordship pays his butler, suffices to make him switch off his private thoughts about His Lordship's business!:D

I think, by the way, that the butler has already witnessed much worse libertinages in Cruxton Abbey!:eek:

Reindeer Syndrome

View attachment 1107848

What a fantastic picture Bob! Clearly the product of at least one deranged mind, if not two. I suspect that the crab bisque might have been laced with horny potion, I’m pretty sure it causes antler growth in susceptible individuals. Beautifully done as usual, and Grand Moff Wragged-Cushing looks ready to denounce Alice as “Part of the Rebel Alliance and a Traitor!” No doubt spanking will ensue. It usually does. :demon7:

His Lordship handpicks his butlers on their sense of unconditional loyalty, and the generous salary, His Lordship pays his butler, suffices to make him switch off his private thoughts about His Lordship's business!:D

I think, by the way, that the butler has already witnessed much worse libertinages in Cruxton Abbey!:eek:
In any case, the butler will be preoccupied making the arrangements for Barb's public caning!

This unusual picture has been produced in response to a special request to see Alice with reindeer antlers. :eek:
Old Man Wragg ceased worrying about the various proclivities of his house guests many years ago...:rolleyes:

And this image is of such a level of excellence that it may well be framed and hung over the fireplace in the library! :)

As to what's on his mind, well, with an innings defeat in Australia it may not just be the picture that is hung over! :eek:

The image is well formed as usual for Bobinder, with careful attention being paid to ensuring all characters are appropriately lit and colours are matched and blended. Focus is on Alice in the centre of the room with the close-up of Lord Wragg (here played again by the late Peter Cushing, who is having quite the posthumous career, both in Star Wars and Cruxton Abbey) nicely defocused for depth of field effect. I can't quite place which photo series Alice is from, but it's well suited to the sunshine coming in from the windows. If I had one criticism (and it's just a fun one), it's that Lord Wragg seems to be suffering a bit of consternation that Alice with her antlers has distracted him from the destruction of Alderaan. :D
In any case, the butler will be preoccupied making the arrangements for Barb's public caning!
What a fantastic picture Bob! Clearly the product of at least one deranged mind, if not two. I suspect that the crab bisque might have been laced with horny potion, I’m pretty sure it causes antler growth in susceptible individuals. Beautifully done as usual, and Grand Moff Wragged-Cushing looks ready to denounce Alice as “Part of the Rebel Alliance and a Traitor!” No doubt spanking will ensue. It usually does. :demon7:
Old Man Wragg ceased worrying about the various proclivities of his house guests many years ago...:rolleyes:

And this image is of such a level of excellence that it may well be framed and hung over the fireplace in the library! :)

As to what's on his mind, well, with an innings defeat in Australia it may not just be the picture that is hung over! :eek:

Thanks for the review, Jolly - and thanks everybody for the positive responses. The figure of Alice is sourced from an outdoor session in bright sunlight. This is entitled 'Shelter', which was photographed by Valery Anzilov on the upper slopes of Ay Petri in the Crimea. The series has seen very occasional use in manips, mostly in Wragg's 'Illustrated Chronicle of the Lady Jasmine'.

Reindeer Syndrome cf Shelter FJ.jpg

I liked the idea of using this semi-formal pose, which suggests that Alice is quite comfortable with her authentic reindeer antlers. However, the strong lighting is unsuitable for an indoor scene - unless the interior admits a similar, bright sunlight to that which illuminates the figure. Having found such a background, I had to locate Alice precisely where the sunlight was striking the floor, and then add her shadow on the carpet.

Anzilov's camera was level with Alice's hips, and this complements the relatively low viewpoint of the background. The viewer is presumed to be seated beside Lord Wragg, with a similar viewpoint and eye level. The result gives a reasonably convincing sense of perspective, with the main characters occupying opposite sides of the composition. The butler is part of the original background, and his departure adds a narrative element, which I found appealing. :D

The Billiard Room at Cruxton Abbey

Following her unexpected discovery of a 2020 Riesling, Barb has been celebrating her birthday in the Billiard Room at Cruxton Abbey, in a rather inimitable style. Whilst observing the virtuoso trapeze act, Alice clung to the fervent hope that Lord Wragg would absolutely not choose that very moment to improve his skills on the pool table. Unfortunately, such optimism invariably seems to be misplaced... :eek:

Following her unexpected discovery of a 2020 Riesling, Barb has been celebrating her birthday in the Billiard Room at Cruxton Abbey, in a rather inimitable style. Whilst observing the virtuoso trapeze act, Alice clung to the fervent hope that Lord Wragg would absolutely not choose that very moment to improve his skills on the pool table. Unfortunately, such optimism invariably seems to be misplaced... :eek:

She needs to be careful, a pool cue can be remarkably effective when applied to a bare tight little!

Unfortunately, she will soon find out that there is a limit to Lord Wragg's birthday bonhomie :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :

Happy Bleedin Birthday Barb.jpg

:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom