Cruxton Abbey

Go to CruxDreams.com
“Kindly remove your offending hand from my tight little ass, Rhett, or I shall most surely have to scream!”
Oh fuck, Brett. I thought the part you liked best was when I screamed when I climaxed?
I think part of the problem here is that you are two-timing either Rhett or Brett, and whoever this guy is behind you isn't happy you're seeing either of them. ;) :D

Time to reboot this thread a bit.

The Cruxton Abbey Charity Slave Auction:
It's time again for the annual Cruxton Abbey Charity Slave Auction, in which Lord Wragg auctions off the services of several of the serving wenches of the Abbey. Naturally, in this day and age, where the upkeep of slavegirls on a permanent basis is beyond the reach of the majority of the citizenry, outright purchase of a girl is out of the question. But at the Cruxton Abbey auction, you can bid on the girl of your choice and she will go to your place for whatever period you can afford and do, er, whatever Cruxton Abbey slavegirls do, like serve tea, clean up things, and, well, whatever your imagination might come up with. But it's not just about buying the services of a Cruxton Abbey girl. This year Barb, Eulalia and Kathy are all on the block, among some of the other lovely ladies of the Abbey.

But it' s not just about buying a slavegirl to take home. The slave auction is a general open house of the Abbey, and you can also have a tour of the house, led by one of the lovely girls. For a little extra, she will tour you through the cellars and dungeons, and if you are feeling especially generous, you might get to chain her to the wall and try a whip or a paddle or something. Lord Wragg and friends have found that those who purchase this service are often influenced to be even more generous and purchase a girl's services for several more days. Last year, one girl was purchased by Bobinder for a whole week, and this year, Alice is on the block. Bob is already checking how far his bank account will go. And remember, even if you can't actually bid on a girl, there are lots of other activities, including high tea. also served by the lovely ladies of the Abbey.

And remember, all proceeds go to a worthy cause, like the Cruxton School for Wayward Girls, the Royal Leatherwork Job Creation Trust (which trains young lads in the time honoured trade of crafting quality leather garments and accessories - proud supplier of whips to Cruxton Abbey, by appointment to Her Majesty the Queen, etc.), and the Committee for the Liberation and Integration in Trade, Obedience, and Recreation of Intransigent Slavegirls (CLITORIS), which trains underprivileged girls in the "submissive arts".

It's a fun day for the whole family at Cruxton Abbey (provided your family is all over 18, of course).
Cruxton-Slavemarket1h.jpg

But at the Cruxton Abbey auction, you can bid on the girl of your choice and she will go to your place for whatever period you can afford and do, er, whatever Cruxton Abbey slavegirls do, like serve tea, clean up things, and, well, whatever your imagination might come up with.

It’s the kind of imagination my eventual purchaser may possess that worries me ... :confused::facepalm:

Last year, one girl was purchased by Bobinder for a whole week, and this year, Alice is on the block. Bob is already checking how far his bank account will go.
I will start the bidding at 100 Rubles for Lot 1... :D
Excellent work with the multi-figure interaction and progressive defocusing, Jolly! ;)

The Invitation

Cruxton Abbey never really sleeps, it seems. In fact, some things get more lively at night. A late night walk might lead to something more interesting...
CruxtonAbbey09b.jpg
The guests sometimes hear a curious swishing and shrieking noise during the night, but the next morning they are assured it was only the wind, or the plumbing, or even worse - a combination of both!

This doorway makes an excellent backdrop for a little cameo scene with effective depth of field and details which aspire to a certain level of subtlety. Try not to wake the guests...
Nice work, Jolly! :D

The Invitation

Cruxton Abbey never really sleeps, it seems. In fact, some things get more lively at night. A late night walk might lead to something more interesting...
View attachment 909575

Whipped against those massive studded doors? That’s interesting? For whom, I wonder? :confused:

Oh yes, indeed! No 10pm curfew at Cruxton!

Plenty of entertainment for the night owls. That's one young lady who need not expect an early night!

Admirable um... execution, Jolly! :clapping:

Back
Top Bottom