• Fucking of males before crucifixion.

Votes: 27 22.1%
  • Multiple cumshots by males on cross.

Votes: 38 31.1%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com

dfg42

Senator
DFG inc is the new company applying for the organisation the crucifixions in our state. Threfore it was decided by our board members to start an survey of the interests of you,
our dear customers.

First it is decided that for every attendee of our crucifixion will have a seat, and enough eat and drink for free are is granted by DFG inc.

Secondly, for your entertainement the music will be by the life groups Golgatha Boys, Crucified Witches and the brass band of Legion VII.

The crucifixion will start with the traditional flogging of all prisoners in the nude, including those not executed today, with special presentation of the ones for the next event.

What are the main events expected to be seen?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure my option is there but I’ll cum anyway ;)

I’m concerned what happens if you’re a bit short and need a volunteer, seeing me there in my loincloth might single me out?
Most crucified ones have the final wish to be crucified nude, and about half of them beg to be raped before and have a reasonble sized cornu. It is hard to deny their final wish. For the flogging however you have to be nude, but my friendly executioner team will help you, so you do not feel uncomfortable.

Most crucified ones have the final wish to be crucified nude, and about half of them beg to be raped before and have a reasonble sized cornu. It is hard to deny their final wish. For the flogging however you have to be nude, but my friendly executioner team will help you, so you do not feel uncomfortable.
I hope they leave my loincloth at my feet so it becomes soaked by the blood, sweat, piss snd cum dripping from my body. I will wear it in my shame upon the cross and the crowd can decide which victim is the most degraded

I hope they leave my loincloth at my feet so it becomes soaked by the blood, sweat, piss snd cum dripping from my body. I will wear it in my shame upon the cross and the crowd can decide which victim is the most degraded
We have the strict regulations to for that section so you will get a new clean proper loincloth for the cross. Here also the Golgatha Boys try to match the youth culture with their music.

We have the strict regulations to for that section so you will get a new clean proper loincloth for the cross, else we would not be allowed to let enter the younger people, which are our future customers. Here also the Golgatha Boys try to match the youth culture with their music.
Sigh, it seems harsh to volunteer for crucifixion and have such simple requests denied? It’s a crucifixion but you’re worried I’ll corrupt the mind of some uneducated one with a dirty loincloth?

They watch people die in agony, and you’re biggest concern is that I have a clean loincloth? Any other downsides I need to consider?

Wait, what? Is multiple crucifixions in the offing? Tied up there for a lazy afternoon then allowed off it? To be taken back to tge dungeon each week? Is a free weekly whipping included? So there is an upside. Any chance after say 20 weeks of this we can then earn the nails? Or be left in the ropes to die slowly over the course of a week? Or even sold back into slavery?

Sigh, it seems harsh to volunteer for crucifixion and have such simple requests denied? It’s a crucifixion but you’re worried I’ll corrupt the mind of some uneducated one with a dirty loincloth?

They watch people die in agony, and you’re biggest concern is that I have a clean loincloth? Any other downsides I need to consider?
My company has strictly to follow the rules of our government and as you know, any kind of violence is nearly free, but showing anything showing sexual activity, even such innocent things as an erected penis, is strictly limited to adults. So we have to be sure the loincloth sits perfectly and covers the "horrible" parts. Interestingly the females are allowed to show their breasts. If we do not comply, it was allready announced we will loose our license to firing squad Brothers. Hope you would not volunteer the disgusting shows of our concurrence.

Wait, what? Is multiple crucifixions in the offing? Tied up there for a lazy afternoon then allowed off it? To be taken back to tge dungeon each week? Is a free weekly whipping included? So there is an upside. Any chance after say 20 weeks of this we can then earn the nails? Or be left in the ropes to die slowly over the course of a week? Or even sold back into slavery?
Not every week, we have currently on 6 crosses for the many condemned prisoners, so you will not be in every weeks schedule. But after you served your prison time you are back to your master, if your are slave or free otherwise. To the nailing, we had once a rapist, who was fisted publicly by the victim (he raped her anally), and then his penis was nailed to the cross by the victim to. That was quite a show. So if you like nails, you might rape the wife of your master or even the masters as you prefer, then she or he can nail parts of you.

Just to understand it: This is a show, where prisioners get whipped and tied to the cross. On the cross they can either just be hanging or penetrated by a cornu and they will do their death dance there for a while - how long? When they have suffered enough, you get them down. Maybe they get through the same procedure next weekend. Did I get that right? All prisoners will be completely naked, will they be?

Just to understand it: This is a show, where prisioners get whipped and tied to the cross. On the cross they can either just be hanging or penetrated by a cornu and they will do their death dance there for a while - how long? When they have suffered enough, you get them down. Maybe they get through the same procedure next weekend. Did I get that right? In the adult part all prisoners will be completely naked, will they be?
For that is the customer survey, if it is wished we change our show, so if people want to see them in a frog costume on the cross, it will be so. The show goes 1.5 hours, sometimes when there is enough applause there will be some additional time. Since capital punishments are not in effect in our state the prisoners are taken down, naturally also the audience probably wouldn't stay for days till the death occurs anyway.

are you going to participate? :)
Due to age and my diabetes it will not be an attractive show. But naturally in our team trainings every team member has to be in every role of the event. There is also part of our hiring process with evaluation, that the team members for the crucifixation team had to show the ability to rape someone. Normally my female HR director does that, but sometimes I will check in to.

the prisoners will survive the show, yes? They will not die although we talk about a death dance, is it?
I think by death dance it means only that there will be a Cornu

I too generally assume crucifixion (especially in this place) to be a death sentence....

I think 90 minutes is enough for any victim to begin the traditional Crux dance as breathing is difficult just hanging from it’s arms.

A few of such shows and I suppose we’ll become more expert on this phenomena, and it sounds like I shall be learning by direct experience

Back
Top Bottom