DamianArtwork own site

Go to CruxDreams.com

Damian

Governor
Greetings and salutations, hope all members are fairing well what with this pandemic and the economic and social consequences, I have been a busy bee doing commission work and preparing an own website after the debacle of being rejected after 6 weeks by Patreon and finding it a problem to discover another home as a place to continue posting my early work and booklet images in a way I find best suitable, as well as new stuff not to be found anywhere else.

I now have an own site - https://damianartwork.com - where I can continue doing this, hopefully without any problems from the various censors and thought police that want to shut down outlets that display work like mine, so anyone interested is very welcome to join.

It is still a project in it's first stages, I have uploaded all the work I had already put on Patreon and members can expect weekly updates of both older and new work, a total of about 50-60 images every month, possibly more. Downloads will not directly be available from the picture galleries but we will give access to paying members to DropBox folders that will have all the posted images inside for full resolution downloads (except commission work that would need the permission of the client). The scourge of piracy is still alive from what I see and that is not acceptable to any of us that do these for a living.

There is the ability for members to comment, make requests and suggestions, or give commissions if they feel so inclined, and we are looking at ways to include texts where they exist for individual images, especially in the booklets and commissions sections. (anyone looking for a platform to share any writing for any of my images is welcome to send these to be included in the site).

Damian

Attachments

• Dungeon Booklet 2 -P04.jpg
    Dungeon Booklet 2 -P04.jpg
    446.5 KB · Views: 2,691
  • Concubine P082.jpg
    Concubine P082.jpg
    295 KB · Views: 2,442
  • Witchunter booklet2 14.jpg
    Witchunter booklet2 14.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 2,503
  • Roman Decadence P040.jpg
    Roman Decadence P040.jpg
    358 KB · Views: 2,664
  • Various P029.jpg
    Various P029.jpg
    411.4 KB · Views: 2,840
Last edited:
Greetings and salutations, hope all members are fairing well what with this pandemic and the economic and social consequences, I have been a busy bee doing commission work and preparing an own website after the debacle of being rejected after 6 weeks by Patreon and finding it a problem to discover another home as a place to continue posting my early work and booklet images in a way I find best suitable, as well as new stuff not to be found anywhere else.

I now have an own site - https://damianartwork.com - where I can continue doing this, hopefully without any problems from the various censors and thought police that want to shut down outlets that display work like mine, so anyone interested is very welcome to join.

It is still a project in it's first stages, I have uploaded all the work I had already put on Patreon and members can expect weekly updates of both older and new work, a total of about 50-60 images every month, possibly more. Downloads will not directly be available from the picture galleries but we will give access to paying members to DropBox folders that will have all the posted images inside for full resolution downloads (except commission work that would need the permission of the client). The scourge of piracy is still alive from what I see and that is not acceptable to any of us that do these for a living.

There is the ability for members to comment, make requests and suggestions, or give commissions if they feel so inclined, and we are looking at ways to include texts where they exist for individual images, especially in the booklets and commissions sections. (anyone looking for a platform to share any writing for any of my images is welcome to send these to be included in the site).

Damian
Very nice Sir, would be great to see all your amazing artworks on one site. Keep on your good work.

Very nice Sir, would be great to see all your amazing artworks on one site. Keep on your good work.
I will be posting all my work from torture drawing in full res, as well as many images those that haven't bought all my booklets may have never seen, with texts if we can find a good aesthetic way to put it by each picture, Some are short, some are quite long and can take up a couple of pages. I will also definitely be posting commissioned work, some with text and these are totally new, some are tame, some very hard.

Thanks for the good wishes and likes.
Damian

Great news Sir,
I will be posting all my work from torture drawing in full res, as well as many images those that haven't bought all my booklets may have never seen, with texts if we can find a good aesthetic way to put it by each picture, Some are short, some are quite long and can take up a couple of pages. I will also definitely be posting commissioned work, some with text and these are totally new, some are tame, some very hard.

Damian
Great news Sir, thanks for all your amazing works.

Damian
Hi Damian, I've just come of Quoom's site after a few months I'm sad he's not posting any more. but anyway, I was thinking about some of your booklets, but now I've seen your website I'll join in the next few days. like you I really like the medieval witch torture and inquisition stuff. Regards.

Hi Damian, I've just come of Quoom's site after a few months I'm sad he's not posting any more. but anyway, I was thinking about some of your booklets, but now I've seen your website I'll join in the next few days. like you I really like the medieval witch torture and inquisition stuff. Regards.
Unfortunately, Quoom is having serious health problems, I don't have details but the site has asked me to supply 8 hard images a month for there and they are posting other artists like Zell. It would be a pleasure to have you as a member of my own site, be sure that apart from all my older work for TortureDrawing I will regularly be posting images, hopefully with all the texts where I have them, with full res images available and for members downloadable via DropBox. I will not be posting these all at once of course, about 10 pics a month from the booklets, 50-60 in total. There will also be commissioned work from some clients and I hope it will be a winning formula that will satisfy demanding members.

Unfortunately, Quoom is having serious health problems, I don't have details but the site has asked me to supply 8 hard images a month for there and they are posting other artists like Zell. It would be a pleasure to have you as a member of my own site, be sure that apart from all my older work for TortureDrawing I will regularly be posting images, hopefully with all the texts where I have them, with full res images available and for members downloadable via DropBox. I will not be posting these all at once of course, about 10 pics a month from the booklets, 50-60 in total. There will also be commissioned work from some clients and I hope it will be a winning formula that will satisfy demanding members.
Hi Damian, Just got to put some funds in my 'special account '! and then I'll join.

Some images with texts

There is a 15% discount for the month of August on all membership choices for the first 10 members of the Crux Forum that register for a subscription , it's the heat!

Use this Code: Discount15

Damian

Attachments

• Witchunter booklet2 12wtext.jpg
    Witchunter booklet2 12wtext.jpg
    569.4 KB · Views: 2,458
  • witchhunter3 booklet 16wtext.jpg
    witchhunter3 booklet 16wtext.jpg
    954 KB · Views: 2,453
  • Roman Crucifictions1 - 17wtext.jpg
    Roman Crucifictions1 - 17wtext.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,494
  • Catherine10wtext.jpg
    Catherine10wtext.jpg
    926.1 KB · Views: 2,561
Coming to Damianartwork.com soon, all new Witches Tormented in the Commissions section, work done for Sado, a member here. Also more booklet images with texts and some redone.

Attachments

• WitchesTormented01.jpg
    WitchesTormented01.jpg
    670.5 KB · Views: 2,344
  • RC&D2-22wtext.jpg
    RC&D2-22wtext.jpg
    865.9 KB · Views: 2,384
Some images, some seen before, some not. Plenty more like these soon on my website. D

Attachments

• romandecadence894.jpg
    romandecadence894.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 2,236
  • concubine1174.jpg
    concubine1174.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 2,181
  • Roman crucifictions&Decadence2-34.jpg
    Roman crucifictions&Decadence2-34.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 2,178
  • Roman crucifictions&Decadence2-51.jpg
    Roman crucifictions&Decadence2-51.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 2,144
  • Roman crucifictions&Decadence2-56.jpg
    Roman crucifictions&Decadence2-56.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 2,161
Some images, some seen before, some not. Plenty more like these soon on my website. D

Most seem new to me. I especially like 1, 3. 4 and 5 (I guess that’s most of them, isn’t it?), and find myself already dreaming up some lovely back stories for each of them. ;)

Actua
Most seem new to me. I especially like 1, 3. 4 and 5 (I guess that’s most of them, isn’t it?), and find myself already dreaming up some lovely back stories for each of them. ;)
Actually the first 4 are new, the last is from 2005-6, can’t remember :)

Some images from the booklet 5 with texts, William Anker has his own style of narrative to describe their plight, I find it a bit overdone, not much subtlety. :}

Attachments

• Witch-Hunter5-01wtext.jpg
    Witch-Hunter5-01wtext.jpg
    930.9 KB · Views: 2,017
  • Witch-Hunter5-04wtext.jpg
    Witch-Hunter5-04wtext.jpg
    875.3 KB · Views: 2,057
  • Witch-Hunter5-15wtext.jpg
    Witch-Hunter5-15wtext.jpg
    716.5 KB · Views: 2,311
It’s a different style, which attempts to be informative (ie., to provide historical or contextual background information) in addition to giving textual life to the action in the picture. The texts strike me as somewhat lengthy or overdone, but not necessarily poorly done. I think it’s fine.:)

Back
Top Bottom