DamianArtwork own site

Go to CruxDreams.com
New series starting next week on Damianartwork.com, White Women in Savage Africa...some samples, relatively mild to start with, I expect things will get harder in coming images, depending on specific requests by members :)

Damian

Attachments

• Africa Torture01f copy.jpg
    Africa Torture01f copy.jpg
    685.8 KB · Views: 1,229
  • Africa Torture02f copy.jpg
    Africa Torture02f copy.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,236
  • Africa Torture03f copy.jpg
    Africa Torture03f copy.jpg
    944.1 KB · Views: 1,194
New series starting next week on Damianartwork.com, White Women in Savage Africa...some samples, relatively mild to start with, I expect things will get harder in coming images, depending on specific requests by members :)

Damian
Their 'things' look pretty hard to me already :p

Damian
third pic, girl on left speaking to girl on right:

“My God, Samantha! Who would have ever imagined, back when we enrolled in this Anthropology field course at Uni, that things would turn out like this?”

“ Live among those you study,” that old fart of an Anthro Prof told us. “Get to know them and their customary ways. If they go naked, you go naked. If they eat strange things, you partake as well. Become one with them!”

“All fine and good advice, but ….. GAHHHHH!”

third pic, girl on left speaking to girl on right:

“My God, Samantha! Who would have ever imagined, back when we enrolled in this Anthropology field course at Uni, that things would turn out like this?”

“ Live among those you study,” that old fart of an Anthro Prof told us. “Get to know them and their customary ways. If they go naked, you go naked. If they eat strange things, you partake as well. Become one with them!”

“All fine and good advice, but ….. GAHHHHH!”
Done...:devil:

Attachments

• Africa Torture03t copy.jpg
    Africa Torture03t copy.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,153
Already done about 10 images...interesting subject with lots of possibilities, any ideas and material welcome, thanks to Lionrobe and Fumetto for great stuff so far! :)

Attachments

• PiratesFemaleCaptives06promo.jpg
    PiratesFemaleCaptives06promo.jpg
    527.9 KB · Views: 1,066
Already done about 10 images...interesting subject with lots of possibilities, any ideas and material welcome, thanks to Lionrobe and Fumetto for great stuff so far! :)
2C302248-29C9-4A49-8086-770EF70009F5.jpeg Another stowaway, Cap’n’

Shiver me Timbers! That’s the third one this voyage!

And we found her hiding in the ship’s stores, Cap’n. Eating her way through half our provisions, she was!

Tarnation! Whip her then, bosun! Whip her good and then whip her some more! And when yer finished, deliver her to me cabin in shackles!

View attachment 1088844 Another stowaway, Cap’n’

And we found her hiding in the ship’s stores, Cap’n. Eating her way through half our provisions, she was!

Tarnation! Whip her then, bosun! Whip her good and then whip her some more! And when yer finished, deliver her to me cabin in shackles!
Yo ho ho and a bottle of Riesling! :fighting02:

View attachment 1088844 Another stowaway, Cap’n’

Done!

Attachments

• PiratesFemaleCaptives06promo2.jpg
    PiratesFemaleCaptives06promo2.jpg
    539.1 KB · Views: 1,052
New Roman Cruelty & Decadence Booklet now on sale on Dofantasy.

Here attached some samples of latest work, lot's more on damianartwork.com.

If anyone prefers to pay with PayPal the email is - info@damianartwork.com, anyone prefers to pay that way just message me so I know with what email they have registered on the site, first they should make a free demo subscription. Many thanks to all that are supporting my site as subscribers, too many to thank in person.

Damian

Attachments

• Witchhunt587b copy.jpg
    Witchhunt587b copy.jpg
    567.8 KB · Views: 917
  • American Slavery 25 copy.jpg
    American Slavery 25 copy.jpg
    380.5 KB · Views: 831
  • Japanese Cruelty89 copy.jpg
    Japanese Cruelty89 copy.jpg
    325.5 KB · Views: 836
  • Chinatorment291 copy.jpg
    Chinatorment291 copy.jpg
    463.1 KB · Views: 842
  • concubine1177.jpg
    concubine1177.jpg
    651.3 KB · Views: 854
  • French Revolution79 copy.jpg
    French Revolution79 copy.jpg
    603.5 KB · Views: 875
  • romandecadence1016 copy.jpg
    romandecadence1016 copy.jpg
    508.1 KB · Views: 894
  • Ottoman Cruelty77 copy.jpg
    Ottoman Cruelty77 copy.jpg
    394.3 KB · Views: 882
33F41E1E-A591-481A-9708-23FD2AA67ECD.jpeg

I tell you Marcus, whoever came up with the idea of these mobile flogging platforms was an absolute genius. What crowd pleasers they are, bringing these dancing, writhing, howling bitches right up to the very edge of the stands, so close the nobs in the expensive seats can see the droplets of blood and sweat fly through the air. Did you see how they reacted by tossing coins down at my feet? And the genius is that when the spectators at that location tire of it and the coins stop flying, I merely have to wheel this howling bitch over to a new location to start it all up again!

Back
Top Bottom