DamianArtwork own site

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes, I the historical setting isn't bad, a bit like a tourist guidebook though. And when a writer describing torture resorts to holding down the key to just type AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! They're not trying very hard :rolleyes:

For some reason I stopped getting updates on this thread, so I’m playing catch up here.

Even #2, Moore?:confused::eek: You swore you didn't do that!:mad:

Wear your eyeglasses, Goldman. I said: 1,3,4 and 5. #2 I carefully omitted!

Barb, as I recall it’s not that fellatio isn’t off limits for you, but swallowing is. I was going post an enlargement of the point of contact between member and mouth, but that would kinda gross.

337FA234-D0FF-4F1B-B899-88AFF88E892B.jpeg

But if you do zoom in you’ll see the lady is not being obliged to swallow. And so Barb, are you equally opposed to facials? Just curious. ;)

Note the trick for inserting thumbnails with the new software -
click 'Insert multiple' > 'Select all' > 'Thumbnails'
(best that way, if you leave them as previews they're fuzzy,
and some members find they cause a blockage on the page)
Hadn’t realized there was a change in the software, are these not large enough? I see them ok.

Attachments

• concubine1180.jpg
    concubine1180.jpg
    770.3 KB · Views: 1,328
  • romandecadence882.jpg
    romandecadence882.jpg
    491.3 KB · Views: 1,380
  • Witchhunt505.jpg
    Witchhunt505.jpg
    886.6 KB · Views: 1,386
  • concubine1178.jpg
    concubine1178.jpg
    592.9 KB · Views: 1,308
  • Dee's Dream014wtexts.jpg
    Dee's Dream014wtexts.jpg
    760.6 KB · Views: 1,317
  • Dee's Dream016wtexts.jpg
    Dee's Dream016wtexts.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,456
A few new ones I'm still working on... what happened to the narratives for the other 4 you mentioned some time ago Barb?, I expect you still have access to my site? :)
No pressure but they certainly add something more to the images.
Same goes to any others that get the urge, will post the result here and on my site.

Attachments

• romandecadence877.jpg
    romandecadence877.jpg
    533.3 KB · Views: 1,383
  • romandecadence910.jpg
    romandecadence910.jpg
    727 KB · Views: 1,404
  • romandecadence911.jpg
    romandecadence911.jpg
    593.5 KB · Views: 1,400
From today and until the end of December this year there is this offer on the site, hope it meets with approval from those that want so join but find the actual prices too steep :)

Attachments

• Pricing Change Update.jpg
    Pricing Change Update.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 1,147
  • Members Update2.jpg
    Members Update2.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 1,281
If anyone prefers to pay through PayPal just email me dnostrahomos@yahoo.com and I will give them the info to pay that way and access accordingly, we still don't have that payment method up on the site as we are still looking at adding it, some don't want to pay with Credit Cards I suspect.
Damian

Attachments

• romandecadence913.jpg
    romandecadence913.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,353
If anyone prefers to pay through PayPal just email me dnostrahomos@yahoo.com and I will give them the info to pay that way and access accordingly, we still don't have that payment method up on the site as we are still looking at adding it, some don't want to pay with Credit Cards I suspect.
Damian
Great pic, that one ... ❤️

Here are my new texts for 'Romans':

P034 Some people say, it must be boring, torturing girls in the arena, don’t you get tired of it? Oh no! It’s never dull – each one is different. Some of them cry like babies, faint – or pretend to swoon, we soon get them squealing! Some scream and struggle, they’re the best fun, breaking their spirit, showing who’s the boss. And then, when the pain begins, it’s always a thrill to watch – the ones that seem the meekest may prove tough, stoical, able to cope much better and much longer than the noisy ones who shriek and squirm. Each girl has her own delicious dance of death, no two are ever the same, the crowds flock to watch them, always yelling for more!

P051 It’s one of the perks of this fatigue, guarding the girls while they’re writhing on the cross – they often whisper to me, in between their struggling and gasps for breath – oh yes, they seem to want to spill out all their secrets as they die, and I’m as good a listener as they’ll get! You’d not believe the fantasies they’ve owned up to – about us Roman soldiers, what they’d dreamed we’d do to them, just how they spent long, sleepless nights, hot with imagining just how we’d torture them, use them, brutally break their lovely, writhing bodies. And, when it really happens to them – yes! – they even thank me, tell me it’s just what they’d longed for, even more – their final climax of orgasmic agony!

P041 Now, contemplate my fate, as I’m slowly raised, my quivering body stretched to the extreme. I know what they do to us, these monsters – yet I never dreamed, how huge, how hard that hideous brute is. Soon I’ll be swung above it, lowered down, and feel that evil iron dildo driving into me, impaling me, conquering my female organs slowly, bit by bit … I shiver and sigh, I try to fight it but I can’t pretend, my woman parts are weak, so wet, so thrilled with naked horror at the thought … I’m ready, Sirs – open my legs, let me begin to feel the hideous ecstasy of slow death on the girls’ cross!

P063 A girl who looks like me, dark brown hair just down to my neck, where my slave-collar holds the sirik-chains that cumber my bare body. Small breasts, a pair of rosebud lips, deep, dark brown eyes – that watch, intently, drinking in the fate of this woman. Why is she there? I do not know, I don’t suppose she does, not any more – she’s just a captive animal, for Roman rods to break! Her slim, stretched body’s taut, tight as a drum, when that stick strikes she’ll squeal so the echoes ring around this desert waste, calling the vultures and the jackals, telling them flesh is being ripped apart for them. And my fate? Merely slave-labour, heaving rocks till my muscles tear, and then, when they’ve tired of whipping me, they’ll leave me here to die, two girl-feasts for the scavenging beasts.

P064 This torture’s so exquisite – simple, excruciating. And it shows a girl’s body, so stretched, so displayed. The pain that’s piercing her tortured spine will only grow and grow, the stretching of her arms racking her till her shoulders dislocate … and that’s without the strokes of the cane across those lifted breasts, the lash across her throbbing abdomen… perfection in the art of torment!

As for us slavegirls, set to clear the ground of rugged stones, arm-straining, body-breaking work in the sweat-sucking, searing heat … for why? Are we condemned to suffer, just like her? Oh gods, please no!

P701 The agony is spreading through my arms and shoulders from my nailed wrists, the rough wood chafes my sore, scourged back – how many girls have died like this before me, on this dry, sweat-greased, blood-soaked wood? The men laugh as I turn to croak my hopeless plea … strong, handsome men, who’ve enjoyed my body so, why do you leave me now – to writhe in pain, to heave and strive in vain to free myself … while searing heat scorches, thirst and biting insects drive me wild, vultures circle patiently … waiting till they can tear my throbbing flesh, scatter my bones on the Desert of the Lost Dead?

Here are my new texts for 'Romans':

P034 Some people say, it must be boring, torturing girls in the arena, don’t you get tired of it? Oh no! It’s never dull – each one is different. Some of them cry like babies, faint – or pretend to swoon, we soon get them squealing! Some scream and struggle, they’re the best fun, breaking their spirit, showing who’s the boss. And then, when the pain begins, it’s always a thrill to watch – the ones that seem the meekest may prove tough, stoical, able to cope much better and much longer than the noisy ones who shriek and squirm. Each girl has her own delicious dance of death, no two are ever the same, the crowds flock to watch them, always yelling for more!

P051 It’s one of the perks of this fatigue, guarding the girls while they’re writhing on the cross – they often whisper to me, in between their struggling and gasps for breath – oh yes, they seem to want to spill out all their secrets as they die, and I’m as good a listener as they’ll get! You’d not believe the fantasies they’ve owned up to – about us Roman soldiers, what they’d dreamed we’d do to them, just how they spent long, sleepless nights, hot with imagining just how we’d torture them, use them, brutally break their lovely, writhing bodies. And, when it really happens to them – yes! – they even thank me, tell me it’s just what they’d longed for, even more – their final climax of orgasmic agony!

P041 Now, contemplate my fate, as I’m slowly raised, my quivering body stretched to the extreme. I know what they do to us, these monsters – yet I never dreamed, how huge, how hard that hideous brute is. Soon I’ll be swung above it, lowered down, and feel that evil iron dildo driving into me, impaling me, conquering my female organs slowly, bit by bit … I shiver and sigh, I try to fight it but I can’t pretend, my woman parts are weak, so wet, so thrilled with naked horror at the thought … I’m ready, Sirs – open my legs, let me begin to feel the hideous ecstasy of slow death on the girls’ cross!

P063 A girl who looks like me, dark brown hair just down to my neck, where my slave-collar holds the sirik-chains that cumber my bare body. Small breasts, a pair of rosebud lips, deep, dark brown eyes – that watch, intently, drinking in the fate of this woman. Why is she there? I do not know, I don’t suppose she does, not any more – she’s just a captive animal, for Roman rods to break! Her slim, stretched body’s taut, tight as a drum, when that stick strikes she’ll squeal so the echoes ring around this desert waste, calling the vultures and the jackals, telling them flesh is being ripped apart for them. And my fate? Merely slave-labour, heaving rocks till my muscles tear, and then, when they’ve tired of whipping me, they’ll leave me here to die, two girl-feasts for the scavenging beasts.

P064 This torture’s so exquisite – simple, excruciating. And it shows a girl’s body, so stretched, so displayed. The pain that’s piercing her tortured spine will only grow and grow, the stretching of her arms racking her till her shoulders dislocate … and that’s without the strokes of the cane across those lifted breasts, the lash across her throbbing abdomen… perfection in the art of torment!

As for us slavegirls, set to clear the ground of rugged stones, arm-straining, body-breaking work in the sweat-sucking, searing heat … for why? Are we condemned to suffer, just like her? Oh gods, please no!

P701 The agony is spreading through my arms and shoulders from my nailed wrists, the rough wood chafes my sore, scourged back – how many girls have died like this before me, on this dry, sweat-greased, blood-soaked wood? The men laugh as I turn to croak my hopeless plea … strong, handsome men, who’ve enjoyed my body so, why do you leave me now – to writhe in pain, to heave and strive in vain to free myself … while searing heat scorches, thirst and biting insects drive me wild, vultures circle patiently … waiting till they can tear my throbbing flesh, scatter my bones on the Desert of the Lost Dead?
Eul, I have already posted these if I'm not mistaken, please have a look yourself and let me know if you see them, I don't know about you but scrolling to get to the right image with the texts takes ages! I am still not entirely happy with the format of the site.

Eul, I have already posted these if I'm not mistaken, please have a look yourself and let me know if you see them, I don't know about you but scrolling to get to the right image with the texts takes ages! I am still not entirely happy with the format of the site.
This texts already are on site. I saw them, and even translated to Russian ... because I trying don't miss any texts by Eulalia - they all are wonderful and very exciting!

Back
Top Bottom