Darthsaad’s Original Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
These are my own artworks and manipulations. More are available on my Deviantart site (mature access only), and still more on my

I write stories as well, both for my own amusement and for commission. You can contact me if you have an idea about those. I will create a stories thread in the appropriate location here.

Some of my art.

From my first barbarian warrior captured story. The whipping of Conine…

barbarian_warrior_woman_prisoner_by_darthsaad_1_d88r2ra.jpgwarrior_woman_prisoner___prisoner_for_the_lash_by_darthsaad_1_d89c0w1.jpgbarbarian_warrior_woman___defiance_by_darthsaad_1_d8ar4nm.jpg

A reworking of an X-Men comic from the 1980s. The victim of alien experimentation is Carol Danvers, now Captain Marvel but back when she was known as Ms Marvel. Original writing and art by Chris Claremont and Dave Cockrum.

captain_marvel_brood_torture_by_darthsaad_1_dd28ufj(1).jpg

A manipulated photo image for a sequence with the DC superheroine Black Canary.

black_canary_interrogation_by_darthsaad_1_deh28uf 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
More superheroine suffering.

Photostory for Black Widow captured by HYDRA.

BLACK WIDOW  INTERROGATION .jpg

A more adult reworking of a 1980s FANTASTIC FOUR comic. Original art and writing by John Byrne. And the original panels for comparison purposes. Byrne sure did love torturing his superladies.

invisible_woman_tortured_in_hell_enhanced_v2_by_darthsaad_1_dcdf2x2(2).jpgFF original 277.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom