DDroid's art

Go to CruxDreams.com
I understood none of that, but thank you. (I tend to use my computer mostly as a handy surface to rest my drawing paper on) :p :rolleyes: ;)
Oops, sorry my friend, :cool:

So this time Patt wanted to be displayed in a stretching rack, and I was happy to abide! ;)
It has powerfully called our attention how many ladies are depicted with unshaved armpits. Personally we believe it goes accordingly. Patt never shaves her pits on winter, which means right now in our location, and I have never had a problem about it. So we thought a good idea to display them here too.

patt-rack.jpg

So this time Patt wanted to be displayed in a stretching rack, and I was happy to abide! ;)
It has powerfully called our attention how many ladies are depicted with unshaved armpits. Personally we believe it goes accordingly. Patt never shaves her pits on winter, which means right now in our location, and I have never had a problem about it. So we thought a good idea to display them here too.

View attachment 783665

I am in love :aaaaa:

View attachment 783665

Perhaps you can convince Patt she'd look beautiful displayed astride a wooden horse?
She certainly looks magnificent stretched on the rack in all of her unshaven glory.

A little experiment this time. I added a tiny loincloth to the model.
Apparently some crucifixion victims in the past were allowed a piece of cloth like this one in what I believe it was a mocking attempt to cover their nudity and relieve them a bit from their shame. Seriously, I can not think of anything more humiliating.

crux001.jpg

I love seeing a woman crucified with her front on the cross and her back seen, especially her ass.
I share your obsession fetish fondness for the female ass. ;):babeando:

Attachments

• 4E06C7F8-E050-478A-82A4-0D913B68ADAE.jpeg
    4E06C7F8-E050-478A-82A4-0D913B68ADAE.jpeg
    665.2 KB · Views: 290
Back
Top Bottom