DDroid's art

Go to CruxDreams.com
I would like to see more reverse crucifixions. The bare asses are a treat.
Gosh, yes. :babeando:

And I’ve found excellent ass viewing is not limited to reverse crucifixions.

Attachments

• 395B748C-EBEC-4A0A-84DB-30E1BA039DED.jpeg
    395B748C-EBEC-4A0A-84DB-30E1BA039DED.jpeg
    195.6 KB · Views: 419
  • 23C509A4-8163-452D-9F79-97B54129CCE1.jpeg
    23C509A4-8163-452D-9F79-97B54129CCE1.jpeg
    405.3 KB · Views: 392
  • 0EEA508B-239A-497D-970D-68306E19EF30.jpeg
    0EEA508B-239A-497D-970D-68306E19EF30.jpeg
    286.6 KB · Views: 331
  • 471CC6AB-AA66-413F-AD13-52F80C03D614.jpeg
    471CC6AB-AA66-413F-AD13-52F80C03D614.jpeg
    247.5 KB · Views: 327
  • 8DDB25B9-ABA7-45E0-B2E8-5CC2062BF611.jpeg
    8DDB25B9-ABA7-45E0-B2E8-5CC2062BF611.jpeg
    150.2 KB · Views: 382
Patt in cross

This is my first attempt to make a crucifixion scene, and in fact my very first steps as a digital illustrator so please bear with me ;-)
The model and scene were composed in Poser, rendered in Cinema4D and post worked in Photoshop.
The model was created inspired in Patt, my dutch-korean partner. She has been having some fantasies lately to be depicted in some kind of crucifixion scene so I thought I would be happy to please her.
We do not condone violence, we just do this for the love of art.
We thought we would share this art with all you members of this community, and we understand that moderators have control of anything we post, but please I would like to ask you not to re post my stuff anywhere else. Thank you!
I will share more art as I produce it, and as much as my real job allows me to sit and work.
Anyway, enjoy!

View attachment 779558
Superb set of pictures ,very realistic , thank you for submitting them

Patt in cross

This is my first attempt to make a crucifixion scene, and in fact my very first steps as a digital illustrator so please bear with me ;-)
The model and scene were composed in Poser, rendered in Cinema4D and post worked in Photoshop.
The model was created inspired in Patt, my dutch-korean partner. She has been having some fantasies lately to be depicted in some kind of crucifixion scene so I thought I would be happy to please her.
We do not condone violence, we just do this for the love of art.
We thought we would share this art with all you members of this community, and we understand that moderators have control of anything we post, but please I would like to ask you not to re post my stuff anywhere else. Thank you!
I will share more art as I produce it, and as much as my real job allows me to sit and work.
Anyway, enjoy!

View attachment 779558
Superb , just superb , adrian

Droid, where did you get those amazing foot stocks? I want them for my upcoming renders
Hi John, sorry for the very very late response, it has been a while since I visited last time. The foot stocks I post work them in Photoshop with a real image and an inversed mask layer set to "Multiply". Hope it helps.

Hello there, it has been a while! The last time we spoke the world was clean from nasty viruses, and we were happy meeting friends for coffee and socializing.
This time has been also rough for us, yet we have managed to stay healthy. Home office has meant being even more busy than when I am working at the real office, but I also found time to work on my illustrations. I started a website showcasing my ideas, all inspired in my favourite comics like Heavy Metal Magazine and of course some video games I play. There is a link on my signature banner in case some one is curious to check it out.
Also, I have been experimenting with other styles, like black and whites with paper texture, and I came up with two pieces heavily inspired in images posted here from some amazing artists. I hope you like them and is good to finally be back!

bw001.jpgbw002.jpg

Another experiment in black and white. The walk to the crucifixion site. This one has a story: the sentenced woman was created after an annoying neighbour, the most hated woman in the building. You all know someone like that: gossiper, pesky, etc. The point is that another tenant, a very religious woman, one time was ranting about her with other neighbours :argue: and I heard her saying " I would crucify her" :) And well, it is all I needed to hear haha. Anyway, let me know if you wish to see another image of her, this time in her cross. And by the way, NO, I am NOT planning to do so in real life:nono:

bw003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom