Go to CruxDreams.com
"Once again, bitch.. now you tell us where your boss is hiding and once we find him, I will order Aysha to put a bullet in your head to end your suffering.."

My first picture post on Cruxforums. The image was created with DAZ Studio and Photoshop. Hope you'll enjoy.
Feedback and comments are highly appreciated!

The_Deal_crux.jpg

Well, thanks for the render. But I don't think she'll confess just yet... I think we need to go to whipping. Or worse, nails.

Maybe a few weights at her ankles, for starters. And I'm pretty sure Aysha know how to stimulate the prisoner's pussy with the barrel of her machine gun.

Interesting image and dialogue, makes you wonder what are the exact circumstances? Could be a civil war...which makes you wonder are they criminal elements or almost militia belonging one of the belligerent factions...hell it could even be our interrogators and this boss they seek are at least nominally on the same side except for a little score settling.

Above all though a really powerful image :)

"Once again, bitch.. now you tell us where your boss is hiding and once we find him, I will order Aysha to put a bullet in your head to end your suffering.."

My first picture post on Cruxforums. The image was created with DAZ Studio and Photoshop. Hope you'll enjoy.
Feedback and comments are highly appreciated!

View attachment 434768

Nice debut. Looking forward to seeing more! :)

Back
Top Bottom