Death of the Tomb Raider

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks to the readers for the experience and encouragement. This has been a new experience for me and I'm hooked.
Wow, what a ride! I hooked too! You really spoiled us with your skill and I look forward to your next foray.

An eternity of torture for Lara Croft the eternal slave? Mmmmmm, perfect ending!

Thank you

Th
So am I! I read the entire crucifixion sequence in one sitting! :eek:

Now I need to go and lie down to recover! What a ride! And incredibly well written, as well as ticking all my boxes. Congratulations, Tygavin, on a wonderful story! :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
Thank you! It was a ride for me too! I had always been a little intimidated to throw my writing out there with such great erotic writers but the welcome has been so warm.

Congratulations @tygavin
View attachment 1115249
Now in the libary:

and in the archive:
I woke up a few minutes ago and saw this and am freaking out. I wondered about getting in the archive but wasn't sure. Thank you so much! And the cover! @Jostar was amazing. I haven't had anyone make a cover for my writing in years. This has been wow!

Thank you for creating the story! I happen to be a fan of Lara's Cross Lara Croft, but in fanworks she's always in distress but rarely crucified. :devil:
I had no idea this archive of pics was here but it is amazing. I have always had a thing for Lara, the classic version and the newer version. I think Lara in trouble is one of my favorit videos of all time. Glad to see a fellow fan and glad you enjoyed it. More Lara adventures in the future, but my next story has original characters.

I had no idea this archive of pics was here but it is amazing. I have always had a thing for Lara, the classic version and the newer version. I think Lara in trouble is one of my favorit videos of all time. Glad to see a fellow fan and glad you enjoyed it. More Lara adventures in the future, but my next story has original characters.
Mmmm .... the thing about Lara is that she's a lot more complex than the game character she was initially portrayed as in the early Tomb Raider run-and-jump games.

She's a girl with daddy issues (losing her father at a young age), mother issues (there's no mention of her mother in the Croft canon) abandonment issues (living with only servants at Croft Hall as she grew up), compulsive high achiever issues (which may also be indicative of exhibitionism and a need to be the centre of attention) conflict issues (she fights, kills and otherwise destroys any number of bad guys and girls in her story lines) and a high risk taking adrenaline addicting lifestyle.

All of that would create a somewhat confused and fragile mindset.

I think Alicia Vikander nailed this complexity in the recent film. Even though the movie was otherwise rubbish, she portrayed a complex character with an interesting back story.

So have you ...

Congrats on a great story.

Thank you so much. and yes those are some of the many things I find so fascinating about her. She is more than a sex symbol, but she is also a modern day sex symbol and has been since 96. I have a story idea that doesn't involve her I would liek to do but I will come back to her, with a focus on newer game reboots. The film with Alicia tried very hard to be its own movie while incorportating elements of the 2013 reboot game. You simply can't put eight hours of gameplay into a movie. I wish they would do what they are doing with the Last of Us and making into a live series or even an animated series. Maybe one day.

Wow @tygavin that was some read! Many congratulations. I missed this upon its 'real time' release, but have now caught up thanks to our friend @Loinclothslave pointing me in the right direction. As one CF'er commented, you can see that you have experience outside of the torture/torment/erotica genre, because the introduction was excellent with just the right amount of back story. But the whole spectacle of institutionalised execution, the nature of her complicity, the humiliation, her status of becoming lower than an animal, and her ultimate passing ... to the dark side where she will suffer perpetual lashings!

Really enjoyed it Ty, more please ...

Wow @tygavin that was some read! Many congratulations. I missed this upon its 'real time' release, but have now caught up thanks to our friend @Loinclothslave pointing me in the right direction. As one CF'er commented, you can see that you have experience outside of the torture/torment/erotica genre, because the introduction was excellent with just the right amount of back story. But the whole spectacle of institutionalised execution, the nature of her complicity, the humiliation, her status of becoming lower than an animal, and her ultimate passing ... to the dark side where she will suffer perpetual lashings!

Really enjoyed it Ty, more please ...
Thank you! It means a lot coming from you :)

When you have many supernatural enemies, it's best to avoid unnecessary death.
But I think Lara might enjoy this. ;)
When I was playing Tomb Raider 2013, I fantasized about Lara and Sam being crucified together, or Lara being crucified by Sam who turned into Himiko.

I like this story a lot, even if I don't usually like fan-fictions, but I can make exceptions for superb works like this!

Also, I normally don't like stories with brutality, rapes, non-consensual acts and so on, but Tygavin's stories are so very good that I can overcome my natural preferences in order to read 'em!

I find Lara's considerations on previous crucifixion very exciting.
It would be interesting reading more of Lara's thoughts as she is crucified and molested on her cross.

I would also find very thrilling a follow-up story with Lara (and all the other characters that eventually die) in Natla's Hell, to be tortured forever.

I would love to know about Lara's body being stuffed and displayed in Amanda's trophy room. How was she displayed? Facial expression? Others reactions and thoughts to seeing the Tomb Raider in this humiliating scenario? Etc

Back
Top Bottom