Decadent Art by zfx

Go to CruxDreams.com
someone highly skilled in something, like Damian was (is?)
Damian is currently producing photo manipulations -
Acimboldo's handling is really excellent and I really like But is it no longer? Too bad
Arcimboldo stopped making manips many years ago, but his work is still highly acclaimed.

Yes
I'm an Acimboldo fan, it's really very good.
As for Mr. Diaman, I have always found these manipulations to be very good, but I don't stick with the photo manipulations, it's me.
I tried, but so far I don't like it.
But there is something for everyone and I respect the work of others, there is no better than less good the important thing is to do what we like and if it pleases it is good too .
I was approached by sites or publishes or published? Damian, but he asked me at least to do two manipulations per week and others to do manipulations only with photographs.
I quit Deviant art because there is more and more censorship and it doesn't suit me.
So Mr. Damian I wish you to continue your excellent work and me, I will continue here to publish my modest manips and if it complicates even that has a small number I am happy.
With all my regards and respect

Autopsy of a manip

I am sometimes asked to see the original painting of my manpis?
Are you interested in this process
I offer you an example with a vision of the number of layers sometimes very numerous to achieve the desired result

Attachments

• westerrn-16.jpg
    westerrn-16.jpg
    442.6 KB · Views: 665
  • Untitled-4.fw.png
    Untitled-4.fw.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 557
  • westernrncalques.fw.png
    westernrncalques.fw.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 553
Another example
Here the added characters are not a composition except for the head of the character hugged by the first Indian.
this is not the case with the previous example where the character is the result of an assembly of several characters

Attachments

• westerrn-20.jpg
    westerrn-20.jpg
    303.4 KB · Views: 574
  • w-7c.jpg
    w-7c.jpg
    318.4 KB · Views: 539
  • w-7d.fw.png
    w-7d.fw.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 599
  • w-7d.jpg
    w-7d.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 705
Apparently the hunt was good

Wow! Quite a scene!

The festive climax of the annual linkie hunt seen in all it’s triumphant glory.

Anticipated for months, the upper crust travels to and congregates in far off Scotland for the event.

And for months to come, nothing will be a more exciting topic of conversation in country houses and London salons, over cigars and port, than the recalling of daring exploits, chasing down and hanging all those terrified naked young lassies.

Last edited:
I had warned Justine that these readings were prohibited.
and now we are in the hands of the cardinal, we have been denounced.
He is a great sadist, he removes a book from the pile from time to time to put it in the fireplace.
How long are we going to last?
And me, my stack of books is hiding under my feet!
Pity

Attachments

• sade-40.jpg
    sade-40.jpg
    369 KB · Views: 842
Hi, an excellent study of how you do a manip, I should add, it helps to understand why yours are better than most of other artists.
A great pleasure to stay in touch after you left DA;
The ol' paintings are definitely the best backgrounds when you know hos to find, how to use....

thank you so much I try to imply myself as well as possible, by always obvious to find the tables and the subjects which go with it

Sometimes there are so many layers that it is not easy to modify
moreover I use a software can not be adapted enough
I would have to get photoshop maybe

In the manipulations I use the elements of the table as much as possible, especially not the brush tool which does not give good results I made layers for the coloring of the characters with pieces of the original painting that I make translucent but with enough pigmentation to be able to color the character as if he was part of the painting

thank you again to see you again

Last edited:
I had warned Justine that these readings were prohibited.
and now we are in the hands of the cardinal, we have been denounced.
He is a great sadist, he removes a book from the pile from time to time to put it in the fireplace.
How long are we going to last?
And me, my stack of books is hiding under my feet!
Pity

Even though he tosses each book into the fire, the Cardinal (judging by the look of amusement on his face) appears to be enjoying his reading. No doubt, those stacks of books under their feet will disappear over time, with unfortunate consequences,

Even though he tosses each book into the fire, the Cardinal (judging by the look of amusement on his face) appears to be enjoying his reading. No doubt, those stacks of books under their feet will disappear over time, with unfortunate consequences,
I knew it was a mistake to send free copies of “Illustrated Works of Montycrusto“ to all those convent libraries... :doh:

Back
Top Bottom