Denise is Justly Punished

Go to CruxDreams.com
****NOTE FROM AUTHOR****
This is the final episode in this story.

My many thanks to all who reacted, commented on or added to (@settantuno) this piece. The comments are most helpful as I tweaked the story many times based on reader feedback.

I appreciate all those who have taken the time to read this piece and hope you found it, and will continue to find it, worth the effort! - Blue

Denise is Justly Punished – part seventeen

The guards descend upon Denise 1123 as quickly as the others, seemingly more quickly to Denise 1123 since it is now her turn to be put to death. She feels herself being dragged to her feet, breaking the strange trance Officer Eileen had her ensnared in. No longer able to block out her frightful surroundings, she begins to panic, hyperventilate, and cry out as a tidal wave of terror overwhelms her senses, wiping out all rational thought.

What was once a, seemingly, twisted erotic nightmare is now a horrific reality, full-on, as if a switch had flipped from “off” to “on.” The cruel humiliation and inflicted by Officer Eileen has not broken Denise 1123, quite the opposite, in fact. There was no sincerity in Officer Eileen’s prayers, no warmth to her touch, and no real empathy in her thoughts. Without realizing it, Denise 1123’s submission to Officer Eileen’s sexual charade has made her hyper-aware of her dire situation. The stark realization of the falseness of Officer Eileen’s word flays her soul to its core

Held fast by the guards, weakened by her whipping and Via Crucis, she has no recourse…. All she can do is cry out “PLEASE DON’T KILL ME… I DON’T WANT TO DIE… PLEASE DON’T KILL ME… I DON’T WANT TO DIE…”

As Judge Williams approaches, she becomes hysterical, so much so that Judge Williams cannot perform his ritual condemnation. He looks to Officer
Eileen for guidance; she nods to signify she understands the situation. Officer Eileen approaches the terrified woman, tears streaming down her face, and says rather matter-of-factly: “Honey, you knew this moment would come… don’t you want to face death with at least SOME dignity?”

Denise 1123 fights back the tears long enough to blurt out through chattering teeth: “I’m ssssssoooooo, ssssoooo scared…. I don’t want to die… I don’t….”

WHACK!

Denise 1123’s plea is cut short by Officer Eileen’s fist as it strikes her gut, knocking the wind out of her. She doubles over, gasping for breath and wholly unable to make a sound. Officer Eileen looks to Judge Williams and calmly says “Proceed.”

With rehearsed precision, Judge Williams finds his spot and looks to the television crew for the cue. Just as with all the others, he begins impassively…: “Denise 1123, you have been tried and convicted on…”

Suddenly, everything has changed for Denise 1123. She is listening as Judge Williams is now pronouncing HER death sentence; the guards are now stripping her of HER loincloth; SHE is now the one now naked before the crowd; The guards are now forcing her onto HER cross; binding HER arms; HER wrists to the patibulum.

Denise 1123 is now completely removed from the wanton painslut Officer Eileen goaded her into becoming. Deep down in her soul, she has always known she deserves to be punished for her abortion, and severely - her Catholic upbringing tells her so. Yet she still wants to live – learn from her mistake, grow as an individual. Perhaps do better as a person towards her fellow man, as a reformed sinner. She wonders: is it too late for that?

She struggles against the ropes, twisting, writhing, squirming… doing everything she can to break free and redeem her life. But the ropes answer her question with a resound “yes, it is too late...” as they are unyielding, unmoved, and inescapable. Indeed, it is too late for her to redeem herself while living. The time has come for her to be put to death on the cross, there is no other way to atone.

Her nightmare shifts into overdrive. She takes a look at Maria 0517: she is now hanging from her cross with arms stretched to their limit, quietly sobbing. She looks over at Jennifer 0317 who is still screaming in bloody agony and writhing on her cross like a woman possessed.

A fresh wave of fear envelops her as it begins again: SHE is now the one begging for them to stop; SHE is now shaking her shaking back and forth saying “NOOOOOO” over and over while the executioner probes her wrist. SHE is now the one pleading for HER life. Those are HER ankles being bound together; HER legs being bent and roped to HER cross. SHE is now straining against the ropes, using every fiber of muscle strength to try and escape the bindings, all in utter futility…

The first hammer strike is even worse than she imagined… That is now HER voice screaming in utter agony as the first nail is driven home, now the second. Those are HER feet crushed and ruined by the long spikes. That is HER body wracked in agony as the cross is lifted and settles in place. She, Denise Firmwood, is now the writhing wretch, naked, pinned to an implacable wooden cross, struggling against the nails, struggling against the utter humiliation, and struggling to even breath…

Denise 1123 is now crucified, justly punished for a crime she committed some twenty years before; a choice she made, a choice she has often regretted in the past and will continue to regret for however long she struggles for breath on her cross. The pain is horrific, endless, without respite whatsoever. In her heart an overwhelming sense of sorrow and regret engulfs her, and along with it an overwhelming sense of isolation. Denise 1123 is now removed from the living world and is only left breathing on her cross to wait for her body to catch up to this fact.

Somehow, in the midst of this horrific agony, she feels a presence to her right. Turning her head, she sees Jennifer 0317 is looking at her. Their eyes meet and lock on each other: just as they had after the whipping. No longer individuals with lives, aspirations, families, and friends, they are now sisters in dying and horrific death – their connection now unmistakable. They will hang suffering together, struggle for breath together, cry out in pain together and, ultimately, die in utter terror and panic… together.

END
great story, too bad Denise didn't have one last orgasm before she died. She probably wasn't masochistic enough for that.

It can only happen in a dystopian society, that 'crimes' are punished with retroactivity, i.e. they were no crime according to law, when these acts were commited.
Under the rule of law, retroactivity is banned, but when government starts requisting oold records of something, one never knows, and one is never safe!
This story has a good dystopian premise, is well written, and with good illustrations! :clapping:

It can only happen in a dystopian society, that 'crimes' are punished with retroactivity, i.e. they were no crime according to law, when these acts were commited.
Under the rule of law, retroactivity is banned, but when government starts requisting oold records of something, one never knows, and one is never safe!
This story has a good dystopian premise, is well written, and with good illustrations! :clapping:
Yeah there's that and, also, whatever your opinion on abortion may be (I am moderately pro-choice, 12 or 14 weeks should be okay), death penalty for abortion is clearly dystopian too.

Yeah there's that and, also, whatever your opinion on abortion may be (I am moderately pro-choice, 12 or 14 weeks should be okay), death penalty for abortion is clearly dystopian too.
It could be anything that a dystopian state redefines as a crime. Not the commitment of the act is punished, but the person who carried it out, because hence, the 'culprit' has given proof of an attidute that is 'enemy to the state' or 'enemy' of the people. Therefore, even when the punishable act was carried out before it was defined as a crime, the 'criminal mind' should be punished, and crucified.

Back
Top Bottom