Denise is Justly Punished

Go to CruxDreams.com
Barb is too kind... A picture to commemorate it...
View attachment 1255535
Yep, a day to remember. I was out there somewhere. So ended the Great CruxForums Slave Rebellion. I forget the year, but remember well how desperately we fought, only to all end up writhing, screaming and dying on crosses of French premium wood. @messaline made a killing that day … huge profits! I think I can pick out @LittleSiss out there.

może jestem najmniejszą dziewczynką tam przybitą, wrzeszczącą myszką ku uciesze tłumu
The crowd gathered on Crucifixion Hill will see you led by 4 guards, so petite, tiny and naked. Your hair would be cut short so it wouldn't cover your boobs. Your knees and elbows would be skinned to the point of bleeding, because the cross would be too heavy for you and you would fall down every few hundred meters. Your wrists, ankles, and neck would be chafed from the heavy shackles they wore. Tears of despair would flow from your eyes, and screams combined with crying would come out of your mouth every now and then, e.g.: "Nooooooooooo. please. I don't want to die. I am too young to die on the cross." Your forehead would be bloody from the wounds of the crown of thorns. Your back, boobs and stomach, buttocks and thighs would be chopped from numerous flagrum strokes (how many no one knows), and because you were naughty and you kept falling under the cross, your back aching even more, and the guards delivered another blow of flagrum. Your feet, first blistered, began to bleed from the path up the hill, covered with gravel, sharp stones, and hard earth. Your body would be stained from countless falls. you'd be wearing a sign that said "Nailed Girl. Rebel."
When you reached your destination after walking a few kilometers, the shackles would be released, after which you would collapse to the ground in exhaustion, getting dirty and hurting yourself even more. All this time they would have been gathered all along the path and on the hill itself shouting, "Crucify her. Death to a rebel. Give her tit flagrum because she won't go. Just look at how miserable this traitor looks. This is how rebels end up, etc."
The guards would smear your body with brine and capsaicin liquid, then bluntly throw you on the wood. The crowd would hear your damning scream from the irritated wounds, comparable only to the scream of the damned in hell, punctuated by the phrases "Please. Why are you doing this to me? I was only fighting for my freedom." The executioners would then smear brine and capsaicin fluid on your wrists and ankles, and without tying their wood to the wood, they would nail you with three nails to the wood. With each hit you would hear "Nooo, nooooo, please spare my life "It hurts like I'm burning alive." And when they lifted your cross, the pain would increase. And you'd hang for 3 days and 3 nights, all the while screaming and begging for mercy.

This has been one of the most brutal and arousing stories I've read in a long time. I keep coming back to read little extracts to myself, I just love the whole thing.

Sentencing is something that particularly lights my fire and the way Blue did it is perfect. The women found guilty in Absencia and sentenced naked but with the humiliation of their families watching the horrific sight. The faint hope in each women that they'll be spared the capital sentence but Denise, Jennifer and Maria knowing that they are pretty much done for.

Everything was perfect and I know there was some discussion about preference of loin cloth rather than the G String, but to me it was authors prerogative to do it this way, personally If it was me I'd have adored coloured leather collars buckled on their throats. It would leave the women naked and humiliated and the action of having that collar buckled on their necks would be terrifying.

I loved how each woman is dressed as they were captured, the smart business suit on Jennifer in contracts with Denise's little babydoll and the woman who was freshly showered. Soon all women were stripped and humiliated together.

Thank you so much for writing this and making this woman squirm so many times when she reads it!

three days and nights..i am light maybe mutch longer
.or you end it like this
View attachment 1255591
It has advantages. You'd have a chance to compete in the World Crucifixion Championship. You would win the gold medal as the longest woman hanging on the cross (also receiving top marks from the judges for the style/manner of the crucifixion, acrobatics on the cross, etc). Too bad it's not an Olympic sport.

Back
Top Bottom